Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayata SangwanYour feedback matters!
I have 1 son 4 years old. Born by caesarian. Usually my period is for 3 days and stopped and in 8th day there ll b sudden gush of bleeding in 2 sec and stopped wen I wear napkin there ll b no bleeding in tat. My last period date was 23rd December. Today 31st Jan till now no period. I tested in my 38th day and the result was positive the second bar is little dim. Bt din sleep fa 2 days bcas of my son fever. Today morning I woke at 3 and gave give syrup wen I sleep again I felt a little pain in my lower stomach. Immediately I went to bathroom it was bleeding like my 8th day period. I wash and wore a pad bt nothing in pad Oly a a drop of brown colour in pad. After tat no bleeding. Is this my baby abort or wat s dis. If baby present mean any defects for baby growth. Give solutions please doctor. During my son s pregnancy time the same happened bt liquid like blood came in my 3rd month bt after scan nothing happened to baby. And my son born in 2.5 kg weight.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.
I am suffering from pcos and I took medicines for my periods. Now I got my periods after 3 months but I can see some blood patches on my hand. What can be the reason?
I have a daughter of 5 years and planning for my second child, issue tried two times but negative result. What should I do? I do not have any gynecological problem.
I had undergone laparoscopic surgery on 8-3-17 and doctor had removed my left Fallopian tube as it is filled with water and send it for medical tests. The doctor told me that my right Fallopian tube is perfectly alright and I can get normal pregnancy with one Fallopian tube. Is the chances of conceiving decreases with one Fallopian tube.
We are a married couple since four years. But we do not have a child till now. We have done all the test suggested by the gynecologists. The results of all the test were positive. Even the doctors said both of you are absolutely fine. There is no issue. We even tried IVF once still it was unsuccessful. Can anyone advise us what to do next.
Doctor I had physical relationship one time on 22sept. After 30hours later I have eat unwanted 72 pill. After I week 30th sept my period cycle is start stay on 1week. After 35days later again my period cycle is start and it stay 1week. But after 54days are no period between current date. So doctor am I Pregnant?
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
After intercourse all male sperm come out from vagina is it normal or something wrong in order to get pregnancy.
Chiropractic has been around for over a century and was originally defined by its creator DD Palmer and taken from the Latin for 'done by hand'.
While it took some time to develop a basic premise, in the early stages the ideas that formed its base had many influences. D.D. Palmer was originally a 'magnetic' healer with an interest in the metaphysical. B.J. Palmer his son had probably the most impact on the expansion of the profession.
Hippocrates said "It is most necessary to know the nature of the spine. One or more vertebrae may or may not go out of place very much and if they do, they are likely to produce serious complications and even death, if not properly adjusted. Many diseases are related to the spine".
This may have been an underlying thought that people at the time had. D.D. could have, at least at some point believed it to be always the case. And so he set about 'adjusting' or manipulating the spine in an attempt to help people with various complaints.
The basis of care focused on the integrity of the spine and nervous system. It was known that the brain controls every system in the body and uses the spinal cord and nerves to deliver messages to every part of the body. Palmer taught that if you are unwell there is a good chance that your nervous system was involved and that the chiropractor's job was to correct it.
He used his metaphysical interest to introduce the concept of 'Innate intelligence'. This thought involves the inbuilt ability of the body to heal itself and that any interference to the "flow" of this intelligence could cause 'dis-ease'. "The kind of dis-ease depends upon what nerves are too tense or too slack"
Later that concept developed into a more accepted version. This was still based on the thought that the body has an inbuilt ability to heal but that stressors on the body would disrupt the spinal joint motion. The most common causes of stress was believed to be Emotional, Physical and Chemical.
By the 1920's the research on spinal motion, disc herniation and nerve impingement was well underway in the medical realm. This at least showed that disruption to a spinal joint can irritate nearby nerves. D.D. termed this a Vertebral Subluxation - a dysfunction of a spinal joint that irritates a spinal nerve. It is a chiropractic specific term not to be confused with the medical term of subluxation.
And it has been this term 'vertebral subluxation' that has continued to dog the profession from inside and out. From inside there are practitioners who hold firm to this construct, others that have let it go, each side being very vocal. Of course from outside the profession this has been seen as a mark of disunity and has tarnished the professions credibility.
Palmer said, the chiropractor's role is to adjust subluxated spinal vertebrae back to their best position and restore joint motion. The premise being that this will remove any nerve interference and associated symptoms.
