Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Imphal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta ThiyamYour feedback matters!
My father (62y) have a gas & acidity problem for 8-10 months before after taking food. What should he?
I am having sleepiness problem all time. Feel like most inactive person. Like an insomniac. What should I do?
I have suffering from a fever for last two days. Now what I have to do to stop it. Sometimes I also get into trouble because of headache.
I am 24 years old ,but still can not do any work or job , if I try do any job or start any business I fail in it . I try to concentrate in it by 100% by giving my best doing all hard works but some problems come like fever and cough or weakness and after recovering from it I can not concentrate again on work can anyone help plz.
My mother is suffering from TB (in urine) since 5 years. Her treatment has been treated from B.H.U. Varanasi but she is unable be fine completely. Then now she is currently being treated in varanasi but she is not satisfied there. So sir/mam please tell me how will she become fine from this illness?
Sir I am 22 years old boy my height is only 168 cm. how can I grow my height naturally? and is that possible to grow height after that age? I workout on daily basis. And I also suffering from the problem of masturbation. I feel guilty after I does masturbation and than feel weakness. I heard that semen contains vitamins and other important minerals useful for body. please clear my doubt abt that. Thank you.
Always Iam getting vomitngs during headache and pain is becoming less after vomiting what should I do?
I'm 26 years old. Suffering from sleeplessness and constipation Problem. With these issues. I'm also suffering from skin dullness and under eye dark circles. I heard that. Skin problem I have is due to constipation and sleeplessness. Is it true? Please suggest me good Remedy.
I am 21 year old man.In daily basis I am doing one or two time hand shake. And I want to leave my this habits. I can't control it mor than 3 days. What should I do doctor. Is it harmful for future or not.
Hi i am Facing hearing prob.Consulted many doctors they say hearing aids too cant help me as per reports.Wat to do
Sir day before yesterday I woke up at morning. Suddenly I saw some reddish places over my neck when I am touching a sudden pain has been taking place and today it became more reddish and some rashes have been appeared. What can I do pls help me if you wish then I can send you the pic also.
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.