Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi we are married since 1year and stayed together for 4months only bzc I moved out of city. Now v r going to live together and we need baby. Some one guided me to have sex on 9-12th day for pregnancy. But my question is that if we continue sex after 12th day also how to detect pregnancy? So please adv when to do sex when to stop?
Helo doctor, my concern is, last 4 month I am trying to conceive but I CNT, well main problem is my period time, my period is not regular, it's comes not monthly, mostly comes in 2 months ,so I am not able to knw my exact ovulation time period. My last period date was 23sept but still my period not come, today I check 1 or 2 drop bleeding done. please suggest me ,is there any solution.
From last 4 months I am missing my periods. My all tests even scan reports are normal. But then also my periods are not normal. What should I do?
My periods had to occur on 19th. But it's 27th today. N I hv yet not got my periods. I hv taken an ipill. Is the delay because of ipill or m I pregnant? Can anyone plzz help me out.
I just got married before 6 months and trying to do my wife pregnant but unsuccessful. Suggest what to do?
First day of my last menstrual period was 25th Jan. My cycle is of 30 days. I had intercourse during my fertile period. Few days later I started developing lower back ache leg cramps joint pain especially during night. Since last few days frequent urination and constipation. Probably these are pregnancy symptoms. Today on 28 Feb I took a pregnancy test since I missed my period too. But the result was negative. So what I am supposed to do now?
I am 18 years old and had a sex on 4th April I came in periods on 10th may had pregnancy kit test 2 times but it showed invalid what you think am I pregnant?
I am aged of 20 years ,menses started on Dec 28 th ,continuing till today ,started heavy bleeding from 5 th, can you please tell me why this happens to me.
Delivered a baby before 3 months. After 2 months I got periods regularly, but after that didn't get periods yet.
I am 12 weeks and 5 days pregnant. And it is an unwanted pregnancy so for an abortion we went to a gynecologist she said you have to take misoprostol before d&c 24 hours before. So when I searched about that it causes abortion automatically and opens the cervix and expels out fetus and then after 24 hours d&c is done by doctor. But my question is that is it necessary to get d&c done after taking dosage of misoprostol or simply wait for next menses. And regular check by ultrasound that abortion is complete or not. Kindly help me in this situation what to do?
I am struggling with the symptoms of pcos like hair growth, skin pigmentation, obesity, infertility, high bp, type 2 diabetes and acne. I am planning to go for bariatric surgery. How much is the cost of bariatric surgery in india? and will this acne, hair growth and skin pigmentation problems be sorted out automatically afterwards. Suggest some of the best surgeons available in india for this type of surgeries and name of economic hospitals too for the same.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.