Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Sawai Madhopur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramsingh MeenaYour feedback matters!
In my family we all are suffering from fungal infection. Including my grandmother aged 80 plus, my father aged 63, my mother aged 55 years, my sister in law aged 29 years old, sister 15 years, nephew 6 years old, me 26 from last three months but not getting cured. Already consumed various medicines and applied ointments suggested my doctors. Worried. Please help me.
I have black spot in red. I think this is because Delhi hot whether. I'm using a cool power for releasing my self but there is no benefit of it. What should I do? Please tell me.
My mother is 60 years old. She develops rashes on her hand like fingers areas, (black rash) after using detergents for cleaning utensils . Kindly suggest some remedy.
Vaginal cysts are closed packets of fluid, air or pus which develop along the vaginal lining. Vaginal cysts are of many types, and they are usually caused by accumulation of fluids, childbirth-related injuries or non-malignant tumors in the vagina. Usually these cysts do not yield many symptoms, but may cause a little discomfort.
Treatment might not be needed in case of cysts which are tiny. However, larger cysts would definitely warrant medical attention.
Types of Cysts
The commonly occurring cysts are:
Gartner’s Duct Cysts: This duct forms around a woman’s reproductive canal during pregnancy and it disappears post childbirth. If the duct remains even after the delivery, it may lead to fluid accumulation, thus resulting in a cyst.
Vaginal Inclusion Cysts: Any injury to the vaginal walls, especially during childbirth or surgery, can lead to vaginal inclusion cysts.
Bartholin’s Cyst: Bartholin’s gland is situated near the vaginal opening. A flap of skin covering this gland may lead to accumulation of fluid. This fluid accumulation usually leads to a cyst which is called a Bartholin’s cyst.
Usually, cysts in the vagina do not require any treatment. Most of the cysts do not grow in size and thus do not cause major problems. A biopsy of the cyst may require in order to rule out chances of cancer. A common treatment for vaginal cysts would be to sit inside a bathtub filled with warm water so that the cyst is allowed to soak in the water. If there are symptoms of infection in the vagina, then antibiotics are required.
If the size of the cyst is large and filled with fluids, then a catheter needs to be inserted into it to drain out the cyst. Usually, the catheter is kept in place for a few weeks before it is removed. A surgical procedure called marsupialization is used in some cases, wherein an incision is made around the affected area and into the cyst in order to drain out its contents.
Surgery to remove the entire cyst may also be recommended to prevent its recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Past 15/18 Days I Seen Some Blood After Stool Passing, It is happened earlier many times with me. Local doctor treat as infection / anal fissure but this time it is not ok with me. Please suggest is it infection or piles, No Pain after / before stool passing.
Hii. I am 27 year old. I have a skin (pimple) problem for last 5 years. Average pimple size is 0.4 mm. I had try many skin specialist doctors but no any improvements on my face. Also many of scars on my face. What can I do. Please suggest me.
I have pimples and black spots so please say how it will cure and my face is oil face every one hour oil will come to my face soo plzz say how it will cure what I should use.
Hello dr, iam 22 year's old. My skin tone is medium fair. But I have light brown dark circles around eyes & darkness around chin & forehead. I hve tried many creams but doesn't suited!
Hello sir how are you, my name is Raj Sharma, I am from delhi india, I am suffering face problem since last 1 week. Like my face color going deep black day by day also my skin color. I bath 2 times in a day. Use face wash 3 times. Sleep in AC at night. What can I do for this?
I am currently using a cream which name is clobtamil g so kya me continue kr skta hu. please help kar sakte h aap.
I have a white spots on my face. And sometime it become darker and lighter what should I do. Please suggest me.
I have been diagnosed dog dander allergy I suffer from itchy rashes none of the antiallegic works on me what can I do now?
Skin Colour On Mine Leg Is Different In Some Parts due to Wearing of candles It Has Become Dark in Some Areas. One patch part have become darker on the foot.
I am 40 n hv got pigmentation on my face. Pls recommend some good medicines or any natural ointments.
Atopic Dermatitis: an overview
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus Tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum Mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.