Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka SinghYour feedback matters!
I m 9 month pregnant and received too much swelling on my feet and ankles. My BP is always normal. Any remedy to avoid this problem?
I am an 18 year old girl. And last month, I had unprotected s**. And then I ate the" I pill" contraception. Now, it has been over a month since I've got my periods and inam worried a lot about this. I have taken the pregnancy test using the kit and it showed negative though. How else can I know that if I'm pregnant or not? And my boyfriend has used the'pull out' method too. Is it one of the effect of the pill on periods? Should I wait till January ends or should I meet a gyno now itself? I'm all confused and scared.
Hello Dr. My son is 5 months and 15 days old now. I haven't had my periods till now post delivery. There is no pain in stomach but a watery discharge like urine keeps on happening off n on especially when I cough or sneeze. Please suggest what am I suppose to do.
I am 35 years female. I have missed my last period. I have no pregnancy and I am thyroid patient my tsh test vale is 0.374 on 24-dec-2016.
Me and my partner want to have sex without protection because we enjoy more without using condoms but scared of getting pregnant any other option available.
I had unprotected sex with my husband on Nov 17th and I took postpone 72 on 18th. Then I got withdrawal bleeding Nov 24th to 26th. But my last periods date Nov 7th to 13th. Then I got periods on Dec 20th to 23th. This Jan I didn't get periods till now. When will I get my periods? Is any chance of pregnancy?
I did a follicular study My left ovary size is 25*16 mm there is much difference in length n breadth Is there any problem in conceiving?
1. Acne or pimples (too many)
2. Blotchy (spotted or patches) skin
3. Dark spots on the skin commonly referred to liver spots
4. Overheating of the body & excessive sweating
5. Abdominal bloating pain or discomfort
6. Excessive abdominal fat or pot belly
7. A roll around the upper abdomen trouble digesting fatty foods 8. If your have gallbladder removed / operated
9. Acid reflux / heartburn / gerd
10. Unexplained weight gain & inability to lose weight even with calorie restriction
It can be mostly managed with some supplements.
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.
I am 28 years old and recently had a child so I want to know best contraceptive as I don't need any child till 5 years.
Normally a man can do sex how many times in a day regularly. I am 29 year old and able to have sex with my wife once in a day, sometimes two. What should I do to cure it and with whom I should concern.
Home pregnancy test has come out positive She is still 21 and studying Can any women gynaecologist treat her Abortion is required Please can anyone help.
Hello good morning I'm suffering from sciatica was under allopathic treatment for around 3months than the pain has subsided but now that I have joined aerobics zumba n yoga is that not good for me? Can I exercise or do skipping? Wanted to even say that my weights put on due to medication for with d3 deficiency, does that happen doctor? I kindly seek your help Thank you
Do the haemoglobin count becomes less during monthly periods, which leads to weakness even difficulty in breathing (occasionally) ?
Letting go and speaking up or crying out is the best aphrodisiac and marriage problems solver says Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of all the cases of erectile dysfunction we get to see at aaiina clinic 162 shukrawarpeth pune we found that 40% almost were due to psychosomatic problems such as misunderstanding, misconceptions, misperceptions, misbehaviour and habits of missing, messing and masking emotions or actions.
Just one session of detailed counseling and psychotherapy for one hour and the mutual satisfaction of the couples and us was immeasurable. Their relations all renewed, relieved and resumed. To understand one another, it's necessary to go beyond logic and accept the intricacies of human body, mind, and relationships without bias and prejudice. To allow a person to be as he, she or a bisexual or gay is, is real love. To" forgive and forget" without reminding again helps resume all broken relationships too. To have humour, hunger and humility (letting go, keeps the flame of" romance, sex and love" ignited always. To be" at ease or dis-ease" is a choice we can make every moment. After menopause or andropause or any other problems what is required is" listening attentively without judging, taunting, expecting anything at all. Giving and for-giving childlike returns back immeasurably even from a strained relation,
So kill your ego and misunderstanding, misconceptions, misperceptions, misbehaviour and just keep shut a dirty mouth and leave habits of" missing, messing and masking emotions or actions.
Life literally changes by 180 and you can" reignite romance, love and sex" back in your and other's life just atm (anytime)
Letting go and speaking up or crying out is the best aphrodisiac and marriage problems solver says Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad