Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree PathakYour feedback matters!
I have pregnant now but I don't want to become mother now due the some major problems I pregnant before but I drop down the baby now m also drop the baby if next time I pregnant and want to become mother it's any problems occur or not? Should nw I take medical treatment for now drop the baby it's cause any problems for next time pregnancy?
Hi, in my home one women is there she is mother of 1 year baby girl. But still she is not gaining a good manner, As like as previous fitness. Any medicine to come out for good stage, For 1 year mothers Still she is feeding for baby. Mother Horlics can works?
Hello mam, I am 25 year old Mere periods irregular hote the. PR last year nov. Se Mujhe baar baar periods ho rhe h. Maine doc. Ko bhi dikha ya Ultrasound krvaaya, usme small cyst asye ,to doc. Ne bola, ajkal bhot females mein ye prob. Hoti h, or Mujhe multivitamin or multi calcium ki media. De Di, PR fir bhi Mujhe baar baar spotting ho ri thi. Fir pcod test bhi krvaya, usme sb normal aaya, ab Mujhe smjh ni aa RHA h ki Mai kya kru, mere periods normal kyu nhi ho rhe h, or spotting kyu ho rhi h, pls help.
I'm 23 years old female, my panty gets wet all the day and it smells very bad, I want to know the reason and how I can avoid this. please suggest me.
Hi I'm 25 years old I'm drinking womens Horlicks. But in ads thy show for above 30 years. Is that good to take. Pls kindly help.
She is got marriage and she abortion in 2 months pregnancy. Is there any chance to get pregnancy again.
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I have 24 weeks pregnancy. I'm suffering from strain and backache. Can I take painkillers? And which is safe to me?
If my periods is delayed for 4 days and pregnancy report is showing positive then which medicine is good for getting periods back and want to tell you one thing I am newly married person so I don't want to get pregnant now so please help me out.
I am A 22 years old unmarried female I have had a problem of recurring Urinary Tract Infection but around 4 years back It was so severe that some of the doctors termed it as Pelvic Inflammatory disease which the gynecologist ruled out after performing the Per Rectal. I have had a lot of antibiotics but the situation didn't improve and the Urinary Tract Infection is still continuing also I have a very painful menstrual period which even leads to Vomiting and it won't stop till I don't get a pain killer injection Please help me out. I am also confused if I had Pelvic Inflammatory disease or not. If I didn't have it then why was it shown in the Ultrasound? Could it be due to the white discharge that I get when I have severe Urinary Tract Infection? Also my periods are irregular. Please provide me with a detailed answer.
Hi. I am 6 month pregnant .my weight is 59 kg, I have gained approx 8 kg from day 1 to till date, is this normal or I am gaining excessive weight please guide me. Do I need to control my weight?
On 10Aug 2016, I and my girlfriend have foreplay from outside the cloth but my penis was out of my pant and she was in pants and underwear I touches her vagina from outside of the cloth and I took her side and masturbated myself and ejaculated on ground later on I touches her clitoris with my hand and started rubbing it and today 12Aug I have her unwanted 72 and after 2 Hour her stomach started paining I know itz side effect but I want to know that 1) when her stomach will stop paining and when this side effect will get lost 2) Her last period was on 24Th july so it is estimated to come on 21StAug just 9 days are left for her period so say me when her period will come after taking Pills and if period come than there is any chance of pregnancy or any tension for pregnancy plzzz give me Answer God bless you.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.
I am newly married person I want to ask questions regarding my wife we had sex many time and we thought she miss her periods but after 6days she feels periods and I am working in gulf so after 2 month I will go back so before that I want to make her preg can you pls suggest some tips and give answer why she did not miss her periods. And one more thing before one day of her period her blood pressure level reduce so we admit her to hospital where they give one glucose bottle and some tablets. So this is the reason for that or any other reason pls answer my question. Thanks.
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.