Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheeba MarwahYour feedback matters!
I am a 59 years old lady. I suffer from vulvitis very frequently. About 5 months back I suffered very serious infection having blisters on vulva and around anus which was cured by taking by acivir 400 for seven days. Now my vagina and vulva skin has become very sensitive and dry I feel itching every time and it is very irritating and I feel so much pain during intercourse and after that also. Pl. Suggest me some vaginal creme for curing my skin can I use evalon creme. Even a small itching cause wounds on vulva lips. Pl. Help me. Can I repeat acivir 400? Pl guide me.
The human body requires the basic nutrients for its normal functioning which are carbohydrates, fats and proteins. However, there are certain vital vitamins and minerals too, that are equally important because these help in maintaining the proper health of a human body in various ways. One such vitamin is vitamin b complex of which, there is a crucial vitamin known as vitamin b12 or scientifically called as cobalamin.
Functions of vitamin b12: Vitamin b12 plays a major role by controlling several factors of the human body. These are necessary for the body to run well and stay healthy. Some of the key functions of vitamin b12 are listed below:
It is responsible for the conversion of raw carbohydrate matter that enters into the body in the form of food into glucose that is the driving energy for the body. Therefore, in a way it helps to keep the continuity of energy production in the human body and its deficiency, therefore, can lead to fatigue or weakness. Every single nature of human cells is related to the dna and rna that define the genetics and hereditary factors of a human body. Vitamin b12 assists in the creation of this dna and rna. Vitamin b12 also helps in the production of nerve cells in the human body by maintaining the covering of the nerve cells or neurones known as the myelin sheaths. This helps to free the body from the reach of toxins and free radicals that can be very harmful to the human body. Hence, any shortage of vitamin b12 can damage the nerve cells in a considerable manner. The bones of the human body need vitamin b12 as well and any deficiency of vitamin b12 can cause osteoporosis and other bone issues. Vitamin b12 in association with another vitamin known as vitamin b9 (folate or folic acid) helps in the manufacture of red blood cells that help in impressive iron functioning, which is the main oxygen carrier of the human blood. Quite evidently, its deficiency can lead to shortness of breath and other breathing disorders. Even heart requires an adequate amount of vitamin b12 along with vitamin b6 and vitamin b9 so that appropriate levels of amino acid named homocysteine are produced that is a deciding factor in heart diseases. Vitamin b12 is an essential component affecting the brain health too, and any deficiency of vitamin b12 can often lead to various brain disorders such as alzheimer’s disease and the like.
In fact, vitamin b12 has also been found to regulate mood and emotions of humans. Above all, vitamin b12 is vital for keeping an individual happy and healthy by revitalising the body cells and making him or her feel youthful and vibrant all the time.
For more updates consult homeopathic physician.
I have been married for four months. Trying to conceive. How many months can I wait for natural pregnancy. And when should I consult doctor. Tell me what should I do after having sex. Can I move. Should I take rest next days.
It has been about 1 year having our marriage, but I am not satisfy in sexual relationship with my wife because of my wife's maturity in her body. What I have to do beacause still yet her breast are too small not attractive.
I have white thick curdy discharge and a little itching is it urine infection? Do I need to go to doctor? Or can I apply any cream? I have baby and I'm breast feeding.
If she use lubic gel Then any problem with her pregnancy? And In lubic gel vagina can I intercourse normally?
I had a sex in 22 january and his period date is 29 january so pregnancy is happen or not pease reply.
I'm age 33. My last period is january 14 -2016. Now 36 days pregnancy. But I took 1) fas kit One kit. 2.) Cansoft cl vaginal for 3 night. On 20 th day of period for cervical inflammatory by pap smear report. Is use *I have irregular period * I have pcod problem * have. Hypothyroid. Is this both medicine safe during early pregnancy? Thank you.
Doctors please may I know what should be my weight according to my height so that I can exercise upto that. And if any tips to increase my height a little please guide me.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!
Need to have IVF done. Marriage happened 13 years. Husband does not do sex because of sugar penitent and take insulin on regular basic. So required best treatment with low cost. Suggest the best experiences doctor around rohini please.
I am suffering from the irregular period problem and I have to face the unbearable pain at that time. Ma'am, what should I do?
I am 27 years old and now i am 5 month pregnant. Till now my stomach is not showing that i am 5 month pregnant, I also didn't feel any baby movement. Doctor can you please clear my doubts.
It will be the second most sought after system, second to allopathy.
- After superb conquest of bacterial infection by antibiotics, in future viral infections will rule and homeopathy is best with viral infections.
- With increasing medicinal costs, for poor it will be the only option left.
- Increase in stress and psychiatric diseases and allergic diseases, it will be an ideal choice.
- In prevention of diseases, it will be used more. It will be a drug of choice in veterinary field.
- Agriculture and fertilizers will use it more. And so on.
- Pregnancy with jaundice has high risk. Hom served well.
- Threatened abortion has best treatment success rate in homoeopathy.
- PCOD has excellent results.
- Homeopathy has helped secondary infertility in high numbers.
Pediatrics and Homeopathy
- Mumps / chickenpox / measles / URI / acute tonsillitis / malnutrition / teething / diarrhea / infective hepatitis / primary complex – Homeopathy is better than Allopathy.
- Height problems.
- Autism / dyslexia / cerebral palsy – Homeopathy is the only answer.
- Delayed speech / delayed milestones
- Homeopathy helps Injuries / fractures / muscle or tendon injury / sprains / rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis and stress fractures Homoeopathy is the best.
- Sciatica and cervical spondylosis & spondylitis – Homoeopathy gives wonderful results.
Wonderful results in conjunctivitis, glaucoma, recurrent stye or hordeolum, etc
Allergic rhinitis, recurrent tonsillitis, pharyngitis, epistaxis, adenoiditis, chronic discharge from ear, pain in ear, sinusitis, nasal polyp, laryngitis and many more problems.
Homoeopathy and female problems
“Homoeopathy helps with the entire gamut of women’s problems.” This includes menstrual disorders, infertility and pregnancy complaints to menopausal hot flushes, night sweats, headaches, fatigue, anxiety and depression. Homoeopathy can enhance pre-pregnancy health, improve chances of conception, reduce morning sickness, remove post-partum bruising of mother and newborn, smoother breast feeding problems and relieve postnatal depression.”
Homoeopathy can reduce labour and birth complications. Women when given homoeopathy during their 9th month experienced a shorter labour and less complications than other.
Homoeopathy gives wonderful results in migraine, cluster headache, epilepsy, brain trauma, hemiplegia, paraplegia , quadriplegia, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and many more diseases.
Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders
- Delirium ,Dementia
- Psychosis – Schizophrenia, Mania, Depression, Compulsive neurosis
- Personality disorders
- Neurosis – Anxiety, Hysteria
- Anxiety Disorders, Phobic anxiety disorders
- Agoraphobia, Social phobias, Specific phobias
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
Corporate Lifestyle: Stress, Anxiety, Health Problems like hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and many more…..Homeopathy Does Help.
Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, diabetes and adrenal problems.