Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shweta Suman
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta SumanYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old female I need help as I am pregnant and I feel very week feeble my bp is also very low. I always have blackouts specially when I stand up. please help me to to feel fit during my pregnancy I am in my 2nd trimester. I feel everything stings a lot cause of that I can not even eat anything. I face gastric problem.
Me and my girlfriend had protected sex and I didn't cum as far as I know but she missed her periods and it's been month since she had her periods. Can there be any chance of pregnancy?
Hi, I had unprotected sex. He didn't leave them in but he was a bit doubtful that some liquids have dropped like the pre-cum. My periods were on 26th and we participated on 19th and 21st. What should I do? Should take some pills, if so what to take? Eating papaya would help?
I am five month pregnant. I think so that time I am not ready to take responsibility of mother. First complete education then. Sir, what can I do . to remove my pregnancy .what is the best decesion advice me how can remove my pregnancy.
I have got married in feb 16 but still after 5 months I haven't get pregnant where as me and my husband continuously doing sex without taking any precaution. Is it any serious matter. Actually I am 32. Is there any need to consult any gyno for further checkup or we can wait for our baby. Before marriage I have also done sex with some one numerous time.
The monsoons cool the air down but also provides an ideal breeding ground for mosquitoes. A mosquito bite is universally abhorred. A sting that turns into dengue is even more disliked. Dengue is a mosquito borne disease that causes high fever, rashes and pain in joints and muscles. Since there is no vaccine that can completely eradicate dengue, it becomes important to take preventive measures to reduce mosquitoes and keep the disease at bay.
Here are a few tips that can reduce your risk of being bitten by mosquitoes:
- Do not allow water to accumulate: Mosquitoes breed in standing water. To prevent this do not allow rainwater to collect in pots or stagnate in your garden. Ensure that your water tanks are kept covered always. Keep buckets turned over when not in use. Coolers are generally ineffective in the monsoons so empty them out and keep the trays dry. It is also a good idea to empty and dry swimming pools and ornamental fountains during the monsoons.
- Use mosquito repellant: Dengue mosquitoes typically bite a person during the day. Hence, make it a habit to put on a mosquito repellant along with your sunscreen every time you step out. Mosquito repellants should be used on all the exposed areas of your skin including your ears. Using a mosquito net around your bed at night is the best way to ensure safety against mosquitoes. You could also attach mosquito repellant patches on your infant's clothes.
- Do not allow mosquitoes indoors: Install mesh shutters on your doors and windows. This will allow air in but will keep mosquitoes out. Take a close look at your doors and windows for holes through which mosquitoes could come in. Also look at their joints and edges to ensure that there are no gaps. Burning camphor and lavender or tea tree aromatics can also help keep mosquitoes away.
- Grow mosquito repellant plants: Citronella and tulsi are two plants that are well known for their mosquito repelling properties. Grow these plants near your window and the entrance of your house to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid outdoor activities at dawn and dusk: Sunrise and sunset are when mosquitoes are most active. Hence avoid being outdoors at this time. If you must be out, wear protective clothes that minimize the amount of skin exposed. Wearing light colours instead of dark colours can also help as mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!