Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya SindhwaniYour feedback matters!
Hi. After giving birth of my child my menses not come. My baby is tenth month old. I gave birth via c section .and I breastfeed my baby. Its normal or I consult any doctor.
I (34y) am into my second trimester of pregnancy. I want to know what (names) are the specific tests/scans that I can get done and at what stage of pregnancy, to ensure the overall healthiness of my baby. I have a healthy first child. No known genetic disorders exist in our families.
My girlfriend missed her periods for 10 days and we used withdrawal method and i'm sure that I didn't ejaculate inside her I don't know what to do now and we are not in a position to have a baby and we can't even let our parents know, help!
I am 26 female. Facing problem with my vagina. chole type se nisan ban gaye aur kahi kahi skin kat bhi gayi. At the time of urin bahut jaldi hai. And normally bahut itching ho rahi hai. please bataiye mai kya karu 2 3 din se ho raha h. I used patanjali neem soap at the time of bath. please sir give me a solution. I am very much disturb due to this problem.
I had protected sex three times at different time on february. My last periods was on 23 of jan and today is 24 of feb still no sign of periods I got head ache and my breasts feel full I am naturally overweight but nowadays I feel full too. Head ache, my normal state of mind and body is always in stress and delay of my periods is making me super stress please help me.
I am 17 years old female. I am having sagging breasts. It is also uneven. What to do for this. I am having self sex daily. I press my breasts for a long time. Is that a reason.
Hi. I am jyothi. I have cva (cerebral vascular attack) recently. Doctor told me that I would not get conceive for 1 year. Why? What is the reason behind it?
Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant, and from 3 days I was having cold and fever, doctor suggested wikoryl tablet to take. Now I do not have fever, but I have cough and running rose. Can I take samahan powder in my pregnancy, my cousin suggested me this powder to take. Kindly you doctors pls suggest me can I take this powder for cough and cold. As I am out of station I am unable to go and consult doctor.
Dr. If I am going to under ivf treatment please advice me what kind of diet I should take what the food items I should avoid.
Is there any natural medicine or ways like changing eating habits or some other things to conceive a baby boy or increase its chances. I already have a cute daughter. So want a baby boy. If possible.
Progesterone 40 Insulin pp 132.3 glucose plasma fasting 96 Glucose plasma pp 136 Free T4 1.14 Insulin fasting 14.2 TSH 3.54 Prolactin 1.2 HbA 96.7 HbA2 3.3 HBA1c 5.1 Hb 12.4 LH 8.39 FSH 6.86 Estradiol 32.5 AMH 6.89 Age 39, six months marriage conceiving problem. Kindly suggest.
Actually Maine kal Apne period ke first day hi protect sex Kiya but uske baad regular bleeding ho rahi hai. Aur stomach mai pain bhi ho Raha hai. Second ye ki mujhe apni vasectomy karani hai eske liye period ka kitane din baad Kara vasectomy Kara Sakti hu. Kya eske liye period ka 5th day hona hi compulsory hai or month mai kabhi bhi Kara sakte hai.
Gist of rujuta divekar's talk today organised by borivali medical brotherhood:
1. Throw out your weighing scale cause it is not a reflection of how healthy you are.
2. Bmi is not an accurate representation as each of us is different. Instead two new terms have come into play- tofi and foti (thin outside and fat inside and vice versa) means you are unhealthy even if you look thin on the outside.
3. New research is showing that cholesterol is not directly the cause of heart disease.
4. Eat 4-5tsps of ghee everyday. It is good for the gut bacteria and will actually help in reducing abdomen fat.
5. Bring back rice on your plate. Not brown not white but handpounded. Eat rice at night too if you have grown up eating it. Leave the quinoa to the south americans
6. Stop looking at food as carbs, protein &amp; fat. Instead look at it from farmer, trader, consumer point of view. So eat what takes the least time to come to you - eat local!
7. All fruit is the same. All have fructose- again eat local grown seasonal fruit.
8. Bananas are good for you.
9. Eat before you drink alcohol - eat early, drink early.
10. Weight loss industry has somehow managed to get everyone to believe that what tastes yuck is healthy and good for you. Don't equate healthy with yucky tasting food.
11. Keep moving. For every half hour you sit, move at least 3mins.
12.150mins of exercise a week is mandatory.
14. Weight bearing exercise is what one should be doing to keep bones strong and for stronger muscles.
15. Oil your hair once a week, rub ghee on your feet and drink plenty of water to alleviate bloating.
16. Salt is not bad for you. Don't go salt free. Use rock salt.
17. Sugar is also not bad for you provided you eat it the right way. Indian sweets are better than your pastries and brownies etc.
18. Work on strengthening your legs.
19. Don't believe that drinking green tea will make you lose weight. A myth that google and weight loss industry has promoted just because chinese are thin.
20. Red meat is absolutely fine as long as you watch the quantity.
21. Latest research is linking wine to breast cancer
22. Eat so much that when you get up from the table, you should feel light.
23. Don't count calories
25. Make lifestyle changes and don't follow fad diets which rob your body of essential vitamins and minerals)