Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijayata Sangwan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayata SangwanYour feedback matters!
In modern life, the word stress is not new. Almost everybody is in stress, be it financial, personal or professional. According to Ayurveda, stress is that situation of your mind when it is imbalanced. If you are not under stress, then your mind will be relaxed and stable, and it can perform everyday activity normally. Hence, when you are under stress, Ayurveda has a solution for you to relieve you from stress and lead a normal life.
5 ways through which you can deal with stress with the help of Ayurveda are:
- Take a Bath: Although bathing is your daily habit, yet by bathing you can control your stress levels. When you take a bath, it helps your body to release tension and relax the nervous system. While bathing, you can add 1/3 cup ginger powder to the water. This will increase the healing and relaxation process. You can also take Epsom salt bath as that too will help you to relax and cleanse.
- Practice Oil Pulling: For removing the natural toxins from your mouth and increasing your sense of taste, you can gargle with warm water toasted with coconut and sesame oil. Start by swishing the mixture of oil. You can swish the oil from the front to back, side by side and throughout your teeth for about twenty minutes. After spitting the oil out, you must rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Do Abhyanga: This is an ancient practice of oil massage where you use oils to calm the nervous system and rejuvenate the tissues by lubricating them. With this self-massage of oil, you can promote circulation of blood throughout your body. Abhyanga is a practice of rejuvenating your body through massaging the different parts with organic oil. There are different types of oil in Ayurveda that are used for various purposes.
- Practice Nasya: This is another technique in Ayurveda where medicated oil is applied to the nasal passages. When you practice this, the delicate nasal tissues are soothed and relieve stress. However, pregnant women and menstruating women should not practice Nasya. Every morning apply a few drops of Nasya oil to your nostrils for getting better results.
- Massage Your Feet before Bed: Another way to relax your body from stress is by massaging some oil before sleeping. For this, you may use brahmi oil, bhringaraj oil, or sesame oil. With this practice, you can soothe your body and release the pressure, thus getting relief from stress.
You must try these everyday so that Ayurveda can relieve you from stress. However, do not forget to get to experts if you still find yourself under stress.
I am a 35 years old female. My period is irregular but nowadays I have suffer period .I want to know my ovulation time. My last period started 17 jan 2017 and 2nd time it is started in 9 march 2017.
I have unprotected sex with my husband before 8 days within one hour I take unwanted 72 but still bleeding doesn't occur what is the problem. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Plzz tell me.
Top surprising benefits of Namaz
Health benefits of Ablution/Wudu/Wuzzo
Wudu (Ablution) with water where one washes his hands, face, and feet region leads to preventing germs from the body thus promotes good health.
Ablution (Wuzzo) stimulates biological active spots similar to Chinese Reflexo-Therapy, which has beneficial therapeutic effects on the hands, face and feet region.
Ablution helps to relax the nervous system and eases tension, stress and anxiety.
Washing hands five times a day (excluding washing before dietary intake) before Namaz means an effective way to keep germs away from the body.
Hand washing is an efficient way to prevent spread of germs.
Gargling during ablution (Wudu) is very important as it helps to remove germs, allergens and dust particles.
Gargling with plain water reduces the chances of common cold to a greater extent thereby contribute to health and hygiene. Gargling also reduces viral respiratory infections. Gargling ensures reduction in bad breath too.
Nose cleansing during Wuzzo removes dusts, allergens and contaminated matter. Nose cleaning with plain water helps to minimize the infections such as flu, sinusitis,
cold and chest infections.
Nasal cleaning with water overcomes nasal congestion and clear sticky matter in the nose.
Nasal cleaning helps to treat allergic rhinitis, good for nasal dryness and improves breathing.
Face washing during ablution is very beneficial for refreshing as well as improving the facial complexion.
Face washing reduces the impact of oily skin and retarded the growth of acne, pimples, wrinkles, and other facial spots.
Ears cleaning during ablution are quite effective to prevent wax accumulation. Cleaning ear with wet fingers five times a day is also good to remove dust and germs from the outer region of the ears.
Washing the feet during Wuzo helps to cleaning dirts, fungus. It also acts like as acupressure while fingers are passing through the bottom area of the toes. Rubbing the toes with fingers is also good in case of diabetes and removing pain from the body. As lots of accu points are present in the upper and lower parts of toe regions and pressing these during ablution is helpful in curing of pain like back pain, arthritis, joints pain, etc.
Offering Namaz (Sala'at) has many benefits such as spiritual, religious, physical, mental, social, economical, social, etc.
Namaz is highly beneficial to activate all the seven Chakras as per the Yogic philosophy
Namaz and Yoga
17. There is great correlation between Namaz and Yoga. Yoga rejuvenates the mechanism of body and mind. Yoga Therapy, a refreshing process as well as a cost-effective solution; try to find out the very root cause of diseases. It helps to restore harmony among various components of lifestyle- physical, social, emotional, spiritual, mental and psychological. The basic concept of Yoga is to relish and cherish the life with exhilarating excitement. The system provides psychological and emotional well-being. Being drugless therapies, it enhances sustainable and functional ability of the body. The same case is also with Namaz. Yoga and Namaz is certainly a substitute of stress and disease free personality.
