Doctors in Care Hospital
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Painful Teething
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Colic
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Hypertension
Submit a review for Care HospitalYour feedback matters!
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
Are you growing hair in unusual places where you do not want them to be such as on the neck, chest, chin and back? Hirsutism is a medical term, which refers to excess body hair and facial hair in women. It occurs because of an increased production of androgens or male hormones. The increased sensitivity of the androgen receptors in the skin follicles also causes hirsutism.
Hirsutism is diagnosed using two methods:
- The Ferriman Gallwey model involves the visual inspection for detecting the presence of excess hair. The amount of hair growth in nine areas of your body is quantified in this model. However, this is not an ideal method as many women shave or pluck their hair.
- Blood test for excess androgens is another method for diagnosis of hirsutism. The different tests include free testosterone, total testosterone and DHEAS or dehydropiandosterone sulphate. Women with PCOS (polycysticovarian syndrome) are likely to have increased levels of free testosterone in their body because of the absence of enough sex hormone binding globulin.
Removing excess hair
There are several ways by which you can get rid of excess body and facial hair. They are as follows:
- Plucking is a way of hiding hair during early stages. It is an easy fix. However, plucking from the follicle may lead to the distortion of the follicle, which may cause hair to thicken and turn darker.
- Depilatories is another way of removing excess hair due to hirsutism. Depilatories remove excess hair by the use of a chemical which dissolves the hair.
- Waxing is also effective for removing excessive hair. In waxing, warm wax is spread over the affected areas; a strip of cloth is placed over it, and rubbed on the wax. After holding the skin tight, the cloth is pulled off.
- Several medicines are used for dealing with hirsutism in women such as oral contraceptives, which help in removing the amount of androgens in the body. The androgen production may decrease as a result of oral contraceptives. The amount of circulating concentration of androstenediones and total testosterone are also reduced. Anti androgen medicines are also prescribed in some cases.
- Electrolysis is opted as a measure of managing excessive hair. In the process, a needle gets inserted along the hair shaft. After this, an electric pulse is sent to the root. This makes the hair release from the follicles and they are pulled out.
Laser hair removal is the final option for hirsutism treatment. In this method, light from the laser eliminates several hairs in the affected area. The pigment present in the hair absorbs the energy from the laser and gets destroyed.
Financial issues can crop up between a couple, and if not sorted out in time, it has the potential to disrupt marital bliss. From the 19 th century to the 21 st century, the financial dependence of women on men has had a gradual transformation to financial independence. Yet financial issues between couples have not ebbed.
Having Different Spending and Saving Habits
The most common thread of discord among couples relates to spending habits. Sometimes it is the woman who likes to splurge on clothes and accessories, while the man likes to save every penny. Sometimes it is the man who likes to spend on booze and gambling and the woman likes to save. Sometimes both of them may be splurging on the stuff of their liking and they blame each other for not saving enough.
Most people live with loans, be it credit card loans, car loans, home loans or something else. As couples discuss each other’s debt position, sparks may start flying if one has an awful record of taking loans and repayments.
Most often, while discussing financial matters, couples don’t take into consideration each other’s obligations. If one has inherited a debt from his/her late parents, one may have to repay it. This is an obligation that people have to meet if they don’t want to let go of the property which had been mortgaged to secure the loan. However, the wife may not try to understand this obligation on her husband’s part. Sparks may fly
between those couples regarding such financial obligations.
Power play between partners can arise when one earns and the other does not. It may also arise when one of the partners does not have a job or one earns considerably more than the other. If one of the partners hails from a rich family and the other has a modest financial background, it may also cause power play between them. In all these cases, one with more income, a rich family background or the sole earning member may want to dictate spending or saving terms. This can cause friction between the partners.
Expenditure Related to Children
Having children is bliss, but raising them is expensive. It can cause friction between the partners if one wants to have more children than the other. If one partner wants two or more children, but the other is worried about the cost of raising more than one child, it may cause a squabble between them. At the end of the day, it boils down to being a financial issue.