This is what they do, and the reason they believe they do it is of some contention. But what is not at all debated is that Workcover NSW Australia (a state-wide workers compensation scheme) do not have any bias toward Chiropractic or Physiotherapy treatment for injured workers. This at least implies they have similar return on investment to each other with respect to injured workers regardless of the type of injury.
A study in Canada in the late 1990's implied the results from chiropractic and other modalities for the treatment of lumbar disc herniation was effective and appropriate in comparison to a medical alternative treatment. A number of other studies also mentioned that manipulation is safe and appropriate for the great majority of patients with lumbar disc herniation.
So it appears that this constantly debated premise for why chiropractor's do what they do has very little bearing on patient outcome.
A recent study out of New Zealand 2016 shows that a manipulation does in fact cause a change in brain function. So maybe the research will one day be able to clarify the underlying belief of the subluxation that has dogged and divided the profession.
Whether a Chiropractor is improving the "Innate Intelligence" or helping the lower back repair after a work injury, one thing is still a reality, they have been helping people naturally for more than 100 years without drugs or surgery. Maybe this could be a more appropriate fact to inspire the profession to unite and move forward?
गर्भावस्था के पहले तीन महीनों आपके बच्चे के विकास में सबसे महत्वपूर्ण चरण है। अपनी गर्भावस्था के दौरान, लेकिन विशेष रूप से पहले तीन महीनों के दौरान, शराब, दवाओं और दवाओं का उपयोग करने के बारे में सावधान रहें।
इसके अलावा, यदि आपने अपनी गर्भावस्था में काम करने की योजना बनाई है, तो आपको अपने कार्यस्थल का विश्लेषण करने के लिए कुछ समय निकालना होगा। आपको उन गतिविधियों का आकलन करना चाहिए जिन्हें आप दैनिक आधार पर शामिल करने जा रहे हैं, यह निर्धारित करने के लिए कि क्या कोई संभावित ख़तरे हैं जो आपके या आपके बच्चे के लिए हानिकारक हो सकते हैं।
निम्नलिखित जानकारी उन पदार्थों की रूपरेखा देती हैं जिन्हें गर्भावस्था के दौरान विशेष सावधानी बरतने की आवश्यकता होती है:
1. गर्भावस्था में कार्य संबंधी ख़तरे: यदि आपकी नौकरी या पर्यावरण के बारे में कोई चिंताएँ हैं, तो आपको अपने डॉक्टर से उन पर चर्चा करनी चाहिए ताकि वह आपको सलाह दे सकते हैं कि नौकरी जारी रखे या नहीं। यदि आपका काम का पर्यावरण उपयुक्त नहीं है, या यदि काम के दौरान किसी भी प्रकार के जोखिम में हो, अपने नियोक्ता से पूछें कि जब आप गर्भवती हो तो उस समय के लिए आपको वैकल्पिक नौकरी में स्थानांतरित कर सकते हैं।
त्वरित कार्यस्थल सुरक्षा जांच:
- क्या रसायन या तेल की कोई भागीदारी है?
- क्या आप जानवरों के साथ मिलकर काम करते हैं?
- क्या आपके काम में कोई अत्यधिक शारीरिक गतिविधि है?
- क्या विषाक्त अपशिष्ट और आयनियोजन विकिरणों का कोई जोखिम है?
