Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neha KumariYour feedback matters!
1) rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) lowers heart attack risk: great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) reduces pain: getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) relieves stress: sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.
I was prescribed a 5 days course of meprate 10mg tablets by my doctor. One in the morning and one in the evening. I took the tablets mrng and evng for two days. I missed taking the tablet on the evening of the third day. But I continued the course normally and took the tablets as usual on the morning and evng of day 4 and 5 plus the remaining one tablet on morning of day 6. I have been told that I should get my periods within 3-4 days of completing the course. Now will I get my periods as usual?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.
I had a sexual encounter on Jan30 I have used the condom but in stress I forgot to check for breakage in it after 20 min I washed my genitals with water now 1 whether the virus will transmit from my hand to the genital part while cleaning? 2 done pcr DNA test for HIV in Feb24 (3weeks) it came (-) Can I trust this test and be hopeful Or can I do rapid test now as it's 4weeks over by now.
I am a married man now since 2 years to this may 2016 but still we haven't got a child I consult so many doctors in our city but still not work first my wife treatment is done after that they started me then they telling everything is alright no problem both of you. They given me some sperm production pills so I can continue with that or suggest me something. Thanks in advance.
After fingering there is a watery secretion from vagina and tiredness and little bit pain in the stomach for over two days. We both were pleasuring each other's parts and I took care like washing my hands before inserting my finger into her. Is there something I need to worry about, is she pregnant. It was 9th day of her period and she normally have 28-30 days period cycle.
My wife usually has fixed date for her periods i. E 15th but from last two months she is getting her periods earlier from 13 to 9th of month. Please suggest.
For a 26 day cycle. Which are the safest day for unprotected sex. And also after I pill intake for the very first time. If one get a bleeding for 2 days. Light bleeding. After 6 days of consuming the I pill. And then gets 2 normal periods after that. Within 34 days gap. So does that mean it is pregnancy. Or NO pregnancy. please reply soon. Response awaited.
I am 17 and have pcod from last 2 years. Tried every thing but still the problem is not cured. So what should I do now?
I am 20 years old suffering from ocd and taking a tablet ovabless daily. I had unprotected sex on 1st and 6th april and took ipill on both days. Had my periods on regular day that is 13 April. Again had unprotected sex on 26th april and took an ipill. Had bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. No sign of periods yet. Had sex today but condom broke. Should I again take and ipill? And what about my periods.
My wife is pregnant 14 week end today What is the positions for doing sex in this moment If you have position images please share me.
Me and my gf had sex yesterday evening with safety condom but condom was broken. After immediately she pass urine and sha took I pill today afternoon. Any possible for pregnancy and her periods date is 31 she will get that day only periods or not please tell me.
Delivering a baby is a painful, but also a pleasurable moment for the mother. But if the delivery is done through a C-section surgery or what is more commonly termed as Caesarean delivery, the pain is not felt during the actual delivery since the woman in under anaesthesia. However, the real challenge is to recover from the operation. The first week is particularly critical. Here are some things you can do to manage it with less discomfort:
- The first few hours, naturally, you will be under close observation till you fully regain conscience if it was a general anaesthesia. If only the lower portion was numbed for the surgery, then also the feelings in the legs etc. will return within a few hours.
- You will start breastfeeding you baby; wear comfortable clothes so that you can feed the baby without any discomfort. If this is the first experience, learn things that you need to know through books or from friends and relatives who would have had a C-section earlier.
- You may feel more comfortable in a recliner than a flat bed. Most hospitals should be able to provide you one.
- You might be better off with a heater pad of your own, since your back may be aching considerably and bringing down the pain is essential.
- Wearing a binder around your tummy is another suggestion given by many women who have had a C-section delivery; besides helping with easing the pain, it also prevents the tummy from bulging, which you would want to avoid.
- Follow the obstetrician’s advice on having a shower and also on resuming some of your physical activities without hurting the stitches or the sutures.
- By Day 3, you should be able to resume eating your normal diet; in many cases, it could be earlier than that.
- Do take care to avoid lifting anything heavy. The heaviest object you can lift is your baby. Make your husband or any other person to help you through this period to avoid any complications later.
- How about medicines? If you are already on any kind of medication and if you had stopped any of them due to the surgical procedure, check with the doctor and resume taking the medicines.
- Keep a close watch on the food you eat, particularly since you will also be nursing your baby. Don’t hesitate to consult the doctor on things you may be fond of, but have to avoid in order to protect the kid from being affected in any way.
Pregnancy and delivery are some of the happiest moments in any mother’s life; so remain cheerful throughout and enjoy the moments. If the delivery has been done through C-section, some of these extra precautions are to be observed to make it easy for yourself to recover fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Is the dates are good to eat during pregnancy? Which foods you can recommend during first 2 months of pregnancy?
hello. I have pcod my age 21. I took deviry 10mg for 5days since I do not hve periods since 3months. I got periods aftr 10days stopping tablet. Bt the problem is when I go to bed its ok when I get up from sleep there is an heavy flow. Is this any problem please suggest me.
There is a widespread debate about the healthiness and nutritional value of non-vegetarian food. While the advocates of both the segments cheer their own cuisines, science has a completely different standpoint. Some of the common apprehensions of consuming non-vegetarian dishes include the occurrence of deadly diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity,, high blood pressure, renal diseases to name a few. This being said, there is no concrete evidence of any co-relation between non-vegetarian food and complicated diseases. As a matter of fact, non-vegetarian diet has numerous nutritional benefits.
- High source of nutrition: Non-vegetarian dishes, such as meat has high protein content and is enriched with vital amino acids. While protein is the building block of the body, amino acids ensure that the body is safeguarded from common ailments and strengthen the immune system.
- Rich iron content: Iron is a key component of the hemoglobin and the human body requires it in adequate quantities for normal functioning of the system. Red meat, soup and bone marrow, for instance, is a rich source of iron. It helps the body to safeguard itself against critical diseases such as anemia.
- The vital creatinine: Meat contains a vital component called creatinine that helps the body to build muscle. A study (Brown, 2008) revealed that most vegetarian infants portray stalled growth due to creatinine deficiency.
- Good source of B12: Vitamin B12 is an important constituent that the body requires for normal functioning. Lack of this vitamin causes Macrocytic Anemia. Infant of a vegetarian mother is often witnessed to be suffering from Anemia due to lack of B12.
- Easy phosphorus availability: Vegetarian dishes contain phytic acid which needs to be converted to phosphorus by complex chemical reactions. In sharp contrast, non-vegetarian meals have ready to absorb phosphorous content.
- Vitamin A and calcium availability: Fish has vitamin A that accounts for human intelligence and formation of memory. It also helps the body with calcium content for stronger teeth and bone formation. While calcium is available in vegetarian diets, the concentration of calcium is way more in fish and other non-vegetarian sources.
- Other mineral constituents: Non vegetarian diet contains some key minerals such as zinc, riboflavin, amino acid, lysine etc. These minerals are required by the body in adequate portions in order to avoid energy deficiencies. Some fishes contain a critical component called omega 3 acids which is required by the body for sound mental and physical health.
Non-vegetarian dishes, therefore, are definitely healthy and are consumed by millions of people across the world. While there are many advantages of non-veg food, too much consumption of red meat might lead to complicated diseases. It is, therefore, essential to maintain a balanced diet for the body to function well.