Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Rani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha RaniYour feedback matters!
Will husband get affected by diseases which his wife had as he will have sex with her what if she is is diabetic and had blood pressure will husband also get affected?
Me wife always complained me about the pain at her left side during her menstruation cycle. We visited gynaecologist quite often for this, sometimes they say she might have chocolate cyst (after sonography test) and sometimes they just give some medicines and after a week it got disappeared. What could be the actual reason behind this? Is it a problematic for the pregnancy?
Hi I am 28 years old. I am 14 weeks pregnant now. I have been diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and I am on medication with glycomet. I hav been closely monitoring my blood glucose level and it is always been under the normal range during fasting between 87-102 mg/dl. However, the post breakfast range (after 2 hours) keeps fluctuating between 141-157 mg/dl. My last post breakfast range was 145 mg/dl. My Doc has asked me to take insulin shots. My first question, is it necessary to take insulin for these ranges. I have been doing walkings and adapted to lifestyle changes and following my diet strictly. Is it safe to consume insulin? Would it affect my baby?
My period date is usually 2-3 of starting month. I had unprotected sex on 23 november nd unfortunately he secretes sperm inside me nd I took the pill also within 2 hours. Am I pregnant.
General emotional dejection and withdrawal; sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason, may be seen as a diagnosis of depression. Other symptoms may include feelings of hopelessness, and or pessimism, feeling of guilt, irritability, and restlessness and loss of appetite. One foremost or cardinal sign of depression is a loss of interest in the objects or people previously liked and appreciated by the individual. With the blind race about possession of more and more resources, the rate of depression is growing high. A throat cut competitive environment at social and professional level is another reason behind stress anxiety and depression.
Though it's a truth that depression occurs because of arbitrary thought process, and counselling plays an important role in it, medicines are also often required. Ayurveda prescribes the wonderful solution in this regard.
- 1oleation and fomentation the therapies normally known as snehan and Sweden in Ayurveda. In this, whole body massage with medicated oil is done. After that whole body fomentation is performed. The massage relaxes the strained muscles. It removes fatigue and stiffness.
- 2 a full course of snehan, Sweden, mridu vaman and mental health promoters after that provides easy, early and long lasting relief from the annoying pain of stress and depression. The patient feels rejuvenated and comes out of low mood and helplessness.
A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- Quitting smoking: Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
- Limiting your drinks: Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.