Caring for Extended Family
One may need to take a loan to provide medical aid to his/her parents or to help his/her brother who has lost his job. However, the other partner may be upset with that person for this. It may result in bickering.
Whatever the case might be, it is important for partners to resolve any financial issue that may arise. And in case they are not able to resolve it themselves, they can get in touch with an experienced Psychologist to get a professional resolution.
A neck strain and sprain is not a serious injury. However, they can still cause significant dysfunction and pain.
Causes of Neck Strain
The anatomy of the cervical spine is such that it not only houses, but also protects the spinal cord. Along with this it supports the head and allows it for mobility and motion. But this area, which allows the spine to be flexible can also leave it vulnerable for injury.
Triggers for the onset of neck muscle strain can be:
1. Too much time spent in an uncomfortable position, such as humping over the steering wheel while driving, bending over the computer monitor, talking on the phone while placing it in the crook of the neck.
2. Sleeping on a very high or too firm pillow can lead to an uncomfortable position of the head thus leading to the strain of the neck
3. Carrying heavy objects on one side of the body
4. Any trauma that might have impacted the neck, such as an accident, whiplash or a fall that might have had a head landing
Most events of a neck muscle strain or the soft tissue sprain, such as the tendons and ligaments lead to stiff neck along with pain in shoulders. There is also pain and difficulty in moving the neck or head.
Minor strains in the tendons, ligaments and muscles of the neck usually heal within a day or two. But till the symptoms subside, there are a few self care remedies that are effective in reducing the stiffness and pain. These are:
1. Application of cold or ice packs: The cold reduces the inflammation, which in turn allows the strain to heal. This ice pack should be applied for 20 minutes interval in the first 24 hours.
2. Application of heat: Heat helps in bringing the nutrient rich blood to the affected area in order to stimulate a healing response. Moist heat as well as heat from a hot shower or bath can be used. Some people might find relief from applying heat wraps such as thermacare.
3. Over-the-counter or OTC medications: Anti-inflammatory medication, such as naproxen and ibuprofen reduces inflammation, thereby leading to the reduction in pain. Pain relieving medicines such as acetaminophen can also be taken as this reduces the perception of pain.
4. Massage of the affected area: A gentle massage in the affected area helps in stimulating the blood flow of the area which in turn helps in a quick healing.
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurological, irreversible, progressive brain disorder. It is a chronic neurodegenerative dementia that causes the death of brain cells, causing memory loss and cognitive decline. It affects a person’s thinking and behavior. The symptoms develop slowly and get worse as time passes.
As it is a kind of dementia, Alzheimer’s is caused by the death of brain cells. Over a course of time, brain cells die progressively and at the end, the tissue is left with fewer nerve cells and connections. As a result, the total brain size shrinks. Tiny inclusions called plaques and tangles can be seen in the postmortem. These cannot be seen or tested in a living Alzheimer’s affected brain. These plaques are given the name “amyloid plaques” because they are found among the dying cells of the brain when a protein called beta-amyloid builds. The tangles stay in the neurons; they are formed from a protein called tau.
There are several reasons behind all this, some of which are listed below-
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Hitting on the head too many times
- Regularly sleep-deprived
- Diabetes in the brain
- Old age
- Genetic line
- Down’s syndrome
- Cardiovascular diseases
Alzheimer’s disease damages the brain, so the clinical signs and symptoms begin to show very early. The symptoms are-
- Memory loss
- Agitation and mood swings
- Poor judgment
- The trouble with money calculations
- Difficulty doing familiar tasks
- Trouble in planning or solving a problem
- Confusion with time and place
- Difficulty in communicating
- Loss of motivation
- Inappropriate behavior
- Aggressive personality
- Childlike behavior
Preventing Alzheimer’s disease:
Alzheimer’s disease ultimately results in death. Even if there are treatments, they cannot fully cure it. So it’s better to try to prevent it before it happens. Ways to prevent Alzheimer’s disease are-
- Eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Eating berries every day.
