Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Garima GoyalYour feedback matters!
Her age is 21. Her period come let.& 2 time in month. Not fix date. Due to on face pimples. So please suggest for her good solution.
My daughter Is 15 months old. Can I stop breastfeeding. Moreover, I have started developing nipple cracks since 1 week. I don't know the exact reason. Please suggest
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.
What are the symptoms of std diseases? Actually my friend has done sex with unknown partner, for 5 mins, he doesn't know whether she has any diseases but. He has released the semen outside her body and not in the vagina, does he occurs any diseases? He didn't use any condom or safety.
I am 25 year female. I have problem with my periods. I generally have regular periods. 30-33 days cycle. This month I haven't got my periods. I had my last periods from 11may-14may. This month I haven't got till 26jun. Please suggest any medicine.
One of my friend did sex with her bf by using protection but she does not no that unfortunately protection was broken she thinks that sperm may be entered and she took. I pill there is any chances for pregnancy?
1. Its convenient to do at home so don’t need to go out for activity. Yoga based on simple posture and breathing techniques burn 175 Kcal per hours same as Slow Walk and Power yoga burn 300 Kcal same as Brisk walk.
2. Yoga gives inner peace and reduce stress helps to reduce stress hormone and increase fat metabolism for weight loss.
3. Yoga May Make Your body more sensitive to insulin, so it can helps you achieve a normal body weight and Normal Blood Sugar level .
4. Gives truly healthy body not only just physically fit but also mentally and emotionally balanced
5. Improve digestion process which help to proper utilisation of food into the body.
6. Improve confidence, motivation and develop positivity help to follow diet plan properly.
7. Practice to include yoga in your daily routine give strong and flexible body which keep you young by your mind, energy and physic.
8. Enhance energy and Immunity help to people to finish daily task properly on time which balance work and life.
9. Increases Self-control and motivation helps people who wants to quit alcohol , Smoking etc
10. Yoga and meditation work on keeping the mind happy and peaceful make your family environment happy. It’s effective for all age group.
“KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY WITH HEALTHY DIET AND YOGA TO MAKE HEALTHY AND DISEASE FREE INDIA”
By Dietitian Arti Jain
Hi my last periods was on 3rd jan 2017 I did the home based pregnancy test which came positive .as per the doctor I am in my 7th week of pregnancy .but I have mo common symptoms such as vomiting, constant urinating ,morning sickness etc etc does this mean my pregnancy is not healthy?
I am 22years old. Last month I get 13th date one day early period, this month am not ger period. I consult the doctor she suggest ovabless tablets. I have small doubt ovabless is use for get pregencey or get periods.
From the last two months I hd irregular periods. So I hd blood test nd my reports are--(T3) 1.02, T4 (6.0), TSH (3.25). So, I wanted to knw dat do I have THYROID. If yes then what I should do nw. Plzzzz help me.
I am 32 years female, trying to conceive. I have regular periods of a 28/29 days cycle. And I also ovulate every month. I last had my periods on the 4th of September, so I was expecting my next period around 1st or 2nd october. But instead it started on the he 29th of September plus I didn't ovulate this month, I just had some white watery odorless discharge and mild pan in the lower abdomen. Is it normal? Or a start of some problems?
I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and i am married since three years and I want to conceive and my weight is appx 80 above please suggest me.
I'm 23 years old girl.my question is regarding sex.few days back I tired having sex with my fianc? but we couldn't do it because it was painful. I couldn't take the pain and eventually we couldn't do it. This happened with evn before.I was in a relationship and even that time I couldn't do it coz It was painful.I'm getting married this year.and I'm worried if I can't do it my fianc? will break this relationship.need your help so that next it won't hurt much
I had two time miscarriage. N my reports says I have rubella problem. That's why doctor give me rubella vaccine. And told me don't be pregnant for two month. Now my question is that after this vaccine can I be a pregnant if my first time Conceive or it take more times?
Age is 38. Now period tenure is 1 or 1&1/2 day from last1 year. Unmarried. Any medical treatment or exercise can improve this?
I am 23 year old got enged I might my would be last night by mistake we had sex with condoms I released the sperm outside, her periods are going to start within 2 days will there be any problem for the pregnancy.
Winter is the time when people cherish food for several reasons, be it the seasonal availability of certain food items and their unique flavor, color, taste, etc. Also, during winters we need to add food that warm us and helps to build immunity to fight against common cold, cough and flu.
This season brings with it hearty winter greens like palak, methi, sarson, muli and high energy and protein grains like Bajra and makki which are loaded with warmth giving quality.
All this calls for higher intake of food leading to more calorie intake than usual. Here are some winter foods with high nutritional value coming in a low calorie package.
1. Methi leaves: In winters, methi leaves are available in abundance and are fresh. It is an excellent source of folate, vitamin A, B6, C, and K. It is excellent in boosting immunity during the winter months. Methi instantly increases body heat which is perfect for cold days. Methi also helps in lowering the cholesterol and control diabetes. It can be consumed in many ways either make a parantha out of it or a subzi, its goodness remains there.
2. Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits especially orange and grapefruit are at their juiciest in the wintertime. Loaded with vitamin C. Citrus fruits are also rich in flavonoids, which are known to boost ‘good’ HDL cholesterol and lowering “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
3. Carrot: It is the “powerfood” of winters, packed with vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, C, K, and B8, beta carotene, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese. Good for vision as it is a good source of vitamin A. Pectin present in it lowers the cholesterol levels. Carrots are known to possess anti cancer properties. Try to have a glass of carrot juice daily.
4. Hot soups: Nothing is better than a bowl of hot soup during chilly winters. Less in calories, higher in nutrients, satisfies the taste buds, provides heat to your body. What else can be a better appetizer than even a simple tomato soup or chicken soup.
5. Ginger: Ginger acts as an antioxidant. It makes your immune system strong. It is an excellent remedy against cold and flu especially when taken with honey. It boosts the metabolism and keeps the body warm. A hot cup of ginger tea is the best way to protect from winter chills.
Let’s gives this winter a healthy break by adding above mentioned foods in our diet