2. लंबी अवधि के लिए खुद को ज़्यादा गरम न रखें: गर्भावस्था में आपके शरीर को गर्म करने से आपके बच्चे को विशेष रूप से पहले त्रैमासिक में हानिकारक हो सकता है, हालांकि कभी-कभी लंबे समय तक गर्म स्नान ठीक है, लेकिन नियमित आधार पर लंबे स्नान या सौना आपके पेट के ऊष्मायन के कारण हो सकता है और आपके बच्चे के विकास में महत्वपूर्ण गतिविधियों को बाधित कर सकता है।
3. यात्रा: असल में, आपकी गर्भावस्था के दौरान यात्रा में कोई समस्या नहीं होती है मुख्य बात जो विचार में आती है वह है, जब आप यात्रा के दौरान बिल्कुल भी नहीं हिलते हैं और सिर्फ दृढ़ता से बैठते हैं। चरण के दौरान निम्नलिखित बिंदुओं को ध्यान में रखा जाना चाहिए:
- सातवें महीने के बाद गर्भावस्था में विमान से यात्रा न करें।
- कार या ट्रेन द्वारा लंबी दूरी से बचें लंबी अवधि के लिए किसी स्थिति में प्रतिबंधित न होने का प्रयास करें।
- यदि आपको अंतरराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर यात्रा करना है, तो अपने डॉक्टर से इसके बारे में बात करें।
- 2 या 3 पहिया वाहन से यात्रा करना उचित नहीं है।
- आरामदायक जूते पहनें
4. गर्भावस्था में व्यायाम: यदि आपके पास एक सामान्य और सीधी गर्भावस्था है, तो व्यायाम केवल सुरक्षित ही नहीं बल्कि अनुशंसित है। बस किसी भी चिकित्सा चिंताओं के लिए पहले अपने चिकित्सक के साथ चर्चा कर लें।
नियमित शारीरिक गतिविधि अत्यधिक वजन को रोकने में मदद करती है और माता के रक्त शर्करा के स्तर, जिससे एक मुश्किल जन्म की संभावना बढ़ सकती है, को बढ़ने से रोकती है।
5. गर्भावस्था में भोजन: गर्भावस्था आंशिक रूप से आपकी प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को दबा देती है, जिससे आप खाना-संबंधी बीमारियों जैसे लिस्टरियोसिस और साल्मोनेला के प्रति अधिक संवेदनशील हो सकते हैं। हालांकि ऐसी बीमारियों से गर्भपात और समय से पहले श्रम जैसी जटिलताओं का सामना नहीं करना पड़ता है। लेकिन इसके परिणामस्वरूप उल्टी या दस्त आपके बच्चे की जरूरतों के पोषक तत्वों को प्राप्त करना कठिन बना सकते हैं।
खाद्य सुरक्षा चेकलिस्ट:
- सभी मांस, मुर्गी और मछली को अच्छी तरह से पकाना।
- जांच लें कि मांस खाना पकाने से पहले अच्छी तरह से डीफ़्रॉस्ट है या नहीं।
- सिर्फ पेस्टाइज्ड डेयरी उत्पादों को खाएं।
- संसाधित डेली-मीट और सॉफ्ट चीज से बचें।
- कैफीन या संबंधित उत्पादों को न लें
- शराब और तंबाकू के सेवन से बचें
I am suffering with very high stomach pain during periods time, How I can reduce please give me suggestions?
Dear Dr. Meri wife ko abhi 9 month (36) suru ho giya hai. Tu os ki sonography mai aiya hai ki uterus mai pani thora kaam hai so 10 days yeh pani baad giya tu theek werna bachai ki delivery operation kai thorough hogi. So Dr. kiya es condition mai normal delivery nhi hogi kiya. Plzzz yeh bata dijia kiyon ki meri waif operation sai kafi darti hai.
Hi Doctor, I would like to know few doubts related to my wifes health. Its now about 6 months after our manage. marriage happened on Aug 2015. Later after some time it was found that my wife have PCOD and she started taking tablet for 3 months. In 3 months period got regular and as per advise from doctor the medicine was stopped. After that from Jan 2015 we are trying for Kid and till now no success. Recently about 3 weeks back she started showing many symptoms like vomiting tendency, black out in front of eyes, getting tired soon and we consulted doctor. Doctor advised it was because of anemia and gave few iron tablets. Routine using, blood and thyroid test happened. No pregnancy test was advised or done by doctor. For our satisfaction we used pregnancy kit and it has not shown any positive results till today. Now she is having vomiting tendency early morning and at times she tells she have sour/sweet taste in mouth and skips away food. Now, its already time for next period, Her period date should happen between 10th - 15th of month. For this month Feb period did not happen. Last period there was more bleeding one one day alone. Last period happened on Jan 10. Now its Feb 25 and period did not happen yet. Today morning we did pregnancy test and kit showed negative. My doubts are: a) Is she still having PCOD? B) IS this anemia? C) Is the kit showing wrong result. Should we confirm pregnancy through blood test or something? D) She is very much slim, will the PCOD cause problem for her in pregnancy?
I am suffering from breast pain, as I consulted to our neighbouring doctors they said that, it is an hormonal variation & hence the pain occurs. But the pain is not stopped, what should I do further now?
Can you get pregnant with dry humping if it's done more often? Please answer this query of my friend she is waiting for an answer and is really tensed.
Kids health is now also incorporating kids nutrition programs that combine healthy eating with controlled calorie programs.
Health professionals are focusing more and more on healthy eating programs for kids with greater emphasis on managed and controlled calorie programs.
Research is shedding more light on the benefits of kids eating well as they grow and develop and the significant benefits it has on the mental well being of children.