Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Submit a review for Ms. Prasanna KoletiYour feedback matters!
Any type of kidney disease can be treated by ayurvedic medicines successfully. If you have increased level of blood urea, creatinine, bun, all doctors will suggest you to take allopathic medicines and later you have to go for dialysis. But this is not end, ayurveda can cure kidney diseases.
Most commonly diabetic patients suffer from this problem. If you are diabetic or have any symptom like puffiness on face, swollen hands and feet, difficulty in urination, change urine colour, metallic taste in mouth, lack of urine, amonia smell breath, fatigue, dizziness, etc.
How Ayurveda helps you?
There are so many medicines in ayurveda to cure kidney disease according to symptoms. Like pipal, neem, gokhru, punernava. In initial stage ayurveda can give you result in 15 days.
No need to dialysis, move on to ayurveda.
Hi Doctors Actually I asked you about my swelling hands finger problem. It's like clotting of blood in the upper part of my fingers jus for 5 to 10 minutes with numbness and tightness. No burning sensation and pain. And my palms and feet are always cold with sweating. I am not taking any medicines also, but occasionally I take practin tablet as appetizer. And I am a student (Unmarried).
My age is 22 I suffer due to physically weakens please suggest what are the proper diet and exercise.
I want to reduce significant amount of weight. In my busy schedule I have no time to exercise even. But now I want to start afresh. Want to know what comes under low calorie food? That could turn to be a staple diet n quench hunger equally and help reduce weight? Also want to know about exercises that could actually help and schedule of doing them.
I m gaining weight rapidly and becoming fat can I losses weight and get fit body if yes how? Please please help.
I am having bleeding from two days after HSG test, having my medicine given by doctor, is it normal having bleeding after this test and how many days.
Hi. I'm a 16 year old girl and a dancer too. So I need to remain fit. My instructor advised me to lose weight. I dance for 2-3 hours per day. But I also need a proper diet plan to follow. I want to lose at least 5 KGS in a month. My height is 5'3" and weight is 63 kg. I have ligament injury in both feet which is healing right now. So advice me a diet chart which doesn't hinder it either. Please.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. I have tried all medics but right now I am under ayurvedic treatment yielding no results. Kindly help me sort out my PE problem which is destroying my married life.
I have purchased manforce condom of ₹25 a pack of 3. Is it safe for oral sex (blow job) please suggest.
As you said some demerits in dry fruits. A person who is having diabetes consume such fruits, and if so what are they. Is dry fruits can really helpful for such people.
I am 63 years old. I got diabetic from 2001 but it is in normal. My wife age 55 years. I am unhappy in sex from one year. Can I use ' VAYAGRA' please suggest name.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti – inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of Rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to destress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out of toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.