Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti BhadauriaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 161 days pregnant, she's 26 years, first pregnancy, in her scan report everything was normal, but amniotic fluid is 21.7, mentioned as increased, we were worried about this situation.
My wife period date was 15 and we did intercourse on 30 without protection. Then after I given her Ipill within 12 hrs, and her next period came properly date 12, but after she had vomited, then after she checked through home urine test, but it's came negative, please advise we don't want kid as of now and I just wanted to 100℅ sure that she is not pregnant so is there any other way where I can 100℅sure that she is not pregnant?
My wife has ovarian cyst I visit so many doctors but didn't work and I wanted know about it what happened in it?
At the time of a surgical procedure, while making an incision a doctor has to take care of a number of factors before making an incision. Considering a number of factors, different types of incisions have come into fore, such as
- Midline Incision: It’s the commonest incision and is done along the linea alba (fibrous structure running through the mid of the abdomen). These are preferred, especially in diagnostic laparotomy as it permits a wide access to the abdomen.
- Pfannenstiel Incision: It is transverse in nature, extending from the umbilicus to the pubic-symphysis. It is generally employed for abdominal hysterectomy of benign nature and cesarean section (c-section).
- Chevron Incision: It is an incision under the rib-cage and is done on the abdomen. It starts from beneath the ribs on the right abdomen and extends till the other mid axillary line. Thus, the entire abdominal width is incised for proper reach into the liver. The incision can be up to 2 feet.
- Kustner Incision: It is transverse in nature and extends from the symphysis pubis till the iliac spine (anterior). This type of incision takes time to perform. A Pfannenstiel incision offers more exposure than a Kustner incision.
- Lanz Incision: It is a variation of the more common mcburney-incision (also known as Gridiron’s incision). It is generally used for open appendectomies. There are quite a few variations for this type of an incision.
- Gridiron’s incision: It is done for appendectomies. It is an oblique short incision which is done in the lower right quadrant in the abdomen.
- Kocher’s Incision: It is oblique in nature, extending from the abdominal upper right quadrant and is generally used for performing an open cholecystectomy. Gallbladder, biliary tract and certain liver operations can be suited for a Kocher’s incision. This however is different from the same named incision used for the thyroid gland surgery.
- Cherney Incision: It is transverse in nature. It allows a great range of exposure for the pelvic sidewall. It is less painful than a midline incision. It allows for the greatest pelvic exposure and hence is a widely preferred and practiced incision. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
I'm suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and prone to excess weight gain. What measures should I take to loose weight.
My daughter, ruchi, 22 yrs, is having a problem of poly cystic ovaries, for which she has been prescribed Diane 35. Is the medicines only solution or any not solution for this.
I m 32yrs old trying to conceive for the last 6 months but failed done thyroid hemoglobin test all in normal so any remedy
What changes will appear to mother in 5th month of pregnant. and what is the precaution mother should take?
If couging better avoid visiting crowded places
Avoid going to work if having cold,fever.
Never board a bus/taxi,if driver coughing.
Put a tissue paper/handkerchief on mouth if coughing
Before hiring a domestic help in house,get a xray chest done and sputum for AFB examined and physician examination.
Avoid living in crowded places having less light/freshair
My weight is normal but my abdomen is more increase after delivery my weight is 65 KGS my height is 5.5 ft, please sir suggest me.
Should I and my partner go to blood test before having sex? Because this will make us aware about transmitted diseases. Ex:- HIV. Is this right? And any other alternate option that will give 100% security for having Sex with partner.
Respected Doctors, My wife has been advised to consume DESVAL ER 250 mg for the early stage of Fits by a neurologist. In the mean time, we are planning for our second baby. Is there any problem or difficulties in conceiving by having this tablet? Kindly advice Respected Doctors.
I haven't period for more than 4 months. I'm not pregnant I'm not STD positive. But I have weakness. What will be the treatment should be for it?
You might have indulged in various types of detox regimes, but have you tried the Ayurvedic detox yet? This regime is short, simple and very easy to follow but the benefits it proffers are not possibly limited to a particular aspect of well-being. You can undertake it at any time of the year, but it would be extremely advantageous if you select the juncture between two seasons when your body has already got an alert about the imminent change in the surroundings.
