Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha KumariYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed with pcos wen I was 16 years old. Since from den I started taking medications such as deviry, metformin n so on. I am fed up of taking OCP from past 1 year, how long should I continue with this? I have been also diagnosed wid fibroadenoma n duct Ectasia in d breast N cystitis in kidney I have hirsutism as well. I am not taking any medications for cystitis n breast problem. I have undergone scanning for almost 15 times till now and I'm fed up with all of these. Please help me and suggest a diet. Im lean. Thank you.
I'm 32 yes female. My mom expired becoz of breast cancer. I had done excision in left breast for sebaceous cyst. Whether I want to know it will also leads to cancer. Also how to secure myself from that. I have one daughter 3 years old. Please suggests me.
My question is for my girlfriend. She had a regular menstrual cycle. Date 25 or 26 of month. Last one was on Jan 26th. We had sex on 1st Feb Night and on 2nd feb she had i-pill around 5 pm. Yesterday she had some black colored discharge. We are so much worried. Can you help us please. And Yes her age is 25.
Do you wonder why suddenly at times you go on a zero sex drive? it could happen even when your chemistry with your partner is fine, nothing is heaving on your mind, and you are otherwise healthy too. Only you just don't feel like having sex. This might have to do with what you are eating.
Here are some of the foods which can kill your sex drive.
1. Diet soda - while staying fit is an excellent idea, drinking diet sodas with artificial sweeteners can be absolute mood killers as they directly affect the levels of serotonin, a hormone which assists you in reaching the zone.
2. Caffeine - it certainly increases stamina for sex. However, for someone who is already nervous, this would mean increased anxiety which in turn would lower the sex drive. Overdose of coffee is known to increase one's stress hormone levels, too, affecting one's sex drive.
3. Chocolate - this is surprising since chocolate is known as an aphrodisiac. A study has shown that since it stimulates love and euphoria, it might also suppress, at times the testosterone levels in the body.
4. Mint - while mint is a good way to clear your breath after a meal, the menthol in it is also known to lower the testosterone. This lowers your sex drive.
5. Popcorn - when popcorn is made in the microwave and eaten, it could totally kill the mood for sex, especially in men. Research suggests that the bag's lining has chemicals which kill sex drive and in the long term can also cause prostrate problems.
6. Cheese - if made of cow's milk, cheese contains a lot of synthetic hormones which are known to mess with human body's natural hormone production that primarily includes testosterone and estrogen.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend at midnight and I was bleeding but I think it was period because it lasted for four days? Please help me i'm so confused.
गठिया, एक या अधिक जोड़ों की सूजन है। हालांकि, "गठिया" शब्द का अर्थ जोड़ों की सूजन है, परंतु इस शब्द का उपयोग लगभग 200 आमवाती रोगों और शर्तों का वर्णन करने के लिए किया जाता है, जो जोड़ों, जोड़ों के आसपास के ऊतकों और अन्य संयोजी ऊतक को प्रभावित करते हैं । सामान्य गठिया के लक्षणों में सूजन, दर्द, कड़ापन और गति की सीमा में कमी शामिल है। गठिया के कुछ प्रकार, जैसे संधिशोथ गठिया और ल्यूपस (एसएलई), कई अंगों को प्रभावित कर सकते हैं और व्यापक लक्षण पैदा कर सकते हैं। गठिया 65 वर्ष या उससे अधिक आयु के लोगों में बहुत आम है, लेकिन सभी उम्र के लोग (बच्चों सहित) प्रभावित हो सकते हैं।
