Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Sindhwani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya SindhwaniYour feedback matters!
I missed my period since January. I start taking Vitagreat and deviry in order to make regular periods as prescribed by the doctor. But still I didn't get my periods. .wat shall I do now please suggest?
Immediately after hair transplantation, you need to exercise little extra care to derive the best benefits. This includes immediate postoperative care, some common with most other surgeries and some very specific to hair transplantation.
The following things will happen immediately after transplant, throughout the first week:
- Immediately after surgery, like any other surgery requiring anesthesia, there will be slight drowsiness and so it is advisable to arrange for a drive.
- Expect some mild swelling and soreness that can be managed with rest and anti-inflammatories.
- There will also be a tight and itchy feeling in areas where transplant has been done.
- Spray water or saline every half an hour to keep the scalp moist in both the recipient and the donor sites. This promotes healing and also reduces the itchy feeling in these sites.
- Thermal shock would be applied to areas to damage the existing follicles and new stem cells would be transplanted. This can also produce a warm feeling, sometimes referred to as 'thermal shock'.
- In some people, there could be scab formation which occurs due to fall of the topmost transplanted hair follicles.
- If you have undergone a micrograft, then you will have a compression bandage around your head. This should be in place for a day and will cause a tight feeling.
- Sleep with your head elevated with a couple of pillows.
- The first day after surgery, hair needs to be washed under the supervision of a physician or a nurse. Use a shampoo, which contains tea tree oil.
- It is recommended to shampoo your hair regularly from day 2, as it is required to remove the dirt, blood, and oil that often accumulates at the recipient's site. This also helps to controlling infection, which is common post surgery.
- Wait for at least 14 days before you resume coloring your hair, use of hair sprays, gels, and other hair care products.
- All transplant surgeries require stitches. If the suture material is absorbable, there is no need to follow-up for removal. If it is not of absorbable material, they need to be removed after 2 weeks' time.
- Please do not get into a regular exercise routine for up to 6 weeks. Cycling, gymming, swimming, golfing, etc., are to be avoided until the scalp is completely dry and to avoid stretching of the scar.
Everyone's body is unique and responds differently to hair transplantation. Go for periodic review with your doctor to understand how your body is responding.
STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
Sathish : age 20 me and my lover did sex. Can not able to insert my penis into her vagina. We both are virgins. She is having small hole in her vagina. What can I do ?
What is the meaning of tpha positive Treponema pallidum haemagglutination ? Please explain in hindi. My husband is tpha positive. And tell treatment also.
I am suffering from pcod. I have irregular periods. I am having periods only after the intake of meprate. I am unable to conceive. I have gained weight from 65 to 80 kg. I want to know. How I can get cured and conceived.
I am pregnant last 2 month 15 days. My vomiting is very problematic to me. Zofer md4 medicine I take. But but morning sickness and after milk I vomit. please help wht I do.
Green tea has many health benefits
-Improves metabolism and boost the body’s fat burning mechanism and helping you to keep fit
- It also contains a powerful antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting cancer, removing free radicals and unwanted toxic substances from the body.
-It also contains other antioxidant compounds such as catechins and poly-phenols that boost the immune system.
TO GET THE BEST HEALTH BENEFITS TAKE GREEN TEA AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER YOUR MEALS
Can also take it about 1 hour before you sleep to burn fat even while you are asleep.
SOME DONT'S FOR GREEN TEA..
-Avoid green tea very early in the morning on an empty stomach. The caffeine in it can lead to dehydration and it could stimulate the release of gastric acid which can cause stomach upset or even ulcer.
-Avoid it at meal time because it can reduce the absorption of Thiamin (vitamin B1). A deficiency of this vitamin leads to a condition called beriberi.
So, its very important to take the green tea at a particular time for best health benefits...
Am having uti? drinking 2.5 liters daily. I cant drink more water. If I drink more water am getting immediate vomiting. But then I dint get recover till now. Am pregnant and in 9th week. Did my uti harm my baby?
Hii. I'm 23 years old and am suffering from excessive irregular mensuration periods from last 6 months. From sept 2015 to nov 2015 it didn't happen then under homeopathic medication it did for december and january month and now again for february it doesn't till now. I had to quit the medicine due to some personal reasons. Can you tell what's the reasons and cure for this problem. Also i'm gaining weight due to this.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend over a week ago, and again last night. Now I am having light vaginal bleeding and sharp pains in my vaginal area, also very sharp cramps on my left side. What could this mean?
My wife 6 month pregnancy. Inside baby having in scanning shows" both kidneys show mild dilatation of renal pelvis and bladder appears normal" this is problem showing in scanning. Please give instructions what happens inside the after delivering baby.
My girlfriend having periods and she has so much pain in that tym and she takes painkiller but it's not Working any another way to reduce pain she can't walk she couldn't sleep please tell me and suggest me some medicine.
Cricket is the most famous and close to the heart game for most of the people in India. Any injury to any player is a big hit to the entire team's performance. While cricket is a major sport in the country, sportspersons from other games too have begun to make a mark in the international arena. It is because of this, we have come to hear about sports injuries much more than ever before, with injuries to cricketers still heard most often.
What are the types of injuries related to Cricket?
The most common injuries related to the gentleman's game are:
- Hamstring strain
- Low back pain
- Side strain
- Shoulder pain
- Sprained ankle
How does Physiotherapy help an individual?
A physiotherapist assesses your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints and advises on techniques and exercises to bring back the mobility of your injured muscles or inflamed joints.
Physiotherapy is a physical therapy that takes care of the overall well-being of the body. The muscular part is most affected when you play or exercise. Three of the main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- Education and advice - Tips and hacks for ensuring physical well-being of a person
- Movement and exercise - Aids and exercises to ensure good physical health
- Manual therapy - A therapy of manual massage and body movements to relieve pain
- Other techniques - These include acupuncture, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and ultrasounds.
There are numerous sports-related injuries that can be effectively treated with physiotherapy. The therapy followed is entirely dependent on the kind of injury caused due to the sport.
The physiotherapist initially asks you some questions to know about your injury, medical history, family health records, prevalent allergies, and other such related information. Based on this initial examination, your physiotherapist will design a therapy plan for a test period to see if it is working or not.