Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Purnima SinghYour feedback matters!
4 se 5 din ki pregnency me ulti, fiver, sir chakkar dena ye sab hota hain. Meri wife ki ye sari problem ho think Hain Kya wo pregnant hain agar Hain toh wo maximum 5 din ki pregnant hogi. 5 din ki pregnency me aysa hota hain?
My wife is pregnant from 2 weeks. We do not want this child I saw some natural remedies to miscarriage on internet. Now she is having so much stomach aches.
Hello sir, I am 40 years. Dry vagina pain during intercourse and burning itching always . Stomach pain after intercourse. Irregular periods. Mood swings and feeling very depressed. What should i do?
Before marriage I participate sex with neighbour. After 4 months I got married. I and my wife participate sex then we both are infected with fungal. We use antifungal cream then the infection will gone. After 3 years I only get it again. My herpes result is positive and hiv result is non reactive. I'm also suffering from diabetes and I lost 3 kgs weight from 3 year's .I use remedy " drinking hot water and lemon with honey to reduce the weight" pls solve my problem? I need any Tests?
It's been almost 3 months of my pregnancy and like most of the lady I am also feeling excessive itching over belly, legs and even chick which cause literally painful situation So please advise what shout I use as best medicine, Lotion, Oil to get rid of this, Please suggest best solution.
My splenectomy was done in 1997 due to sickle cells as blood cells were being ruptured I do not have those reports do any thing to worry now.
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma is when the cells in your lymphatic system become cancerous. The lymphatic system is responsible for fighting off diseases, which may attack your body. Initially, tumors develop from the lymphocytes in your body. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is much more common than the other type of lymphoma which is Hodgkin lymphoma. There are various types of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma; the most common of which are diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma. Here is everything you need to know about Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Swollen lymph nodes: A swollen lymph node in the neck, underarm and armpit which comes about without any pain is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
2. Fever: When you have a sudden unexplained fever, it may be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
3. Night sweats: Night sweats are simply when you sweat excessively in the night.
4. Fatigue: Feeling extremely tired can be due to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
5. Weight loss: A sudden unexplained loss of weight is a very common symptom of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
6. Itchiness: An itchy skin is a rather serious indicator of Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Just like other forms of cancer, it is not known what causes Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, but there are factors, which put you more at risk compared to others.
1. Immunosuppressive drugs: You are most likely to develop Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, especially after taking immunosuppressive drugs after a major organ transplant.
2. Bacteria and viruses: Certain bacterial and viral infections cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma including the HIV and Epstein-Barr virus as well as the Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
3. Pesticides: Research suggests that overexposure to the pesticides which kill weeds increases your likelihood of developing Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
4. Age: Elder people are also more likely to suffer from Non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
1. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy comprises of administering drugs to kill the cancerous cells, either through injection or orally which kill cancer.
2. Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy deals with radiation which is directed at the parts of your body affected by cancer.
3. Medications to enhance the immune system: There are many medications which fight off cancer by boosting the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
I want ask about pregnancy. How I pregnant. We tried for pregnant since four month but we don't. please give some advise about pregnancy.
My daughter is 8 year 5 month old. White discharge from vagina. What is problem. How can solve it. Please help me.
We had sex first time with my fiancé and it was unprotected. We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because I was scared, night my periods I just wanted to know what I should think/know abt I vil get pregnant if I take pill any side affects who to now need helps.
last mensuration date was 21 of may 2016. She got positive report of urine pregnancy test . She don't want this pregnancy what is the simple solution .Please tell.
For gynaecologist. I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and have 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.
Hi, I am newly married. My wife was having normal mensuration cycle But this time its been 37 days she din had periods. We have always used precaution while having physical relation. We have also tested Pregnancy test and it is negative. Kindly suggest what to do and what can be reason.
Myth: pills cause infertility (problem in conceiving) after it is stopped.
Fact: research has shown that even after use for 5 years women have not had any delay in conceiving
Myth: pills are used only for contraception
Fact: pills offer many benefits in addition to protection against unplanned pregnancy like less heavy bleeding, therefore less anaemia, regular bleeding the timing of which can be controlled, fewer symptoms reduction in pelvic inflammatory disease, and acne especially with modern progestin.