Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Modasa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
What is the reason behind the reduce of bleeding days during period? is there any problem in future? What are the measures need to be taken?
She is aged about 28 years and is married. She has the problem of bleeding even after her menstrual cycle. It occurs a week or two later the actual cycle.
आज कल हमारी दिनचर्या हमारे खान -पान से गठिया का रोग 45 -50 वर्ष के बाद बहुत से लोगो में पाया जा रहा है । गठिया में हमारे शरीर के जोडों में दर्द होता है, गठिया के पीछे यूरिक एसीड की बड़ी भूमिका रहती है। इसमें हमारे शरीर मे यूरिक एसीड की मात्रा बढ जाती है। यूरिक एसीड के कण घुटनों व अन्य जोडों में जमा हो जाते हैं। जोडों में दर्द से रोगी का बुरा हाल रहता है। इस रोग में रात को जोडों का दर्द बढता है और सुबह अकडन मेहसूस होती है। इसकी पहचान होने पर इसका जल्दी ही इलाज करना चाहिए अन्यथा जोडों को बड़ा नुकसान हो सकता है।हम यहाँ पर गठिया के अचूक घरेलू उपाय बता रहे है.......
*सुबह के समय सूर्य नमस्कार और प्राणायाम करने से भी जोड़ों के दर्द से स्थाई रूप से छुटकारा मिलता है।
*गठिया के रोगी 4-6 लीटर पानी पीने की आदत डालें। इससे ज्यादा पेशाब होगा और अधिक से अधिक विजातीय पदार्थ और यूरिक एसीड बाहर निकलते रहेंगे।
*एक बड़ा चम्मच सरसों के तेल में लहसुन की 3-4 कुली पीसकर डाल दें, इसे इतना गरम करें कि लहसुन भली प्रकार पक जाए, फिर इसे आच से उतारकर मामूली गरम हालत में इससे जोड़ों की मालिश करने से दर्द में तुरंत राहत मिल जाती है।
*प्रतिदिन नारियल की गिरी के सेवन से भी जोड़ो को ताकत मिलती है।
*काली मिर्च को तिल के तेल में जलने तक गर्म करें। उसके बाद ठंडा होने पर उस तेल को मांसपेशियों पर लगाएं, दर्द में तुरंत आराम मिलेगा।
*गाजर को पीस कर इसमें थोड़ा सा नीम्बू का रस मिलाकर रोजाना सेवन करें । यह जोड़ो के लिगामेंट्स का पोषण कर दर्द से राहत दिलाता है।
*गठिया रोगी को अपनी क्षमतानुसार हल्का व्यायाम अवश्य ही करना चाहिए क्योंकि इनके लिये अधिक परिश्रम करना या अधिक बैठे रहना दोनों ही नुकसान दायक हैं।
*सौंठ का एक चम्मच पावडर का नित्य सेवन गठिया में बहुत लाभप्रद है।
*गठिया रोग में हरी साग सब्जी का इस्तेमाल बेहद फ़ायदेमंद रहता है। पत्तेदार सब्जियो का रस भी बहुत लाभदायक रहता है।
I don't get periods from two months. Actually from about some days I was always getting periods after two months gap. Nd now my legs are paining. Please suggest me some home remedy for get my periods after regular time.
I am diagnosed with pcod. My doctor advised me to take krimson 35 and menoreg. Is it safe to use krimson 35 does it have any side effects?
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"
Hi. My name is chaitu iam 25yrs old. Last year I got married. Since from four months I and my partner are trying for a baby. But the result is negative. I have a polycystic ovary syndrome. I consulted doctor about this. They suggested ayurvedic medicine. But no use. The most important thing is I have never missed my periods. I always have regular periods of 28days cycle. Can you please help me?
Hi I am 24 years I am feeding milk to my child from the next day of delivery ,after 2 months the milk is not coming what shall I do.
I'm 26 yrs old women facing joints pain since 5 days n my weight is 82 height 5.3 suffering from pcod n I have 1 daughter 3 yrs.
How double marker, triple marker test results are calculated? If age risk mentioned in the report is 1: 326 and the risk of the patient who is undergoing these tests during pregnancy is, say, 1: 500, this figure of 500 is calculated purely on the basis of patient's blood or on the bases of both, patient's blood as well as her age?
Hi, I am 30 years old. doctor told I have very mild pcod because I have only few sign like little bit hair on head, tension, depression that's all. I have regular periods. Mostly it comes after 28 days. It remain 3 days. Doctor suggested 2 medicine bigomet sr 500 and ovarus plus daily one. 2 months and 10 days passed to taking medicine. In between I got pregnancy in June but after 6 week, My pregnancy turned into chemical pregnancy and I got my periods. When I confirmed june's pregnancy, doc stopped ovarus plus tablet and after getting, chemical pregnancy, she again start that tablet after all this happened, doc suggest me to weight one cycle and again try in july. One more I want to mention my weight is 58 and my height is 5.2 feet. Please help by giving your suggestion what to do. Should I try in august. Medicine are correct or not. Should I try after 3-4 month. What is the possibility of having next healthy pregnancy.
I had my last period on 20th feb which ended on 25th Feb. I had intercourse between 3-11th march Since then no periods. How many weeks pregnant am I? How do I count my weeks of Pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex just 2 days before my periods and I took ipill on the same day of having unprotected sex. Nw it is already 3 days of my actual periods day. I am very much tensed how would I get my periods back and how long it will take to get back.
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.