लगभग 200 प्रकार की गठिया स्थितियां होती हैं, जो सात मुख्य समूहों में विभाजित हैं:
1. सूजन संबंधी गठिया
2. अपक्षयी गठिया
3. मुलायम ऊतक पेशाब का दर्द
4. पीठ दर्द
5. संयोजी ऊतक रोग
6. संक्रामक गठिया
7. मेटाबोलिक गठिया
जब आपके गठिया होते हैं, तो आपका शरीर सूजन की स्थिति में होता है। आप जो खाते हैं वह न केवल सूजन को बढ़ा सकता है, बल्कि मोटापा, हृदय रोग और मधुमेह जैसी अन्य चिरकाली स्थितियों का खतरा भी बढ़ा सकता है। इसके अलावा, कुछ खाद्य पदार्थ सूजन से लड़ने, हड्डियों को मजबूत करने और प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को बढ़ावा देने के लिए जाने जाते हैं।
गठिया रोग मे परहेज
निम्नलिखित खाद्य पदार्थों का परहेज़ करें:
1. तला और प्रसंस्कृत खाद्य पदार्थ: शोधकर्ताओं ने पाया है कि तला हुआ और संसाधित खाद्य पदार्थों की खपत को कम करने से सूजन कम हो सकती है और वास्तव में शरीर की प्राकृतिक सुरक्षा को बहाल करने में मदद मिलती है। वनस्पति तेलों में तला हुआ भोजन से बचें, जो ओमेगा -6 फैटी एसिड में अधिक है।
2. मीठा: डेसर्ट, पेस्ट्री, चॉकलेट बार, सोडा, यहां तक कि फलों के रस का विरोध करना मुश्किल हो सकता है। वे रक्त की अम्लता बढ़ा सकते हैं और सूजन को बढ़ा सकते हैं। चीनी कई नामों से जाना जाता है, इसलिए संघटक लेबल पर "ओज़" में समाप्त होने वाले शब्दों का ध्यान दें, जैसे कि फ्रुक्टोज या सुक्रोज़।
3. लाल मांस: इसमें एरेक्इडोनिक एसिड नामक एक ओमेगा -6 फैटी एसिड का उच्च स्तर होता है, जो दर्द और सूजन को बढ़ा सकता है। अच्छी गुणवत्ता वाले लाल मांस का एक छोटा टुकड़ा फायदेमंद हो सकता है, लोहा जैसे अच्छे स्तरों की आपूर्ति कर सकता है; हालांकि, गठिया वाले लोगों को प्रति सप्ताह एक या दो बार से ज्यादा नहीं खाना चाहिए।
4. कॉफ़ी: कॉफी भी रक्त की बढ़ती अम्लता का कारण बन सकती है, जिससे सूजन बढ़ जाती है। हरी चाय और हर्बल चाय बेहतर विकल्प हैं।
5. नैटशाइड परिवार की सब्जियां: टमाटर, सफ़ेद आलू, बैंगन और काली मिर्च गठिया वाले कुछ लोगों में दर्द और सूजन को बढ़ा सकते हैं।
6. मोनो-सोडियम ग्लूटामेट (एम.एस.जी): मोनो-सोडियम ग्लूटामेट (एम.एस.जी) एक स्वाद बढ़ाने वाला खाद्य योजक है जो सबसे अधिक तैयार एशियाई भोजन और सोया सॉस में पाया जाता है। यह फास्ट फूड, तैयार सूप्स, सलाद ड्रेसिंग और डेली मांस में भी जोड़ा जाता है। यह क्रोनिक सूजन को ट्रिगर कर सकता है और यकृत के स्वास्थ्य को प्रभावित कर सकता है।
7. नमक और परिरक्षक: लंबे समय तक शेल्फ जीवन को बढ़ावा देने के लिए कई खाद्य पदार्थों में अत्यधिक नमक और अन्य संरक्षक शामिल होते हैं। कुछ लोगों के लिए, नमक की अतिरिक्त खपत के कारण जोड़ों की सूजन हो सकती है।
8. शराब और तंबाकू: तंबाकू और शराब का इस्तेमाल कई तरह की स्वास्थ्य समस्याएं पैदा कर सकता है, जिनमें कुछ आपके जोड़ों को प्रभावित कर सकती हैं। धूम्रपान करने वालों को संधिशोथ के विकास के लिए अधिक खतरा होता है, जबकि जो लोग शराब का सेवन करते हैं वे गाउट के विकास के लिए अधिक जोखिम रखते हैं। इसके अतिरिक्त, शराब यकृत के लिए एक बोझ है। अत्यधिक उपयोग यकृत फ़ंक्शन को कमजोर कर देता है, अन्य बहु-अंग परस्पर क्रियाओं को बाधित कर सकता है और सूजन पैदा कर सकता है।
अपने आहार में फल और सब्जियों के अनुपात में वृद्धि, सूजन को बढ़ावा देने वाले खाद्य पदार्थों पर की कटाई, मछली को अपना मुख्य प्रोटीन बनाने और अधिक ओमेगा -3 प्राप्त करने से आपके गठिया के लक्षणों में बड़ा अंतर हो सकता है।
Hi. M 28th week pregnant. M feeling sometimes shortness of breath .and urine incontinence. So will you please suggest me.
