Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Ms. Prasanna KoletiYour feedback matters!
There is pain in my legs. And I could not able to lose my fat i'm getting fat please tell m how to reduce fat.
My age 38 I am sugar patient and blood pressure 160 90 cholesterol total 168 hdl 29 ldl 109 triglycerides 256 I am using glasses 750 mg losnaram 50 mg lipcard 160 using now 2 month bp is now also 160 90 not coming down what to do.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.