Doctor in Himabindu Multispeciality Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Himabindu Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hysterolaparoscopy is an effective and safe tool in evaluation of infertility, particularly for detecting adnexal adhesions , peritoneal endometriosis and septum in the uterus. Also it can detect various structural abnormalities in multiple sites like tubes,pelvis and the uterus in the same sitting in patients.
After taking ipill I noticed from 2-3 days I have white semisolid like huge vaginal discharge. Is it harmful? How many time it will happen?
I am masturbation frequently these days. At least twice and thrice a daily. Is there any bad effects of that and how can I reduce it.
From last 10-15 days I am having white discharge from vagina. It is smelling badly and itching. Pls suggest what to do. Can I use Candid V3?
I have Lots of little white yellowish painless bumps on penis shaft and some on scrotum. On scrotum only stretch they see .one to two raised bumps on scrotum when press some white substance is come out .they are on penis for 13 years. What is it sir? They does not hurt.
Do you clench and grind your teeth at night? this is known as bruxism, and it can cause significant damage to your oral health including your teeth, and jaw joints. You may not even be aware that you have this issue, but there are certainly telltale signs of bruxism.
Signs that you have bruxism
The american dental association claims that nearly 15 percent of adults exhibit some form of bruxism. It can occur while you sleep or even during the day, especially if you are under a lot of stress. When bruxism occurs, it exerts as much as 600 pounds of stress on your teeth and jaws!
Here are signs that you may be experiencing bruxism:
• sore jaw
• headaches (upon waking up)
• worn down teeth (on the chewing surface)
• sensitive teeth
• receding gums
• broken or chipped teeth
• failing dental work
• tooth pain
• facial pain
• head and neck pain
One of the most obvious signs of bruxism is the wear and tear that is causes on your teeth. If you grind and clench your teeth regularly, you will find that the top surface of your teeth is worn down. Eventually, if you do not protect your teeth from these effects, you could end up wearing your teeth down to numbs or even lose your teeth as they become weak and brittle.
What causes bruxism?
Bruxism is most often caused by stress or anxiety. It is normal for adults or even teens and children to experience varying degrees of stress or anxiety. Therefore, you may unknowingly divert that stress by clenching and grinding your teeth while you sleep. Also, if you suffer from temporomandibular joint disorder or a sleep breathing disorder, you may be more likely to have bruxism.
Treatment for bruxism
The good news is that your dentist at smile kraft tmj & orofacial dental care can help you protect your teeth against the perils of bruxism by prescribing you a custom-made oral appliance known as a night guard. This appliance is made from impressions that we take of your mouth. This way, we are sure to get a customized, snug fit. Our night guards are of higher quality than the one-size-fits-all guards you may find in stores or online. It is important to understand that when you choose a custom-made night guard from your dentist, that you are investing in your oral health, an investment that is well worth the cost.
Penis Rash: Likely Causes and Effective Remedies
The human skin can be susceptible to problems like rashes. These can often be easily treated using topical medications. But if a rash appears on sensitive body parts such as the penis, there could be cause for concern. Failure to treat rashes and other problems in this delicate area can lead to more serious issues. To better care for this sensitive body part, it's important to be aware of some common causes for penis rash, as well as the recommended treatments.
- Razor Bumps - As suggested by the name, these red, itchy spots usually appear after shaving the hair around the penis. However, this is not as serious as it can be perceived, as razor bumps are simply the result of irritated skin and can be remedied easily. Experts suggest shaving after taking a shower, when the skin is soft, and applying shaving gel for moisturizing. Shaving towards the direction of hair growth is also recommended.
- Jock Itch - This is another common problem that most men have to deal with on a regular basis. Prevalent most especially among athletes, jock itch is caused by a fungus that thrives in warm, moist areas. It can cause a red, spreading, itchy rash that may affect the entire groin area, as well as the thighs. Topical medications such as those used to treat athlete's foot are generally effective for clearing up this condition.
- Contact Dermatitis - This condition is a type of allergic reaction to something in the environment. Most mild cases appear like the run-of-the-mill skin rash, but worse scenarios include fluid-filled bumps that may dry and peel. The most common triggers for contact dermatitis include soaps, laundry detergents, some types of condoms, and even plants and grasses. This condition can be treated by use of topical hydrocortisone ointments. A high-end moisturizer is also recommended to help sooth the itch and minimize drying and flaking.
- Balanitis - Balanitis refers to inflammation of the foreskin and/or glans and is most common among uncircumcised men. It is normally caused mainly by poor hygiene, which allows for the proliferation of bacteria, leading to swelling, soreness, and an itchy, red rash. The best remedy for balanitis is simply cleaning the infected area with a mild cleanser and avoiding the use of scented soaps that may contain irritant chemicals.
- Psoriasis - Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that essentially speeds up the life cycle of skin cells, causing a rapid build-up of dead skin cells on the skin's surface. Genital psoriasis, in particular, comes off as a deep red rash appearing shiny patches at the tip of the penis or on its shaft. Similar to jock itch, it is aggravated by the moisture that is being locked in. Unfortunately, there is no real cure for this condition, but there are methods to keep it under control, such as treatment with oral medications, UV light, and use of crèmes containing vitamins A and E.
Prevention is better than a cure
The penis is one of the most delicates part of a man's body, and it should be given utmost attention when it comes to treatment. Hygiene, of course, will always play a big role, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Daily penis care may be extended beyond simply bathing the area to use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A high-end product containing nutrients such as Vitamins A, B5, C, D3, and E, as well as rich moisturizers such as Shea butter, can be a key solution for maintaining hydration and soothing itchy, dry, reddened skin.