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids.
- Taking folic acid supplements.
- Drinking grape juice or red wine with evening meal.
- Doing the Mediterranean style diet.
- Controlling the blood pressure.
- Having strong social support.
Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease:
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease is a long time process.
- First of all, doctors perform a physical exam to check the overall neurological health. By this, they check muscle strength, reflexes, walking ability, sense of sight and hearing, coordination and balance.
- Then comes the blood test to find the cause of confusion and memory loss by checking the thyroid disorder and vitamin deficiency.
- Then they perform the neuropsychological test and check the mental status.
- Then there are other tests, like MRI, CT, and PET.
- After all this, drugs are given and a safe and supportive environment is created with proper exercise and nutrition.
Alzheimer’s disease is undoubtedly the worst kind of disease. Hence, it is highly recommended to contact a doctor as soon as any symptom is noticed.
Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve disorder caused by diabetes. The high blood sugarfrom diabetes affects the nerves and over time increases a person's risk for nerve damage. Keeping blood sugar levels within the target range recommended by your doctor helps prevent diabetic neuropathy.
Types of Diabetic Neuropathy:
Diabetic neuropathy can be classified as Peripheral, Autonomic, Proximal, or Focal. Each affects different parts of the body in various ways...
Autonomic neuropathy affects the nerves that control involuntary body functions such as digestion, bowel and bladder function, sexual response, and perspiration. It can also affect the nerves that serve the heart and control blood pressure, as well as nerves in the lungs and eyes. Autonomic neuropathy can also cause hypoglycemia unawareness, a condition in which people no longer experience the warning symptoms of low blood glucose levels.
Proximal neuropathy causes pain in the thighs, hips, arms, or buttocks and leads to weakness in the legs and hands, resulting in difficulty in walking, standing, picking up objects, buttoning your clothes, etc.
Focal neuropathy results in the sudden weakness of one nerve or a group of nerves, causing muscle weakness or pain. Any nerve in the body can be affected.
How Diabetes Causes Damage to the Nervous System?
There are several factors that are likely to contribute to nerve damage through diabetes...
- High blood glucose, a condition associated with diabetes, causes chemical changes in nerves. These changes impair the nerves' ability to transmit signals.
- High glucose levels affect many metabolic pathways in the nerves, leading to an accumulation of a sugar called sorbitol and depletion of a substance called myoinositol. These changes are the mechanism that causes nerve damage. Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels. In a person with diabetes, low levels of nitric oxide may lead to constriction of blood vessels supplying the nerve, contributing to nerve damage.
- Presence of mechanical injury like carpal tunnel syndrome in a diabetic patient worsens its symptoms and prognosis
- inherited traits increase susceptibility to nerve disease
- lifestyle factors, such as smoking or alcohol use
- Numbness, burning sensations, tingling, or pain in the toes, feet, legs, hands, arms, and fingers
- Either hypersensitivity to touch or insensitivity, even to hot and cold temperatures
- Weakness in muscles and loss of reflexes
- indigestion, nausea, or vomiting
- diarrhea or constipation
- dizziness or faintness due to a drop in blood pressure after standing or sitting up
- problems with urination
- Changes in gait and balance
- Injuries that are taking longer to heal and are more prone to infections
Prevent Diabetic Nerve Damage:
Keeping your blood sugar levels in your target range, set with your doctor, may help prevent nerve damage from ever developing. The best way to do this is by checking your blood sugar and adjusting your treatment. It is also important to get to and stay at a healthy weight by exercising and eating healthy foods.
In the modern times, hair removal has become very common. Most people get a hair removal done for fashion reasons, although hair removal is extremely hygienic as well. The common hair removal methods are waxing, shaving or tweezing. The latest and the most effective hair removal method is laser hair removal.
