Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Iam. 30 year old a diabetic and bp patient got married 1 month. I have a problem with my pennis I do not know what is happening whenever I wants to enter into the vagina hole of my wife before entering it. My penis releases. Even my penis is not so strong since month I did not brake her virginity. Also m not having much sex desire what goes wrong with me.I am so much worry about this and very much ashamed in front of my wife. Is this is my serious condition. Please help find correct Dr. and medicine. I am from hyderabad.
Let's see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful substances: apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin production: plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. Bpa generation: biphenyl a is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It's better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver cancer and reduced sperm count: because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin-based bottled water: nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body's immune system.
I hope the above reasons are enough for you to think carefully before you drink water from a plastic bottle the next time. If you need more convincing or would like to understand the effects better, feel free to ask me your query.
Also, if you found this tip helpful, please share this with people you love and care for.
Hi m married women it's been 1 years 5 months now. We r planning for a baby since last 3month, my periods were regular but frm last 3 month my period date variations s fr 7 days early r late n m expecting fr positive in pregnancy chk but felt bad last month also got period again we r trying is der anything I need to take precautions? My weight s any reason? N I started exercises treadmill daily 30 min. Pls guide me for baby n have done hormone test n all everything s normal.
I am 16 years old girl and I am suffering from leukorrhea but last three month it start to pain from navel to pee door, and all symptoms like normal leukorrhea. Is it a big problem please help.
Hi last week tood hsg test, got report as both the fallopian tubes blocked. Is there any treatment to unblock the tubes or should I go to ivf?
Can you advise the treatment for 17 year old girl diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. Can it be cured by homeopathy or ayurveda?
Hi, i am 30 and my husband his 33. We got married 2 years back. We have yet not consummated our marriage because I have vaginismus, besides I also have pcos. I am overweight and not able to reduce weight. Is there any hope for us?
My new baby born in 26 july 2016 by small operation 4 stich in my wife vagina know from till date we are not making any relationship. So kindly tell me when we make relationship. Thanks Chandan.
I am 37 M, have severe dysentery/loose motion since morning. already happen 5 times with only water passing out. Taken ORS frequently. But didn't stop. Pls advice.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially.