Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Isha GutgutiaYour feedback matters!
I want to do anal sex with my wife. What precautions should I take while doing anal sex with her? And how to do for long time without paining her? Please help me its my dream to do anal sex with my wife plzzz help me doctor.
I am suffering from pcos and hormonal imbalances. Apart from that my upper hands and foot are dark having patches. Doctor suggesting don't rub it to stop triggering it's darkness. I have dark patches on forehead and chin. please give me solution for it.
During pregnancy I gain so much weight and now my weight is 63 after c section delivery I want to loose weight with exercise but in c section what kind of exercise I do please suggest me. My delivery date 15 August 2016.
Is copper is useful for birth control? Next 10 year I don't want to take chance after first baby? Is there any side effect s?
My wife had narrow vaginal opening. She had been operated for the same. The doctor said to use of tampons and diarator for two months before intercourse. We are married from past three years and never had proper intercourse. What are the necessary precautions for this time, we should take care about? and what is the time period we must avoid for the intercourse.
I am in relation to a girl (26) since 2 months. She had a baby girl of around 6 month. Till now I don't have any physical relation with her. Actually she often requesting me to drink her milk from her breast. Is there any problem with that. Pls suggest.
I am 25 year old. I got married 4 months ago. In these 4 months I got my periods only 2 times. Please help me am very much worried about irregular periods.
I have 48 th day I done pregnancy test its negative, I have pcos, irregular periods, I hve no diabetics and thyroid, I want to conceive.
Hello doctor I am 7th month pregnant and my stomach have stretch mark and itching in stretch mark what I do for this?
I missed my periods from last month and urine test is negative and as suggested by you I have taken medicine (unwanted 72) after one week I got little bit drops of blood down there for 2 days. Now suggest me please what should I do :(
hello i am priyanka.i suffer lot of pain in stomach during my periods.please suggest me what to eat or what not during my periods. thanku
Delivering a baby is a painful, but also a pleasurable moment for the mother. But if the delivery is done through a C-section surgery or what is more commonly termed as Caesarean delivery, the pain is not felt during the actual delivery since the woman in under anaesthesia. However, the real challenge is to recover from the operation. The first week is particularly critical. Here are some things you can do to manage it with less discomfort:
- The first few hours, naturally, you will be under close observation till you fully regain conscience if it was a general anaesthesia. If only the lower portion was numbed for the surgery, then also the feelings in the legs etc. will return within a few hours.
- You will start breastfeeding you baby; wear comfortable clothes so that you can feed the baby without any discomfort. If this is the first experience, learn things that you need to know through books or from friends and relatives who would have had a C-section earlier.
- You may feel more comfortable in a recliner than a flat bed. Most hospitals should be able to provide you one.
- You might be better off with a heater pad of your own, since your back may be aching considerably and bringing down the pain is essential.
- Wearing a binder around your tummy is another suggestion given by many women who have had a C-section delivery; besides helping with easing the pain, it also prevents the tummy from bulging, which you would want to avoid.
- Follow the obstetrician’s advice on having a shower and also on resuming some of your physical activities without hurting the stitches or the sutures.
- By Day 3, you should be able to resume eating your normal diet; in many cases, it could be earlier than that.
- Do take care to avoid lifting anything heavy. The heaviest object you can lift is your baby. Make your husband or any other person to help you through this period to avoid any complications later.
- How about medicines? If you are already on any kind of medication and if you had stopped any of them due to the surgical procedure, check with the doctor and resume taking the medicines.
- Keep a close watch on the food you eat, particularly since you will also be nursing your baby. Don’t hesitate to consult the doctor on things you may be fond of, but have to avoid in order to protect the kid from being affected in any way.
Pregnancy and delivery are some of the happiest moments in any mother’s life; so remain cheerful throughout and enjoy the moments. If the delivery has been done through C-section, some of these extra precautions are to be observed to make it easy for yourself to recover fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.