Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayata Sangwan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayata SangwanYour feedback matters!
आयुर्वेद में गाय के घी को अमृत माना गया है। गाय का घी बिल्कुल शुद्ध होता है और इससे कई तरह की बीमारियां दूर होती है। इसका नियमित सेवन आपकी सेहत के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। जानिए, घी के फायदों के बारे में-
1. माइग्रेन: दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह-शाम डालने से माइग्रेन व नजले की तकलीफ में आराम मिलता है।
2. सिरदर्द और अनिद्रा: सिरदर्द होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश पैरों के तलवों पर करें। हाथ-पैर में जलन व अनिद्रा की समस्या हो तो भी घी की तलवों पर मालिश करें।
3. तेज दिमाग: फफोलों पर देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है। नाक में घी डालने से खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा रहता है।
4. सर्दी-जुकाम: इस घी की छाती पर मालिश करने से बच्चों को जुकाम में लाभ होता है और कफ बाहर निकलता है।
5. एसिडिटी: अगर ज्यादा कमजोरी लगे तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री मिलाकर पिएं। गाय के घी का नियमित प्रयोग करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है। इस घी के प्रयोग से मांसपेशियां व हçaयां मजबूत होती हैं।
6. वजन: गाय के घी में कोलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं होता जिससे मोटापा बढ़ने की समस्या नहीं रहती।
I have pcod last 6 months back after using NW my scan shows no pcod nd I had miscarriage in Feb 2017 then my periods are regular two months. Thz month my period is early one day by lightly bleeding nd there is any chance of getting pregnancy ?or there is any chances of coming again pcod thats y I'm bleeding lightly? Hw can I get pregnant nd I'm using folic acid tablets please suggest me.
I had sex with my girlfriend yesterday night so I'm not sure about whether sperm entered or not so if not, is that right to take Emergency contraceptive pill?
What will be beneficial to use during menstrual cycle? Is it sanitary pad or menstrual cup? My Age is 25.
My Periods got delayed by 14 days. I had protected sex and also I took ipill after that. It was on 30th of Nov. I got periods on 3rd of December but periods in January has got delayed by 14 days. I didn't get physically active after that. I took pregnancy test twice back to back on 2 days and they were negative. Please help.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance
Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems
One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities
Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements
There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors
These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My wife has an ovarian cyst in left about 3 cm in diameter. Can I have unprotected sex. kya pregnancy ho sakti hai. Pregnancy me koi dikkat to nahi hai. .plz help me. .
I have PCOD I took medication in last year January for 3 months and got regular periods for following 3 months without consuming any pills. Now, again menstrual cycle is irregular and it starts after 45,60 or 70 days, and last 5 days a month. I take meprate for 3 days and get my periods after 3-4 days during that time.
The ovaries play a major role in the female reproduction system. They contain numerous follicles, each holding the capability to form a mature egg. Hence it is extremely important for you to keep your ovaries healthy. Healthy ovaries secrete the essential sex hormones required for reproduction. Here are a few food items you might consider consuming in order to keep your ovaries healthy:
1. Foods rich in Vitamin A: Vitamin A is extremely important to keep your ovaries healthy. Vitamin A enables the ovaries to start the process of meiosis. Meiosis contributes to the production of eggs. Your diet must include small amounts of Vitamin A everyday. Some foods rich with vitamin A are carrots, cod liver oil, kale, eggs, milk, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, spinach, etc.
2. Food rich with selenium: Selenium is an extremely important mineral when it comes to the health of ovaries. It activates a group of enzymes called the glutathione peroxidases, which then perform the function of antioxidants. Hence, the mineral helps to protect your tissues for any kind of oxidative damage. Oxidative damages might cause an increase in the risk of suffering from genetic mutations which could eventually lead to cancer. It also helps to activate a protein called the Sep15 which has cancer fighting abilities. Selenium can also lower the risk of suffering from ovarian cancer. Foods like whole wheat bread, meat, Brazilian nuts, shellfish and eggs can supply you with the required amount of selenium.
3. Food rich in Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps prevent ovarian cancer. It provides a natural protection to the ovaries from any kind of diseases which might affect them, as Vitamin C helps to activate the immune cells which fight cancer. You will require a sufficient amount of Vitamin C to have proper functioning ovaries as it will help activate the genetic activity required for the development of the follicles. Try to include fresh sources of Vitamin C in your diet like strawberries, broccoli, red peppers, oranges, lemon, etc.
To improve your ovarian health, make sure you include the above mentioned foods in your daily diet.