Doctors in Balaji Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Neck Pain
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Submit a review for Balaji HospitalYour feedback matters!
- Bottom to heels stretch: This helps to stretch and mobilize the spine. Keep your knees and hands in line with your hips and shoulders. Do not over arch your back as that will just bring you a negative impact. Move your bottom backwards. Hold the stretch while you breathe in and out once. Repeat this exercise 8 to 10 times.
- Knee Rolls: For this exercise you have to lie down on your back. Support your head with a cushion or a book. Bend your knees and keep them together. Relax your upper body. Then roll your knees, followed by your pelvis, from one side to another. Hold your stretch while you inhale and exhale once.
- Back extensions: For this exercise you need to lie on your stomach. You will have to prop yourself on your elbows. Arch your back while you put your hands on the ground and hold it for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Deep abdominal strengthening: You have to lie on your back. Support your head with a cushion or a book. Keep your knees bent and your feet straight, relax your upper body and breathe in and out while stretching your stomach muscles. Hold it for 5 to 10 breaths.
- Decompression Breathing: Stand with your heels slight apart from each other. Reach out overhead, lift your ribcage away from your hips while inhaling, and tighten your core while exhaling.
For a healthy and strong lower back you may require some other exercises, but to control the pain in your lower back you should absolutely make a point to try these out.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation. This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema.
Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
1. Wear gloves
The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and only wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. Even if you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
2. Rinse after swimming
Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you rinse your body with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
3. Petroleum jelly
Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chances of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one-ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
4. Oatmeal baths
For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as avenanthramides which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
This is perhaps the most important tip which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism". Fibromyalgia is an ailment which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness. The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
RhusTox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
RutaGrav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
7. Kalmia Latifolia
When, besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure.
The dental clinic provides for most of your general and cosmetic dentistry needs, all under one roof. Our staff strive to promote an environment where your family can feel at home.
Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It may not make a complete colour change, but it will lighten the existing shade. The dental clinic gives you the best of tooth whitening.
We offer the straightening of teeth which are crooked, crowded, jut out or tilt in. The dentist uses braces to move the teeth gently into improved positions.
We provide a nylon-based medium for temporary, or permanent replacement of missing teeth. The flexible removal partial dentures also provide an option for cosmetic improvement of adjacent teeth that appear elongated due to gum.
Mobility for a person is very important, and when you look through, the hip is a very important component to this. It connects the upper and lower parts of the body and helps in movement. It is a ball and socket joint, where the hip bone provides a socket, into which the upper part of the thighbone (femur) sits into, allowing for free movement.
Like any other human organ, the hip also is prone to damage. Be it natural ageing, infection, injury, or diseases, hip movement can be affected, leading to limited movement and increased pain and stiffness. For these people, being able to get back a hip which will allow them to be back on their feet is a boon for sure. It helps in relieving pain and improving mobility, almost giving people a second lease of life.
Reasons for hip replacement:
- With natural ageing, the hip joint can lose its ability to move, due to normal wear and tear of the hip and thigh bones
- Diseases of the hips (infectious or autoimmune) can also lead to hip replacement
- Injury or trauma is another major cause that requires hip replacement
- Joint problems, leading to repeated dislocations
- Tumours of the relevant bones
Understanding the procedure in detail
- The affected bones (whether diseases or worn out) are replaced with a prosthesis which is compatible with the normal body tissue.
- While some materials fuse to the natural bone, others do not and are simply placed as a separate unit
- This is a surgery which requires hospitalisation and stays for up to 5 days depending on patient’s overall health condition
- The entire procedure may take a couple of hours and is usually done under general anaesthesia
- An incision is made through the side of the hip
- Both the hip and the thigh joints are prepared, diseased tissue removed, re-shaped, etc. to make way for the prosthesis
- The prosthesis is introduced through the same incision and positioned into place
- As noted earlier, there are two types. The ones which fuse to the bone have pores in them into which normal bone eventually grows.
- The other variety is the cemented version, and a glue is used to keep it in place
- Most doctors now use a combination, that is cement a porous prosthesis, into which bone will grow, and the incisions are closed
- The patient stays in the hospital for 1 to 4 days depending on overall health
- Once discharged, infection and pain control are continued
- Exercise and physiotherapy play a major role in restoring normal function
- Weight management is also very important
A proverb which tells the importance of anything done on time is better rather than delaying it. This is applicable for all the activities of daily life. A step taken now for the maintainance of oral hygiene will prevent further future compications. The two main problems of mouth with which maximum number of people suffering today is cavities and gum problems. Both cavities and gum problems will eventually lead to tooth loss, if not noticed and treated at right time.
Cavities (dental caries) are permanently damaged areas in the hard surface of teeth that develop into tiny openings or holes. Cavities once initiated can not be reverted back. Formation of cavities is an irreversible process. If not filled or restored on time, will eventually lead to tooth loss.
Gingivitis is inflammation of gums. Gingivitis if not treated on time can lead to periodontitis, which is a condition in which a tooth becomes loose and finally fall off on their own from the tooth socket. So its better to maintain oral hygiene so well so that even this condition of gingivitis will not be there.
Cavities and gingivits if treated on time will prevent tooth loss, thus a stich in time saves nine.
Skin is mirror of your internal health. Homeopathic treatment works at the root cause of disease and gives long lasting result without any side effects.
Conditions like acne, eczema, fungal infections, psoriasis, vitiligo, lichen planus, hypo or hyperpigmentation is well managed by homeopathic treatment.