Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijayata SangwanYour feedback matters!
My period date is usually 2-3 of starting month. I had unprotected sex on 23 november nd unfortunately he secretes sperm inside me nd I took the pill also within 2 hours. Am I pregnant.
Is it safe to travel in pregnancy during 4th month in a train? Actually we are living in Delhi and wishes to visit our native place at Andhra Pradesh which is above 2000km journey and 34 to 36 hrs journey. Last menstrual period was 28.01. 2016.
Sir pregnancy test done by prega news is positive. How can I avoid pregnancy. Last month periods start on 1 Feb. Please help.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 7th July and her bleeding get started during sex. I didn't ejaculate . I am tensed that she will get pregnant as I have heard about pre ejaculation. Please help me whether she will get pregnant or not.
My wife is suffering from Harmon's disturbance for last two months. She is suffering from monthly period disturbance , her period coming twice in a month.Please help ?
Hi I have period related issue so can you help me out my date is laps already 6 days laps nd I check through I can kit test its showing 2 line one is dark and one is slight fade so can you sugest me what I will do do not want pregnancy so what medicine should I take for stop pregnancy please help me out.
I have a problem PCOD and doctor has prescribed me medicine hormone-F before that I was taking another medicines and the periods where regular but this time I had unprotected sex and my periods have not came yet what would be the reason?
Is dark chocolate vil help for hysterectomy women to get sexual feeling arousal and to increase low libido for women?
Must-haves before Holi:
- A bottle of oil (Coconut/ Sesame/ Mustard/ Olive)
- Nail Polish (Colored or clear)
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- Pair of spectacles, no contact lenses please
- Protect your skin and hair
It is extremely important to apply at least two generous layer of oil to your hair and scalp, face, neck, shoulders, arms, legs and any exposed area of your body, especially the insides of your ears and navel, and the area between fingers and toes. Make sure you moisturize your lips as well. I recommend coconut, olive, mustard or sesame (til) oil. Applying oil will help get the color off easily when you bathe after Holi. It will also protect your skin and hair from dryness, fizziness, roughness and irritation.
Girls, make sure you tie your hair after applying oil. Braid it or tie it into a bun to protect them from getting damaged in case someone pulls them while playing Holi.
Guys, don’t shave for 2-3 days before Holi. This would protect your pores from color granules and chemicals.
Protect your eyes
Do NOT wear contact lenses. This is because color can get trapped in the layer between your eye and the lens causing corneal infection or other eye diseases.
NOTE: In case color gets in your eyes, do not rub. Wash it immediately with cold water.
I got intimate with my gf 2 days before but we were wearing our undergarments all the time, and I doesn't penetrate my penis in vagina also. But I ejected inside my undergarment while intimacy (we rubbed each other :pains and vagina) but at that time also we were wearing our undergarments but I was not wearing any condom. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.