Hi, my wife is 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant. We are waiting for her labour pain. She is having a kind of pain that occurs only at nights. She felt like a pressure that starts from the lower back and her stomach becomes harder. It comes at random intervals but not during day time. She feel very weak during the pain and the pain sustains for 15 seconds. What should we do? Her due date is on 26th of this month.
What are the chances of getting STD's, if you have intercourse once in two days frequency with a single partner only, with protection and without protection.
5 Remedies From Ayurveda to Increase Libido And Combat Male Infertility
Men often search for ayurvedic treatment for reproductive weakness due to a loss of libido. A lack in desires and potency can not only harm a relationship physically but emotionally too. Such a situation can be embarrassing for both the partners. It can lead to dissatisfaction, stress and anxiety.
A Poor Libido Can Be Due To Several Reasons Such As:
- Having a dissatisfactory relationship.
- Lack of confidence.
- Loss of bond and feeling of attraction between partners.
- Compulsion to pursue relationship with somebody you don't like.
- Anxiety and stress.
- Certain habits like eating salty, spicy and hot food can increase pitta. This destroys semen and cause a decline in your libido.
- It could be that you are overindulged in such activities. Overindulgence leads to a decrease in the quantity of semen.
- Controlling sexual urges for a longer duration of time can also cause a loss of libido. As this leads to Veeryaavarodha, obstruction of semen.
As loss of libido is not a major issue, it is purely psychological and organic; you can rely on herbal remedy for male infertility caused due to this situation. Ayurveda has solutions for almost everything from minor indigestion to lowered male potency. It has been a part of Indian medicine since decades now. The best part about relying on Ayurvedic treatments is that they do not have any side effects.
Here is a list of five amazing Ayurvedic solutions that can enhance male potency safely:
Ashwagandha is a popular adaptogenic herb. It is also known as Indian ginseng. You can use this herb to cure premature ejaculation, impotence, infertility and lot more. Ashwagandha improves the functioning of body and nourishes nerves. It also allows the body to adapt to stress, which is a major cause behind libido.
Moreover, ashwagandha has an ability to strengthen reproductive system, restore male potency and desires. You can easily consume this herb with milk, water and honey.
Shatavari is also known as asparagus racemosus. It is efficient at enhancing female fertility. Shatavari nourishes the female reproductive organs such as ovum. It also promotes blood circulation, formation, reduce the risk of miscarriage, and increase chances of conception and hormonal imbalance.
Shilajit has been a part of ayurvedic treatment for male infertility since years. It is known to enhance the male potency and give a boost to desires and moods. Shilajit improves both quality and quantity of male sperms.
Intake of Shilajit would also support proper functioning of sex hormones and maintain a balance in performance. It should be the first choice for men looking to boosts libido naturally.
Garlic has immense advantages when it comes to ayurvedic treatments. This is used as an effective food item to enhance libido in both men and women. Intake of garlic improves the functioning of reproductive organs post damage caused by an injury or disease.
Salabmishri is a terrestrial plant. It helps in increasing stamina and overall performance of male body. This herb also aids in improving the quality of sperms ad promoting blood circulation to the penis.
You can depend on these herbs to boost libido in a short span of time in a natural or herbal way. Consumption of herbs would not cause any harm to your body. However, if you are already taking some prescribed medicines, it would be better to consult your physician before consuming any herbs.Moreover, make sure you have a healthy diet regime. Don't eat too much spicy or hot food items. Inculcate all the vitamins and minerals in your diet. You can also opt for fresh fruits and vegetables instead of supplements.
An Ayurdhamah is dedicated to restoring and maintaining the lost balance between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, through the understanding and practice of age-old systems of Ayurveda and Yoga. Our strength lies in understanding the body and its performance at constitutional level and that is what we apply to our Remedies.
Every day foods that hurt male fertility
1. Men, avoid these foods!
#infertility in men is increasing at an alarming rate. Medical reasons aside, even some foods can play havoc with a man's fertility. We list down some of the foods that men should avoid to improve their sperm quality.
2. Carbonated beverages
Sipping on carbonated #beverages, like soft drinks or sports drink can impact your sperm count. A study published in human reproduction, regular drinking of carbonated beverages is linked to poor sperm motility.