- Lasers are extremely useful to remove unwanted hair from different parts of the body like the face, the legs, the arms, the underarms, the bikini line, and any other area. Here are a few benefits of laser hair removal:
- Laser hair removal can focus on a particular portion of the skin leaving the surrounding areas. It can also remove coarse hair without affecting the skin in the area.
- It is a very fast method as each laser pulse takes just a fraction of a second. An upper lip laser hair removal takes about a minute whereas laser hair removal of the back can take almost an hour.
- Laser hair removals are mostly permanent after a series of minimum 3 sittings.
What to do before Treatment?
Laser hair removal is just not a method to remove hair, it is a complete treatment. Make sure the person who will conduct the treatment on you is a professional technician or a doctor.
If you are getting a laser hair removal, abstain from waxing, plucking, or electrolysis for at least six weeks before going through the treatment. Also try to avoid the Sun as that can create certain complications.
What to expect from Treatment?
Before your unwanted hair is removed with laser, it will be trimmed to just a few millimeters right above the skin. The equipment of the laser treatment will adjust to the colour, the thickness, as well as the location of the unwanted hair being treated, along with the skin colour. The technician and you will need to wear eye protection, according to which laser will be used. Your outer skin will also be requiring a coolant gel or device before the treatment takes place.
After the treatment is done you will be provided with ice packs and anti-inflammatory lotions to relieve the discomfort. Schedule your next sitting after at least six weeks. You will have to keep going for more sittings until hair stops growing.
You might look sunburned after the treatment. Moisturizing will help ease the burnt feeling. Use sunscreen to prevent any colour change of your skin. Some other side effects can be blistering (which is usually very rare), swelling, scarring, or redness.
Neurology is the branch of science and medicine dealing with the central and peripheral nervous system. The nervous system is made of the brain and spinal cord. The disorders, illness or injuries of the nervous system can become problematic for people suffering from them. One of the worst diseases of the nervous system is Parkinson’s disease.
It is a progressive disorder affecting the central nervous system that leads to slowing down of movement and slurring of speech over a period of time. It is a condition where the nerve cells in the brain producing dopamine (a neurotransmitter) are affected.
- Tremor: If you have noticed a slight shaking of your hands or limbs, then Parkinson’s might be the cause. The trembling can range from mild to severe as the disease progresses. The back-and-forth rubbing of your thumb and forefinger is known as pill-rolling tremor. One of the most prominent signs is your hand shaking even when it is rested.
- Bradykinesia (slow movement): As the disease progresses, you may find it difficult to move your hands or legs or going from one place to another. Even making the smallest movement will require an increased effort on your part.
- Rigid Muscles: The muscles in your body can become stiff causing you pain and making it difficult to perform physical activities.
- Masked Face: Your face may experience spasms or become stiff periodically. It can also lead to complete paralysis on one side of the face.
- Stooping or improper balance: Having Parkinson’s disease can make your body posture imbalanced resulting in stooping or hunching over.
- Decreased Automatic Movements: You may experience difficulty in smiling, blinking or swinging your arms while walking.
- Alteration in voice or speaking: Your voice can become soft or you may slur while talking. You can also experience a monotonous voice.
- Writing may become small: You can experience changes in your handwriting as it becomes small and crowded.
- Loss of Smell: The smell of food sitting right in front of you may not register in your olfactory resulting in loss of appetite.
- Constipation: Having Parkinson’s disease can lead to patients experiencing irritable bowel syndrome.
- Have Trouble Sleeping: It might be difficult to fall asleep for people suffering from Parkinson’s. Also, there are sudden movements during the sleeping process.
- Dizziness: People suffering from Parkinson’s may faint from time to time.
These were some of the symptoms and signs by which you can tell whether a person has Parkinson’s or not. However, as of now it is not curable and can only be treated with medicines. But, early detection can definitely help in preventing it from affecting the whole body.
