Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Praveen kumar mishraYour feedback matters!
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.
I am 35 years old, wants to loose tummy fat, as well as fatty liver and 80 kg weight. I have less time to do exercise. Need good medicine to improve my blood cholesterol, digestion, and to loose fat.
M 24 years girl and my weight is 49 but my tummy is 32 inch's so want to reduce my tummy so please tell me diet with excess.
Hi, meri age 30 hai .mere teeth tedhe hai jiski vjh se smile me problem h.kya orthodontist treatment le skta Hun. Kitni cost lgegi. Please suggest me. Thanks.
Have developed mouth ulcer due to toothbrush accidentally. Its been 4 5 dqys they are not healed. What can I do to heal them fast?
I am 5'11" tall & my body weight is 116 kg. I am suffering from obesity. Hip fat as well as fatty tummy is my main point of concern .kindly help me with proper prescription to enable me to have a normal life. Due to busy schedule I am unable to go to gym.
I'm v fair due to sunlight my face became Wheatish colour and may b by sleeper leather my legs became black please suggest me any medicine like tube etc .thanks.
I am Hr. Professional and work from Morning 10.00 to evening 7.00,may be in break for 1 hr for lunch and tea, My Wait is as of now is 86 and I am 43 years old. I need a good diet plan to maintain my weight balanced and I drink probably 1 liter of water throughout the day. Kindly suggest to reduce my weight Suja Priya.
What should we drink or eat when we wakeup in morning? I drink water before breakfast or after taking bath. Is it good for health instead I think this is good for skin care.
Hiee I'm 18 I wanna lose stomach/belly fat. What should be my diet? And how much time would I need to lose it?
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox, like any other drug, is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: Botox effects lasts for 4-6months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, it tends to last longer.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Lasers are being used to remove unwanted hair, resurface the skin to remove scars, wrinkles and boost collagen. But are they safe? This is the question that plays on numerous minds. Let’s try to answer this question here.
First, let’s look at what lasers are. They are basically radiation, but of a safe variety. Laser therapy uses non-ionizing radiation to produce a fine laser beam which in laser hair removal is used to kill the hair follicle. This therapy is used to remove tattoos, plump up the skin and is also used in dental treatments, treatment for varicose veins, skin and eye surgery and as a treatment for skin cancer.
The type of radiation coming out from lasers is sometimes called non-ionising radiation. This is different from ionising radiation from nuclear sources and X-rays which are carcinogenic or cancer-causing. In terms of cancer risk, X-rays and gamma rays are the most dangerous and are known as high-frequency ionising radiation. Yet, X-rays are used even today to take pictures of our bones.
What is important is that when this kind of ionising radiation passes through our bodies, it can cause direct damage to our cell’s DNA and can lead to cancer later on. This doesn’t happen when lasers pass through the layers of our skin. The US Food and Drug Administration, FDA states that the light energy from these lasers does not penetrate deep into the skin. The laser beam remains superficially at the level of the skin and these lasers don’t cause DNA damage and DNA mutations, which are changes in DNA, linked to cancer.
- The pulse of light energy used in laser hair removal treatments, for example, are only designed to zap and destroy hair follicles. A few women have concerns about using these lasers for getting a hair free bikini line around their reproductive organs, but experts suggest that there is no risk for cancer.
- Experts also clarify that the light from lasers does not go beyond the hair follicle to the internal organs so fertility is also not affected. There is some redness and scarring in treated areas after laser therapy which can easily be treated by using stuff like cold milk, icing and gels.
- Lasers are also said to be safe because laser therapy does not use the same ultraviolet wavelengths which is found in sunlight - UVA and UVB, both of these are known to damage the DNA in cells, causing skin cancer.
- Having said all this, it is incumbent upon us to deliver a warning. Since the long-term risk of cancer due to lasers has not been studied so far, it would be prudent to say that those with a family history of skin cancers should stay away from cosmetic laser procedures for their own safety.
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
By the age of eighteen, the average adult has 32 teeth; 16 teeth on the top and 16 teeth on the bottom. Each tooth in the mouth has a specific name and function. The teeth in the front of the mouth (incisors, canine and bicuspid teeth) are ideal for grasping and biting food into smaller pieces. The back teeth or molar teeth are used to grind food up into a consistency suitable for swallowing.
The average mouth is made to hold only 28 teeth. It can be painful when 32 teeth try to fit in a mouth that holds only 28 teeth. These four other teeth are your third molars, also known as" wisdom teeth.
Why should I remove my wisdom teeth?
Wisdom teeth are the last teeth to erupt within the mouth. When they align properly and gum tissue is healthy, wisdom teeth do not have to be removed. Unfortunately, this does not generally happen. The extraction of wisdom teeth is necessary when they are prevented from properly erupting within the mouth. They may grow sideways, partially emerge from the gum and even remain trapped beneath the gum and bone. Impacted teeth can take many positions in the bone as they attempt to find a pathway that will allow them to erupt successfully.
These poorly positioned impacted teeth can cause many problems. When they are partially erupted, the opening around the tooth allows bacteria to grow and will eventually cause an infection. The result: swelling, stiffness, pain and illness. The pressure from the erupting wisdom tooth may move other teeth and disrupt the orthodontic or natural alignment of teeth. The most serious problem occurs when tumours or cysts form around the impacted wisdom tooth, resulting in the destruction of the jawbone and healthy teeth. Removal of the offending impacted tooth or teeth usually resolves these problems. Early removal is recommended to avoid such future problems and to decrease the surgical risk involved with the procedure.
With an oral examination and x-rays of the mouth, our doctors can evaluate the position of the wisdom teeth and predict if there may be present or future problems. Studies have shown that early evaluation and treatment result in a superior outcome for the patient. Patients are generally first evaluated in the mid- teenage years by their dentist, orthodontist or by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
All outpatient surgery is performed under appropriate anaesthesia to maximize patient comfort.
In most cases, the removal of wisdom teeth is performed under local anaesthesia, or general anaesthesia. These options as well as the surgical risks (i. E. Sensory nerve damages, sinus complications) will be discussed with you before the procedure is performed. Once the teeth are removed, the gum is sutured and gauze is placed in your mouth to bite on to control bleeding. You will rest under our supervision in the office until you are ready to be taken home. Upon discharge, your post-operative kit will include postoperative instructions, a prescription for pain medication, antibiotics and a follow-up appointment in one week for suture removal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Our services are provided in an environment of optimum safety that utilises modern monitoring equipment and staff that are experienced in anaesthesia techniques
Any wisdom tooth related problem get connected to us to get your smile back.