Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Suman RajeYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 21 jan. She got her last periods on 18 feb. So is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hi doctor I want to confirm i'm taking now folic acid tablets 5mg without consult a doctor any harm will get? I'm trying to conceive for 2nd baby coper-t removed at 6months over please tell me any fast getting pregnant tips.
My age is 30. I have high blood pressure. And I one kidney is ectopic. I have first pregnancy on 2009 but my child was abnormal so I abort it. But recently I know from my dr. That I have unicornuate uterus. My dr. Suggest me for surrogacy. He tell that you have a high risk of pregnancy. I want your suggestion. What can I do?
I'm having pain in both my breast and feel a lump in them. I can feel a paining lump in my armpit too. I have had a tuberculosis test and same symptoms wen I was about 8 yrs. It cured later. What to do.
she is 1 month pregnant. She is 26 and have very lean body. She just recovered from thyroid 3 months ago. Does this effect on baby? We have not consulted any doctor yet regarding pregnancy. .she is having little stomach pain sometime. .and how frequently we should get checked by doctor during pregnancy period?
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria help us to digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain to function.
Thus, it is essential to have a healthy gut, by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria. There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, and vegetables, etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy.
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating it is advisable to increase intake of fiber and drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminative foods soothe the digestive system of the body. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look, but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier.
This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil to olive oil and notice the difference.
Hello I just wan to ask you that me and my wife have sex once in a week, but she does not enjoy much she most of the have pain during intercourse, though I give enough time to the foreplay but still she did not get orgasm, I want to enjoy with her full consideration, can you please help me in this.
Hi doc, plz help my mom is 44 year old although she is fit and fine but from 2-3 days she is suffering from feet burn sensation in night and she is not able to sleep normally in night. Plzz suggest what to do.
My age is 34 and I got married in feb 2015 but my wife yet not conceived and my wife is period cycle is 28 days, we had sex many times in mid of cycle i.e 12-18 days of period, however I have not connected with my wife regularly as we work on different places now I got some test and the report shows triglycerides is 205 cholesterol HDL, DIRECT is 33.1 and cholesterol LDL, calculated is 102.9 AND cholesterol VLDL, calculated is 41.0 and CHDL/HDL Ratio is 5.4 unsaturated iron binding capacity is 318 VITAMIN D 7.6 VITAMIN B 12 and mu\y semen analysis showing total count 61 million/ml serum motility 55% and sluggish 25% and non motile 20% my wife also suffer from thyroid my question that as per my report these can create problem in pregnancy of my wife or thyroid is the problem in get conceiving. And what is the medicines and diet to get improved my report and what checkup need for my wife as she suffers from thyroid and her weight is only 40 kg.
Most women tend to ignore their own well-being. A woman's health deteriorates faster as she ages, therefore women must go for complete body checkups regularly. Here are few symptoms to be cautious about and if you notice any of these, do visit your doctor soon.
1. A lump or a cyst - a breast lump is not to be ignored. If you detect/feel a suspicious breast lump, remember it could be a cyst. Now the cyst could be benign or otherwise, best to let the specialists find that out for you. Get a breast examination done at the soonest.
2. Shortness of breath - this is a very common problem amongst women and is an indicator for cardiac problems, even an impending heart attack. If shortness of breath is a common occurrence, also followed by fatigue, dizziness, etc, schedule a check-up pronto. Chest pain and nausea should be given immediate medical assistance.
3. Inability to sleep - an occasional sleepless night is fine but if this has become a habit and you have major difficulty in falling asleep regularly, this could be an issue. This usually happens to women when they enter menopause. Women need to get ample sleep, and if there are disturbances in your sleep, please consult your doctor.
4. Headaches - frequent headaches which occur at levels which are unbearable are not to be taken lightly. Headaches could be symptoms of stroke, brain infections or tumor or other ailments.
5. Pain in intercourse - sex should not be painful. If it hurts, something is wrong and your body is most likely trying to tell you something. This could be to do with any of the gynecological problems, so better see your ob-gyn soon.