Namaz is the finest form of meditation
18. Namaz is one of the best forms of meditation or Dhyan from Yogic point of view where the person unilaterally surrenders to Allah. Meditation is defined as the uninterrupted flow of mind towards a particular object. Namaz is one of the best stress buster and tension reliever modules. Namaz (Sala'at) is the perfect example of meditation where the performer thinks only and only about Allah. Thus, Namaz provides the ultimate satisfaction and peace to the mind thus save you from many diseases and disorders. It enhances your concentration and reduces the level of depression. Namaz helps to develop positive milieu around the Namazi.
Namaz and physical health benefits
19. Namaz has multiple many health and fitness benefits. Some of the important physical health benefits are as follow:
Namaz is one of the important means for health, happiness and harmony.
Offering regular Namaz keeps one fit and healthy by burning extra calories thereby losing weight. Namaz is one of the effective ways for weight loss as well as to control obesity.
Namaz stretches your muscles and helps to provide tone body.
It is good to overcome arthritis as Namaz is good to enhance flexibility of the body and reduces stiffness.
Namaz is a good source to balance Anabolic and Catabolic biochemical process of the body.
Namaz is good for heart, brain, above all for the entire body.
Standing posture in Namaz (Qiya'm) ensures proper blood flow the lower portion of the body. It is also good in strengthening the leg muscles.
Health benefits of Ruk'u
20. The forward bending position of Namaz (Ruk'u) is good for your lower vertebral column. It helps to ease your back pain as per Yogic philosophy. Doing Ruku properly helps to control backache and vertebral column related diseases. Namaz Ruku is effective in developing flexibility to shoulder, elbowm wrist, knees and ankle regions. Ruku exerts abdominal pressure thereby eases constipation and peristaltic movements. During Ruku, the kidney experiences a sort of massage thus helpful to kidney problems.
Health benefits of Sajdah
21. During Sajdah, one sit in Vajrasana, a very important yoga pose from health point of view. Vajrasana strengthens the thigh and calf muscles. It is good for digestion and keeps your spine firm and erect. Sajdah is very beneficial in the proper functioning of brain, lungs, body muscles, joints and entire vertebral column. Sajdah helps to maintain smooth blood to the brain region, and also stimulates the master gland pituitary gland as well as the pineal gland. Sajdah reduces the chances of brain hemorrhage and headache due to smooth blood flow to the head region. While performing Sajdah, the toes are experiencing acupressure which is good for better health of the body, especially for body pains.
Health benefits of Sala'm (Neck Yoga)
22. Salam is the excellent form of neck and upper vertebra exercise. Namaz's Salam is the Griva-sakti-vikasaka (Strengthening the Neck) of Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, which is helpful in loosening the neck joints and also helps to relax the shoulder and upper back muscles. Salam helps to refresh all the nerves passes through the neck, thus good in case of headache and contend migraine.
I underwent LSCS (cesarean section) one mnth back. Inspite of using abdominal belt I am having lax abdomen. What should I do ?
I had unprotected sex on 16 took pil, pil on 17 no sex, on 18 hd sex bt didn't take pill. Aftr 7 days of taking pil bleeding lightly, during 7 days I hd 3 glass of cinnamon water and half packet of dates to increase body heat. During sex ejaculation didn't take place inside vagina or near vagina, does all this mean I am not pregnant and pills worked? I am having mood swings. Inter menstrual bleeding nausea sometimes. What should I do? Do I need to worry? Is pregnancy possible?
Hi doctor. I am having pcod problem. Last month took fsh injection. But egg size didn't increase. What to to do now?
I had sex on 28th of April (sex means may be semen touched the vagina). After 2 days I took a tablet of unwanted 72 (after 60 hr but before 72 hr) .the day after sex I also had on periods on 29th of april. I also took 13-14 home pregnancy test and all showed negative. For being extra sure I took 2 more tests on 26th of may (around 26 days after everything happened) and they too showed negative. I am having back pain which I usually have on my periods but the periods didn't came out yet My periods due date was 28th of May but it didn't came out yet (4 days delay already) Is there still any case of being pregnant? Plus what are the consequences in case unwanted 72 is taken where there was 0% chance of getting pregnant? Please help.
Dissatisfaction about your own body is very common. Negative self image may affect one’s self esteem and lead to depression and generally make you worry or be conscious all the time.
Here are few tips to overcome the feeling of body dissatisfaction.
1. First of all, let’s understand one basic fact - NoBODY is perfect! quite literally.
It is important to be realistic about your body and to remember that a perfect body is neither essential for your happiness nor does it have much relevance to your fitness.
2. Exercise regularly to stay fit and to boost your mood. Do the workouts which you enjoy doing.
3. Don’t compare yourself with others as they might have perfect body but might not be as fit or happy as you feel.
4. Accept that you are what you are and it is absolutely OK to be just the way you are. Instead it is advisable to focus on your abilities and work on to improve your skills. Prove your strengths which build your body confidence.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.