I am suffering from depression anxiety as well as vomiting problem taking nexpro rd 40 enzomet beta .5 and alprax .25 but it is not controlling.
आज के प्रदूषित वातावरण में एलर्जी एक सामान्य समस्या बन गई है. इससे सभी लोग परेशान हैं. एलर्जी एक ऐसी समस्या है जो कभी भी किसी को भी हो सकती है. जहां तक बात है एलर्जी के लक्षणों की तो इसके सामान्य लक्षण हैं - बहती हुई नाक, गले में खराश, कफ, आंखों में खुजली और स्किन रैशेज. जो लोग मौसम के अनुसार एलर्जी से परेशान रहते हैं वो अपना बचाव ये समस्या शुरू होने से पहले कर सकते हैं.
आइए एलर्जी से निपटने के लिए कुछ घरेलु उपचार जानें.
1. बिच्छू बूटी-
बिच्छू बूटी बदलते मौसम के कारण होने वाली क्रोनिक एलर्जी के लिए बेहद प्रभावी है. यह प्राकृतिक एंटी हिस्टामिन होने के कारण शरीर के हिस्टामिन के उत्पादन को बंद कर देती है जो आखिर में विभिन्न प्रकार के एलर्जी के लक्षणों से आराम दिलाती है. इससे राहत पाने के लिए सबसे पहले एक कप पानी में एक चम्मच सूखे बिच्छू बूटी की पत्तियों को डाल दें. इस मिश्रण को पांच मिनट तक उबलने के लिए रख दें. इसके बाद मिश्रण को छान लें और इसमें हल्का शहद जोड़ कर पी जाएँ. इस मिश्रण को दिन में दो से तीन बार पियें.
हल्दी भी एलर्जी से छुटकारा दिलाने के लिए फायदेमन्द है, इसमें करक्यूमिन होता है जो एक सामान्य जुखाम के दवा की तरह काम करता है और एलर्जी के लक्षणों को दूर करने में सहायक है. इसके अलावा प्रभावी एंटीऑक्सीडेंट और सूजनरोधी गुण हैं जो इसका इलाज मूल कारण से ठीक करते हैं. कांच के एक साफ जार में 6 चम्मच हल्दी पाउडर और शहद डालें. इस मिश्रण को अच्छे से मिला लें. एलर्जी के दौरान पूरे दिन में दो बार इस मिश्रण को एक एक चम्मच ज़रूर खाएं.
लहसुन में प्राकृतिक एंटीबायोटिक होते हैं जो एलर्जी के लिए काफी प्रभावी है. लहसुन के एंटीवाइरल और प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने वाले गुण डॉक्टर से आपको दूर रखते हैं. एक या दो हफ्ते के लिए रोज़ाना दो या तीन लहसुन की फांकें खाएं. अगर आपको लहसुन की गंध अच्छी नहीं लगती तो आप डॉक्टर से पूछने के बाद लहसुन के सप्लीमेंट्स को ले सकते हैं.
नींबू एक प्राकृतिक एंटीहिस्टामिन है और विटामिन सी का एक एक अच्छा स्त्रोत भी है. इसमें एंटीऑक्सीडेंट के गुण भी होते हैं. ये एन्टिटॉक्सिन की तरह भी काम करता है. नींबू एलर्जी की समस्या के लिए बेहद फायदेमंद है. मौसम के अनुसार एलर्जी शुरू होने से पहले रोज़ाना सुबह रोज़ एक कप पानी में ताज़ा नींबू का जूस निचोड़कर पीना शुरू कर दें. जब तक एलर्जी सीजन चला नहीं जाता तब तक रोज़ाना इस मिश्रण को पीते रहें.