3. Processed meat
Eating processed meat can compromise your sperm count. According to a harvard study (2014), men who consumed processed meat in excess had 23 per cent lower #sperm quality than guys who ate it in small quantities. In another study of journal of #epidemiology, it was found that processed meat was associated with lower sperm count
This is another reason to ditch your glass of alcohol. The more you drink, the more it impacts your sperm count. In fact, according to some studies, even if you drink in moderation, you are compromising on your sperm #quality
5. Cheese and full cream milk
According to a study done in human reproduction in 2013, excess consumption of cheese and full fat milk may impact sperm count. Dairy products do add protein and essential nutrients required by the body but full fat dairy products, especially cheese and full fat milk should be #avoided
6. Foods that can increase your sperm count
Eating healthy and fresh foods are not only beneficial for overall health but also for the health of your sperm. Here are some #superfoods that you should include in your diet to improve your sperm count.
It has been found that bananas improve male #libido and regulate #sex #hormones. As they are rich in vitamin c, a and b1, they boos fertility in men.
Broccoli is said to increase sperm count. It is rich in #vitamin a, just as carrots, spinach, apricots, sweet potatoes and carrots.
Another nutrient important for healthy sperms is omega-3 fatty acids. #walnuts are packed with omega 3 fatty acids that boost blood flow to the genitals, which in turn increases male fertility
Garlic does wonders in #boosting #male #fertility. The allicin and selenium present in garlic, protect sperms from damage and improve quality
11. Dark chocolate
The temptation is enough for its consumption. But knowing its benefits in boosting male fertility may make it more difficult to resist. High in anti-oxidants, dark chocolate helps in fighting against free radicals. But make sure that you do not consume more than one or two squares a day.
12. Eat vitamin c enriched foods
Foods enriched in #vitamin #c may help in boosting the fertility in men. These nutrients help prevent sperm defects and boost sperm health
#drnagi #drnagiclinic #vikasnagi #sexologist #best
#top #ambala #punjab.
You've probably read about kegel exercises a million times before. Perhaps you even clench and release your pelvic floor muscles each time you come across an article like this one. But if you haven't made them a daily habit yet, and aren't sure whether or not you need to--here's some help.
1. They can keep incontinence at bay
As you grow older, your pelvic floor muscles--responsible for giving you control over your bladder and bowels--get weaker. Which means every time you sneeze or laugh or cough on a full bladder, chances are a little urine will leak out. Doing kegel exercises can strengthen these muscles, and make sure you are always in control.
2. They can help your body cope with childbirth
Pregnancy can wreak havoc on your body--especially the pelvic floor muscles, making incontinence a reality much before age catches up. Moreover, many women also complain of lessened sexual arousal after childbirth. Enter: kegels. Practice them before and after you give birth to keep incontinence at bay and well. Enjoy sex much like before.
3. They can give you stronger orgasms
Did you know: kegels can help you get a better grip on your partner's member during intercourse? they can also help you achieve coveted multiple orgasmsm, and tone those much-needed vaginal muscles.
How do I know I am doing them right?
Clenching is not the problem; finding the right muscle to clench, however, is.
So, begin by identifying the muscles in question. The next time you're on the pot, try to stop urinating mid-way. Those muscles that helped you do just that are the ones to work on. (keep in mind that kegels should be done on an empty bladder, and that stopping the urine flow too often can lead to urinary tract infections.)
Now, lie on your back on the floor, knees bent--legs hip-width apart--and flex the muscles for 3 to 5 second, and release them for 3 to 5 seconds. Do 3 reps of 10 seconds each day. Once you're comfortable and confident, you can practice the kegel exercise while sitting at your desk or standing in the metro train.
So what are you waiting for? let the kegels begin!
I was 10 weeks pregnant in the month of march I did a scan and the result was blighted ovum Today again am 10 weeks pregnant I went for a scan and the result is blighted ovum again. What do I do? Can I still be pregnant again?
I got pregnant and I'm getting dark patches below my eyes, what shou I do? Is it normal to get those patches during initial days of pregnancy?
Sir/Mam, what could be reason for the pain in my breast. I am feeling pain from yesterday. Even this similar pain I was feeling after I was with my bf 1st 3 months back. I am having my regular periods. Even there is one more problem that I am loosing my hair too much these days. My exam are there because of that and after this my pain in my breast. What should I do. My situation is terrible. I have to work hard for my exams but I am not able to give my best due to this. Plzz tell me some remedy for this problem.
My age is 23. I was diagnosed with a cyst formation. Epidydimal cyst of 7*8mm. Is there any homeopathic treatment for this instead of operation.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits