Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Sri
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. SriYour feedback matters!
I am feeling very tired from last 10 days, specially when I sit more than 2 hr non stop onto chair my whole body specially legs get jam and pain, I have too much body pain specially on joints in every part of my body. I took eltroxin 100 mcg, 1 tablet daily, my tsh is 32.
Experiencing truncal acne and dandruff due to hyperactive sebaceous glands. Condition is chronic and taking doxycycline intermittently.Also using benzoyl peroxide and isotretinoin cream.But it's not helping.For scalp also I have used zinc pyrithione and ketokonazole combination. Still there is no significant improvement. Need help
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years old and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods and produces minimal side effects and therefore is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha doshas. Any disease is the result of imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Hair loss or alopecia is believed to be imbalance in the pitta dosha. This leads to slower hair growth, weak hair, and greater hair fall rate.
Something that affects image and self - esteem, many would like to cure or at least halt baldness. There are various treatment options that have a dual effect on baldness - reduce hair fall and promote hair growth, thereby providing a holistic treatment for baldness.
- Bhringraj Oil (Eclipta elba): It is used since centuries and promotes the normal hair growth cycle in an accelerated way. It activates a large number of hair follicles and therefore, regular application is believed to help prevent alopecia (baldness).
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): While baldness has many reasons, dandruff is one of the most important and common causes. Amla is added to many hair oil formulations because of its proven effect to reduce dandruff. It acts on the fungi that thrive on the scalp and reduces inflammation of the scalp.
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna): Another very popular herb is the Shikakai. Used as a hair cleansing agent by many people, it is devoid of the chemical effect that shampoos carry. The pods are proven to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Tectona grandis: Another active ingredient of Ayurvedic formulations, the seeds of Tectona promote growth and development of hair follicles. Large number of follicles are activated, thereby producing thicker, fuller hair.
- Cuscuta reflexa: Another reason for baldness is hormonal imbalance, especially in males. Abnormalities with androgen, the male hormone, can trigger abnormal hair loss. Adding Cuscuta has been proven to reverse baldness by promoting a better anagen/telogen ratio, where hair follicle maturation happens. In baldness cases, maturation happens only in about 20% of the follicles. Cuscuta activates the follicles and increases follicular density. It also manages the hormonal imbalance by preventing conversion of testosterone into a variant called dihydrotestosterone that is believed to cause the damage.
While these and various other substances are believed to reduce baldness and promote hair growth, it is always important to remember that each body will respond differently to these substances. Thorough physical examination and a detailed history should be done before starting any of these products. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.