5. नमक का पानी-
नाक को प्रतिदिन सलाइन से साफ़ करने पर राइनाइटिस एलर्जी के लक्षणों को सुधारने में मदद मिलती है. इसके लिए पहले एक चम्मच बिना आयोडीन युक्त नमक और एक चुटकी बेकिंग सोडा लें और फिर इन्हे एक चौथाई गर्म पानी में डाल दें. इसे उबलने के बाद मिश्रण को ठंडा होने तक छोड़ दें. अब इस मिश्रण अपनी एक नाम में की दस बूँदें डालें. फिर इस मिश्रण को या तो नाक से निकाल लें या मुँह से निकालें.
6. गर्म पानी-
एलर्जी के स्त्रोत से छुटकारा पाने के लिए गर्म पानी से नहाएं और बाहर से आने के बाद अपने बालों को अच्छे से धो लें. इसके साथ ही गर्म पानी से नहाने से आपको साइनस को खोलने में भी मदद मिलती है जिससे आप आसानी से सांस ले पाते हैं. गर्म पानी आपको राहत देता है और सोने में भी मदद करता है. तो ये है ड्रग फ्री तरीके जो आपकी एलर्जी का इलाज करने में मदद करेंगे. हालाँकि अगर लक्षण ज़्यादा बढ़ने लगे तो अपने डॉक्टर को ज़रूर दिखाएं.
पेपरमिंट में सूजनरोधी, एंटीऑक्सीडेंट और एंटीबैक्टेरियल गुण होते हैं जो एलर्जी रिएक्शन को कम करते हैं. पेपरमिंट टी बनाने के लिए एक चम्मच ड्राई पेपरमिंट की पत्तियों को एक कप पानी में पांच मिनट तक उबलने दें. इस मिश्रण को छान कर ठंडा होने के लिए रख दें. इसको पीने से पहले इसमें एक चम्मच शहद भी मिला लें. जब तक आपको लक्षणों से निजात नहीं मिल जाता तब तक पूरे दिन में दो या तीन बार पेपरमिंट चाय का मज़ा लें.
ज़्यादातर लोगों ने ये कहा है कि लोकल शहद खाने से उन्हें एलर्जी सीजन के लक्षणों से राहत मिलती है. मधुमक्खियों द्वारा बनने वाला लोकल हनी एलर्जी को दूर करने में मदद करता है. एलर्जी सीजन के लक्षणों से राहत पाने के लिए पूरे दिन में तीन या चार बार एक या इससे ज़्यादा चम्मच शहद ज़रूर खाएं. अच्छा परिणाम पाने के लिए एलर्जी सीजन शुरू होने से एक महीना पहला आप ये लोकल शहद खाना शुरू कर दें.
9. सेब का सिरका-
सेब का सिरका एलर्जी के लिए बहुत ही पुराना उपाय है. इसके एंटीबायोटिक और एंटीहिस्टामिन गुण एलर्जी रिएक्शन का इलाज करने में मदद करते हैं. ये एलर्जी के कारणों का इलाज करता है और जल्दी जल्दी आने वाली छीकों, बंद नाक, खुजली, सिर दर्द और कफ के लक्षणों को भी ठीक करता है. एक चम्मच सेब के सिरके को एक ग्लास पानी में मिलाएं. फिर इसमें एक चम्मच ताज़ा नींबू का जूस और एक या आधा चम्मच शहद मिलाकर पी जाएँ.
10. स्टीम से फायदा-
स्टीम से कई फायदे होते है उसमे एक फायदा एलर्जी के कई लक्षणों से राहत दिलाना है. स्टीम आपको साइनस से राहत प्रदान करता है और साथ ही नजल ट्रैक्ट से बलगम और अन्य इरिटैंट को भी साफ़ करता है. आप पानी को भाप निकलने तक उबाल लें. इसको उबालने के बाद तीन से चार बूँद नीलगिरी तेल, पेपरमिंट तेल, रोज़मेरी या टी ट्री तेल की डालें. अब अपने सिर के चारो तरफ तौलिये को रखें और दस से 15 मिनट तक गर्म पानी से भाप लें.