The importance of detoxifying the body: The practice of cleansing the mind and body is considered to be one of the most crucial aspects of Ayurvedic lifestyle. It offers a valuable way of cleaning away all the accumulated toxicity and wastes from the tissues, which ensures optimal health. Modern lifestyle that leaves people stressed out at most times makes it even more necessary to include an overall detoxifying regime in the fitness routine. Today people have to undergo an endless variety of harmful inputs such as environmental pollution, junk food, sedentary lifestyle, psychological stress and anxiety and unresolved emotions. If they are allowed to accumulate within the body, over time they can be deposited in the tissue, and compromise on healthy living.
Advantages of taking part in detoxifications: A simple detoxifying plan that incorporates eating mono-diet, fresh fruits, drinking plenty of fluids in the form of water and other detoxifying fluids along with taking Triphala in the evening helps in supporting the digestion as well as the detoxifying system present within the body. It can also alleviate the physiology by slowing down the flood of damaging inputs and by allowing the body to rest and repair itself.
A plain cleanse can aid in:
- Improving digestion and metabolic function
- Promoting regular as well as balanced elimination
- Supporting the maintenance of proper body weight
- Nurturing the improved sense of vitality, energy and enthusiasm of life
- Encouraging a balanced rest cycle
- Promoting improvement of overall health
When you are willing to take part in Ayurvedic detoxification, it is important that you prepare your body well before the schedule and expose yourself to as less amount of stress as possible. It is advised to take a break from the social sites and electronic devices as they increase the stimulation and don't allow the mind to rest. If you have a habit of drinking or smoking, it is necessary to bid a temporary goodbye to them and follow the detoxification regime as suggested by your physician as closely as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 19 years old any my periods date was on 21 feb bt I had missed it till now and I had sex wid my partner I do not want to get pregnant and before also I have missed my periods for about 3 or 4 months as I was having pco problem please help me what should I do as early as possible.
I am 32 years old and I am constantly feeling tired. I get 8 hrs of sleep or more but always feel tired and never have any energy to get out of bed to do anything. What can I do to change this?
Diagnosing Low Libido
The key to establishing low libido is how you feel about your level of sexual desire If you’re not happy with the level of sexualdesire you’re feeling, talk about it with your doctor.
There are three areas of your health that could affect libido and that your doctor will explore to diagnose the problem:
Low Libido Factor No. 1:
- Physical Health A physical exam is needed because medical conditions like arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and other chronic diseases can lead to a decreased libido in men or women One patient with the digestive disorder celiac disease felt discomfort during sexbecause of pressure on her inflamed colon.
- Sex-specific problems, Any vaginal pain during sex is both abnormal and can affect libido, and should be evaluated by your doctor. Female patients will be asked about any vaginal discharge, which could be a sign of infection that may, in turn, cause low libido.
- Antidepressants, birth control pills, and even antihistamines can cause low libido.
sexual dysfunctionLow Libido Factor No. 2:
- Relationship and Emotional Concerns The following can all dampen sex drive:·
- Relationship problems·
- Stress — a huge libido-buster·
- Anxiety Body image and self-image can also play a role.
- Some women with children have a hard time being a mother during the day and a sexual being at night.
Low Libido Factor No. 3:
- Hormone Levels Research has found that men who have higher free testosterone levels (the amount of testosterone that’s circulating in the blood) have a higher sex drive.
- free testosterone has a significant impact on both sex drive and erectile function.Hormone levels in women, especially when they decline during menopause, are notorious for wreaking havoc on sex drive.
- Lower estrogen levels after menopause in and of themselves can cause dryness andvaginal pain, which can lead to low libido. also asks her patients if they’re experiencing hot flashes and sleep problems due to menopause. If so, the resulting chronic fatigue could be the root cause of low libido.
- blood tests to check a patient’s levels of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone.
Assessing Low Libido-
Perhaps the most important point your doctor should know is if you have always had low libido or if it is a new problem. If you’ve always had a low level of sexual desire, you may have a sexual dysfunction called hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
Doctors will rule out other causes such as depression, hormone changes, and medical conditions before diagnosing thissexual dysfunction.