Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshita SainiYour feedback matters!
If no one person have hiv or aids then can I make sexual relation with more than one guy or not, without protection like condom.
Hi I am a female aged 37 yrs, with 2 children I got my regular periods on the 27.02.2017. I had taken unwanted 72 after intercourse on 13.02.2017. The period ended for 3 days. Now on 04.3.2017 I started getting little bleeding, spotting kind again on 5th and 6th as well. Really worried whats wrong. Had a pap smear test done in may last year which came out to be normal. Please tell what to do shall I go visit a gain or wait.
Hi, we are trying for a child for last 6 month but she is not getting conceive. There are few drawback. 1) she has less feeling while intercourse. 2) When is the best time for intercourse after mensuration.
Introduction to the ZIKA VIRUS:
After the deadly Yellow Fever and Ebola pandemics, Zika Virus is yet another disease borne out of the African soil and spreading across the world right now. Named after the Zika forest in Uganda, where it originated, this virus spreads through a mosquito bite - that of ‘aedes aegypti’ mosquito. It can also be passed on from mother to child, blood transfusion and sex.
What’s so deadly about ‘Aedes Aegypti’ Mosquito?
Zika Virus spreads via ‘aedes aegypti’ mosquito, same mosquito that also spreads Dengue and Chikungunya.These mosquitoes typically lay eggs in and near still water found in buckets, bowls, animal dishes, flower pots and vases. They are aggressive daytime biters, prefer to bite people, and live indoors and outdoors near people.
These mosquitoes become infected when they feed on a person already infected with the virus. Infected mosquitoes can then spread the virus to other people through bites.
Symptoms of Zika Virus Attack
A person bit by an infected mosquito takes about 2-7 days to show symptoms like:
- Mild fever
- Skin Rash
- Muscle and joint pain
- Weakness and Fatigue
However, it lasts no more than a week and is usually milder than its cousins Dengue or Chikungunya. Although it is not a fatal disease, the real reason behind the panic is for the women who are pregnant. Zika is found to be a major cause of microcephaly – a birth defect due to which children are born with visibly smaller heads, severely limiting their mental and physical abilities.
Should India Worry?
While it originated in the African continent, Zika has already taken South American countries like Brazil, and most others. Although the virus hasn’t reached Indian shores yet, we are very prone to mosquito borne diseases. The Dengue menace since last few years says it all. Since it is from the same family, we need to be all the more cautious.
Preventions and Precautions:
Since no vaccine exists to prevent Zika virus attack, it’s best to act with caution to prevent the spread.
1. Mosquitoes that spread Zika virus bite mostly during the daytime. Stay in places with air conditioning or that use window and door screens to keep mosquitoes outside.
2. Use Mosquito Repellents during the day when exposed to areas prone to mosquitoes and cover yourself very well.
3. Never allow water to stagnate in or around your habitation. Avoid letting the water stand for long eg: puddles, or water in buckets or potted plants, sewage etc.
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy