Doctors in Little Stars Children's Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Hand Pain
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Baldness
Submit a review for Little Stars Children's HospitalYour feedback matters!
1- Eat 1 green chilly daily in your salad to increase your immunity and also to reduce your weight.
2-Try to sit on floor during your lunch and dinner time.
3- Daily take home made detox water empty stomach.
4-Stop taking heavy or complex protein at night after 7pm.
5-Take 1spoon raw desi ghee in your pulses or chapati or vegetable. It never increase your weight if take in raw form and 1 spoon.
6-Slow eating habits help in weight loss.
We are celebrating 72nd independence day. On this day we got freedom from british government. Many freedom fighters devoted their life for freedom of india, for freedom of indians, so that overall development of every indians can occur.No doubt we have made several progress in every field of life. But every side has two phase so in this case also it is.Many people in india are suffering from different types of mental problem and it is increasing day by day. With changing society and human values it is more likely to be increase in future. In many rural areas people don't consider to consult any professional for many types of psychological and mental issue. And so the number and extent of these type of problems are increasing day by day. There is need to create awareness among the people so that they can enjoy and live their life happily. There are few things which can be follow to make life like heaven. What it requires is slightly change in attitude and approach.
1. Some times let the thing go don't think the topic again and again. Once discuss the topic with your closed ones and then stop thinking on that topic. During your working hour focus on your work, if random thought runs in your mind say to yourself that I will deal with it after office and after office write it down on paper.
2. Control your ego and anger. Many times our ego creates barrier to communicate with people. Think that every one is the creation of same god. Whatever distinction is made, it is made by our society.
3. Make some good friend with whom you can share everything whenever you feel negative/or any problem then talk to that person. It is proven fact that by expressing emotions/feelings 50 percent stress level decreases.
4. Develop some hobby or do some activity which makes you happy. Sometime due to heavy workload we don't live our life at fullest. Working along with other activity is equally important.
5. Give proper respect and care to your elders so that next generation can also take lessions and it creates the bond in society, due to dullness of this types of bond we feel lonliness and suffers from many psychological problem.
6. Listening to music also reduces stress many times.
7. Develop the habit to listen to others also, try to understand the feelings of others whether at work place or at home.
8. Make some plan for vaccation. It increases efficiency.
9. And the most important is your diet. As healthy mind lives in healthy body. Don't skip meals, take fruits, green vegetables, sprouts, multifiberous food materials, juice, curd, dark chocolates is good during the phase of depression many prople get relieves from this.
So by changing our life style we can change ourself and can live and enjoy every single moment in life. Make some changes in yourself and society before 73rd independence day.
Two kidneys are present on either side of the spine, above the waist. The kidneys perform important functions of cleansing the blood, controlling blood pressure and maintaining salt and mineral balances. Kidney related issues are to be treated as soon as they occur as failing to do so might lead to kidney failure, which is a serious condition.
Ayurvedic approach for treating kidney related problems
Each type of medical treatment has their distinctive approaches towards such treatment and so does Ayurvedic care. The weak body is toned up in a natural way in the first stage. The second stage is the prevention of diseases using natural remedies and the final stage is treatment through ayurvedic care.
Causes for kidney related issues and Ayurvedic care for such issues
The causes for kidney related issues are toxins, anatomical abnormalities, abiotic stress, mental imbalance, the easy entrance of microvita, and side effects of various allopathic medicines. One major reason for kidney related problems is the side effects of modern medicines or over dosage of allopathic medication. On the contrary, the medication system of Ayurveda effectively treats all the issues in a natural way without imposing ill-effects to the human body.
When to seek Ayurvedic care?
A few symptoms, the occurrence of which indicates that you should consult a doctor for checking of kidney related issues are nausea, weakness, ankle swelling, vomiting and shortness of breath. A few other symptoms are high blood pressure or urea and decreased hemoglobin. If these symptoms are due to kidney related problems, Ayurveda cure for kidney related issues is one of the best options for recovery.
Prevention of kidney failure- Ayurveda treatment to avoid dialysis
"Prevention is better than cure." If kidney problems arise, it is best to take preventive measures to avoid kidney failure. A few things that help in preventing kidney failure are controlling blood pressure, controlling blood sugar and improving breathing pattern. Diet plays a major role in preventing kidney failure. Ayurveda approach insists the change of acidic diet to an alkaline one. Diabetes and blood sugar can also lead to kidney failure. According to Ayurveda, natural remedies are available to treat chronic kidney failure patients. Dialysis can be avoided and the kidney functions can be restored with the help of a few herbal remedies in the Ayurveda approach. The level of creatinine and urea are controlled effectively by Ayurveda treatment
Recovery using Ayurveda care for kidney failure patients
Kidney damage for a period of 3 months or more is known as chronic kidney failure. The treatment of underlying cause, treatment of damaged kidneys and treatment of dhatus (body tissues) which makes up the kidneys are done in the case of Ayurvedic care. The kidneys are made up of "Rakta" and "Meda" and treating these two will lead to recovery. The benefits of using Ayurvedic medications for kidney related issues are plenty. The kidney damage is recovered, the risk of death can be reduced to a significant extent and frequency of dialysis can be minimized effectively.
A number of factors, such as physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems can cause sexual problems. Relationship concerns where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
1. Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile, which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Sesame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of specific problem
OTC or advertisement products are general products, which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
2. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
3. Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following childbirth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strengthen the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
4. Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Vasant Kusumakar Ras, Shilajit and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
Coping with Parkinson’s disease is not an easy task. Whether you or your loved one is suffering from it, the effect of the disease takes a toll. Other than the fact that it is a degenerative disease and the neurological condition deteriorates over time, the mental trauma that Parkinson’s brings; not only to the patient but to the caregiver as well, is a whole chapter on its own. When you are taking care of someone who is suffering from
Parkinson’s disease, it is natural that the emotional upheaval that you may go through will take a huge toll on your health and your mind. It is imperative that you prepare yourself thoroughly, whether you are the patient or the caregiver, about the disease and its treatments.
