Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha RaniYour feedback matters!
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: this is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: this is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: this remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: this is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.
My girl friend removed her pregnancy by taking pill. She took pill only once. Will she get next pregnancy or not?
I am going to get married with in one month. I want to know how to do safe sex to get pregnant with out any diseases (HIV, AIDS) When I have to use the condom ? Marriage first time sex I have to use condom or not? Please sir send me the full information about safe procedures for sex for getting pregnant and to avoid pregnant. Thank you.
I had an intercourse yesterday but took pill today morning as sperm went inside. Kindly confirm if there is an issue of pregnancy.
Period was coming this month 14 feb but i had a intercouse on 14 feb with using condom till now period is not coming that why i am asking medicine please sir.
What should I do to take hygiene for external vagina because am suffering from infection in external part! Provide me some tips like from which I should wash it n all!
Hi I have some moveable lumps in my both breasts. My age is 29. 5 years back, doctors operated and remove one lu. P from my right breast. But after that I can feel them in my both sides. Now I feel some pain when I touch my breast. Can it be dangerous. Please help.
M a 22 years old girl suffering from pcod. I had sex abt a mnth ago. I took a test a week ago and it shows negative. I cnslted a doctor and she gave me tab regulate for my period a dose of 4 days. Today the dose is finishing. No signs of periods yet. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Help me doctors m too scared.
I am 27 years old. I got married 10 months back. Trying for baby but nothing happened last 10 months. Last month I took semen test it was normal and my wife took PCO scan. Doctor said she need to reduce weight since she is getting problem on ovulation and irregular periods. Moreover after our intercourse all sperm getting out from her vagina immediately after I took out. We tried pillow, position change, etc. But whe she lying normally its all coming out. Please advise what I can do further.
How double marker, triple marker test results are calculated? If age risk mentioned in the report is 1: 326 and the risk of the patient who is undergoing these tests during pregnancy is, say, 1: 500, this figure of 500 is calculated purely on the basis of patient's blood or on the bases of both, patient's blood as well as her age?
Hi, I have right shoulder pain, hip pain, right thigh pain. From yesterday. I have pcod taking treatment. First time I took siphene (clomifene). Is my pain related to this? OR I am even diagnosed with kidney stone of 3mm. Is my pain due to this? When I get up in the morning I have heel pain. This heel pain is from 2 days. Can you please say whom should I consult?
My wife is pregnant about 5 weeks yesterday also we did scan doctor said baby fine but today she got light bleeding it means any problem.
My wife had miscarriage when we try to next baby. And when we can sex without any pain. Give any tip for taking next pregnancy.
Do you have a permanent tattoo which you want to remove because of certain circumstances? according to studies, almost 50% of people with tattoos want to have their tattoos removed via the laser tattoo removal technique.
This tattoo removal technique eliminates your tattoo without having much side effects. In the procedure, lasers are used to remove your tattoo by breaking up the pigment colours of the tattoo, using a high-intensity beam of light. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all the laser wavelengths and is easiest to remove, while other colours can be removed by using certain selected lasers.
Laser tattoo removal procedure-
The number of treatments or sessions you require depends on the colour and size of your tattoo. It may take about two to four sessions in the case of normal tattoos, while for those having large tattoos; it may take more than 10 sessions to get the tattoo removed. A consultation session with a trained professional is required to help you in evaluating your situation and whether you should go ahead with the procedure.
The laser treatment varies from person to person and depends on factors such as age, size and type of the tattoo. The patient’s skin colour and depth to which the tattoo pigment extends also affects the removal process.
Here are the steps involved in a laser tattoo removal process:
- Protected eye shields are placed on you.
- Your skin’s reaction to the laser is tested for determining the amount of energy to be used.
- A handpiece is placed again on your skin surface, which activates the laser light. This process is extremely painful to undergo.
- Small tattoos require less pulses while large tattoos require much more. After every session, your tattoo tends to get lighter, progressively.
- Right after a treatment session, an ice pack is applied to your skin to soothe the areas treated. You will have to apply a topical antibiotic ointment and a bandage is used to protect the treated skin region. You must cover the area using a sunblock whenever you go out in between the treatment sessions.
- In some cases, local anesthesia is used during the treatment procedure.
Because of modern-day technology, laser tattoo removal is now a common thing undertaken by many who want to get rid of their unwanted tattoos. The procedure is safer than the traditional tattoo removal methods like excision, salabrasion and dermabrasion.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hi. I am married and have been facing issues in my private part (labia minora) from 3 days. There is a bit swelling and itching in the same. Little pain is also there but there is no kind of pain while urination or lower abdomen. Request you to please help me with the same providing the reason and any kind of gel/cream to help me out.
How I will be sure that I am pregnant or not? I have 28 day cycle. Now I am 30 days .and white discharge leaking from vagina. Is it time to check pregnancy test.
My wife done with HSG TEST past 2 months. After HSG test my wife period is extended to 7 to 10days. This is any problem or not? I unable to calculate ovulation day. Now we are trying to baby. Doctor's please guide me and how to calculate ovulation day's. Thanks in advance.
Had cesarean 5days back but do not have sufficient milk in my breast to feed my baby so please suggest some home remedies to get good milk in my breast for my baby.
Nearly everyone suffers from these mouth ulcers at one time or the other in their lives. Most would also agree that these insignificant looking ulcers can be a cause for a major discomfort. For some individuals, the irritation and pain can be so troublesome that it tends to disrupt their daily life. Pain caused by these ulcers, can at times can be so severe that it can limit their ability to properly speak and eat.
Besides the pain, mouth ulcers have another troublesome feature associated with them- ‘frequent recurrence’. They tend to occur very frequently in some individuals. Many patients complain that even when the first lot of ulcers hasn’t healed, a new set of ulcers are on their way. Mouth ulcers also tend to occur in crops (multiple numbers).Homeopathic treatment of it can be a great help in stopping their recurrence. It can also help during the acute phase in reducing the pain and shortening the duration of ulcers.
What are these mouth ulcers?
These ulcers (often called as apthous ulcers or canker sores) are shallow painful sores inside the mouth. They occur on the inside of lips, the insides of cheeks and the base of gums or under the tongue. They appear as a painful white or yellow ulcer surrounded by a bright red area. On a normal course they start with burning sensation followed by a red spot which then progresses into an ulcer. Pain usually subsides over a week?s period and the final healing takes place within 2-3 days Mild to moderate fever may also accompany them. They are different from fever blisters, which usually occur on the lips and corners of the mouth. Although ulcers in the mouth can be of different types such as cold sores etc., these apthous ulcers are of benign type and do not pose any danger, neither are they contagious in nature. These ulcers are more common in women than men and more often occur between the ages of 10 and 40. If an ulcer persists for more than two weeks please make sure to consult your physician.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth (where the tongue or cheek has got bitten). They may occur without any definite cause. It also seems that some have it running in their families. Research suggests that some people may get ulcers due to the usage of products containing SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).This chemical is found in some toothpastes and mouthwashes.
Homeopathic Treatment of Mouth Ulcers
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride etc
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers..
you can consult me privately for treatment /permanent cure
Dr Rushali Angchekar
vaibhavi homoeo clinic vengurla