There is hardly any cure and treatment for the disease. It is still in its research stage and hence, often there is a strong sense of despair that sets in the mind of the patient and their loved ones. It is for this reason you have to prepare yourself to face and fight this disease.
Here are some tips that may help you to cope with the treatments of Parkinson’s disease:
- Educate Yourself: Educate yourself about every detail of the disease, specific to the type of Parkinson’s that has affected you or your loved one. Ask questions, whether to your doctor or the nurses. Search through the internet, you will get plenty of genuine information. This is necessary as it will prepare you to face the future head-on. You will understand what you are dealing with and how much worse it can get.
- Stay Active: If you are the one who is suffering from Parkinson’s, then write it down as the golden rule – I will have to stay physically active. Staying active will keep your muscles active and there will be a steady functioning of the nervous system. Staying active gives you the benefit of keeping the muscles at work, ultimately fighting the main symptom of Parkinson’s disease. Being physically active is also essential to have a good mental health, both for the patient and the caregiver.
- Connect With People: Talk to people, your friends, family members, children, grandchildren and anyone you feel like. If you have any estranged relative, it could be a good time to reconnect. Have wholesome conversations that will influence happy thoughts and encourage you to think and ponder on happy memories. This is crucial as Parkinson’s invites depression and you will have to tackle it vehemently.
- Talk to a Mental Health Professional: If you feel that you are losing a complete hold of your life and your depression seems uncontrollable, it is time to visit a professional psychiatrist and seek his/her advice in dealing with your troubled mental condition.
While some people look forward to spring and the beautiful flowers that bloom, for others this is a time of extreme discomfort triggered by pollen allergies. Pollen is probably one of the most difficult allergies to fight as it is invisible and is literally present everywhere. Sneezing, coughing, a runny nose, congestion and watery eyes are the most common symptoms of a pollen allergy. However, you can minimise your troubles by following a few simple steps.
- Keep an eye on the pollen count: Not every day has the same amount of pollen in the air. Pollen density is also affected by the time of the day. Pollen count refers to the amount of pollen present in the air during a specific time period. You can find out the pollen count of your area online or through a number of apps. Once you know the pollen count. You can plan your day accordingly and step out or stay in.
- Plan your time spent outdoors wisely: It isn’t always possible to stay indoors even if you know the pollen count is high. However, you can still plan your time so as to not be outdoors at peak pollen times. 5am to 9am are the worst times to step out as this is when most plants pollinate. Hence avoid stepping out during this time. Windy days can also worsen the situation by spreading pollen around. If you must go for a jog early morning, avoid thoroughfares and gardens and instead pick a route around residential streets.
- Protect yourself: Face masks may not look very good but can help reduce the amount of pollen being inhaled. If you find yourself sneezing a lot during pollen season, consider investing in a painter’s mask that can filter the air being inhaled and exhaled. If you are stepping out to do yard work or know that you’re going to spend a lot of time in heavy traffic areas, take your antiallergenic medication before you step out instead of waiting for an allergic reaction to begin.
- Have plenty of showers: Try making it a habit to have a shower and changing your clothes as soon as you come home. This prevents the outdoor pollen from circulating in your home. Follow this routine even if you’ve simply been gardening outdoors. While showering, do not forget your hair. If you do not want to shampoo it every day, simply rinse it out to get rid of all the pollen.
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”.
Love making is generally portrayed as a way to great pleasure. However, what most may not know is that intercouse can be painful, very painful, so much so that you at times don’t want it. In fact, an alarming 75% of women have had pain during sex at some point in their lives. There are physical and psychological components to this, both of which can be managed easily if identified. While some may be frank and talk about it, a lot of them go unspoken and therefore endure the pain in silence.
Painful intercourse, which is a major deterrent for a happy intimate life, has a lot to do with the mindset and emotions than actual physical or physiological problems. Fear of being hurt, performance anxiety, sexual inhibitions, past history of abuse, etc. are major contributors for painful intercourse.
Physical causes for the pain include temporary reasons like the ones listed below.
- Vaginal Infections: Fungal infections of the vagina and surrounding organs are very common and there could be sores or lesions, which can turn painful with sex.
- Vaginismus: Another common condition leading to painful sex, these are involuntary contractions, which often happens as a defense mechanism. The woman has the fear of being hurt and so these spasms happen.
- Gynaecological Issues: Ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cysts, menstrual disorders, endometriosis, cervical problems and vulvar injuries are other causes which can lead to painful intercourse.
With any of these, the remedy lies in acknowledging the problem.
If there are no physical issues, talking about the past, discussing her fears and anxiety can help. Many times, the expectations are often unspoken and there is a lot of uncertainty, fear and anxiety between the couple, especially with respect to intimacy. A frank talk can help ease both of them, and that can often help in reducing pain during sex. If required, counselling can be sought,so that she opens up. In most cases, one or two sittings with both couples and a counsellor can help find the problem and work out a lasting solution.
Lubrication is often another problem that leads to pain. When there is not sufficient mental stimulation, the chances of a dry vaginal mucosa are high. Artificial lubricants can be used to help with easy penetration and reducing the pain. Infections can be managed with antibiotics, often topical, unless it is very severe and requires systemic antibiotics. Women who have delivered babies should refrain from sex for complete healing, as it can be painful.
Menopause is another reason for painful sex and this is due to lower hormone level. Using hormones either topically or supplements like birth control pills can improve overall sexual urge and lead to painless sex.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results.