Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. SriYour feedback matters!
My name is Raj 27 years of age, my problem is on the right side of my cheek in small area beard doesn't grow, my humble request suggest me something which would help grow a beard on that small part of my cheek.
My father is facing a problem of involuntary movement of one leg after he gets sleep from last 4 years. He is having a problem of blood pressure also from last 8-10 years due to which he is having medicines. Kindly suggest me what can be done.
I am 25 year old many a time my legs are so much tired and not able to walk straight Please suggests something to me Thank you very much in advanced.
I am studying B. Tech second year and my age is 20. My problem is that my hair is getting white. Could you please show me the solution fir this problem?
Hi I am 24 old male my problem hand joint pain and skidding ter I have not up high weight my left hand
I am 37 years old male suffering with joints pain at foot digits. I doubt it is because of increased uric acid levels. What should I do?
My rgt shoulder gets dislocated while throwing anything n sometimes while sleeping. 1st time dis happen while playing cricket. Iam suffering frm this pain frm past 7 year. please help me.
I am 22 years old and I'm having white hair since 5 years and now about half my hair turned into white. I feel very low in confidence with my white hair. Is there any way to turn the white hair into black other than colouring it. Is there any methods to turn it into black. Any of my parents or grand parents didn't have this problem during their childhood. Please help me out.
My wife has a little line of moustache in his face and also some black hair in hiss belly . It's feel uncomfortable. Is their any permanent solution for those ?
Dear sir. I am suffering hair fall problem from last 3to4 years. My hair became thin. My age is just 24 now. So that's why I am fearing about my hair fall problem. I want to ask you can you please suggest me any good tablets for stop hair fall and healthy hair growth without any side effects. Thank you!
Sports Physiotherapy is a field of Physiotherapy. It focuses on the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, particularly in relation to sport and physical activity.
Sports Physiotherapists have expert knowledge and skills in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries so they can optimize your return to sport after injury,resolve chronic or recurrent injuries and prevent further injury,
enhance your sporting performance and sports technique, and
increase your flexibility, muscle control and strength
Sports Physiotherapists work with weekend warriors, aspirational athletes, professional sports people and Olympic champions.
Sports Injury Treatment
The immediate treatment of any soft tissue injury consists of the RICER protocol - rest, ice, compression, elevation and referral. The protocol should be followed for 48-72 hours. The aim is to reduce the bleeding and damage within the joint.
The No HARM protocol should also be applied - no heat, no alcohol, no running or activity, and no massage. This will ensure decreased bleeding and swelling in the injured area.
This regime should be used for all ligament sprains, muscle sprains and muscle bruises. Referral for bumps and bruises which occur in sport or physical activity, other than those which are minor is recommended.
Sports Physiotherapists are highly trained and experienced in...
Crisis management, enabling them to take immediate care of injuries on the field.
Providing skilled diagnosis of sporting injuries.
Correcting muscle imbalances and posture.
Prescribing exercise rehabilitation programs for specific injuries.
Bio-mechanical analysis of sports technique to improve sports performance and prevent injury.
providing education about injury management, prevention & maximizing sporting performance.
Designing stretching programs for teams and individuals.
Advising on appropriate warm up, cool down and recovery programs.
Providing pre-season screening and injury prevention programs.
I have a problem in my joints. I feel weak when I am going to walk. I feel pain in my joints and my back. What should I do for relief that pain?
I have thin hair and had headache and there is hairfall also from some months and due to severe headache sometimes there is a situation of get fainted. Please tell me what should I do?
Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, a common problem for many women. Hair loss can be very distressing. But, it will be sheer folly on your part if you are suffering from hair loss silently and trying random methods to restore your hair. Finding the root cause for hair loss is absolutely essential in order to get the proper and required treatment. The following are some of the causes of hair loss in women:
- For many women hair loss is hereditary. Sometimes women also encounter genetic female pattern hair loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia. In this case the density of hair reduces over the crown. It is also sometimes reported either after menopause or at the onset of puberty.
- The changes that a women's body undergoes in her entire life may also act as a contributing factor to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances may result in hair loss. Also, cysts which are small sacs in the ovaries containing fluid like substances may be the cause of your hair loss.
- Anemia is a common cause for hair loss. Anemia occurs due to low iron intake in your diet, heavy menstruation or due to inadequate folic acid. This may be a crucial factor for hair loss.
- Many females experience hair loss after menopause. This happens as the level of estrogen hormones reduces. This makes your hair dry resulting in hair fall.
- Hair loss also occur post child delivery. The estrogen level rises during pregnancy but reduces after child delivery, resulting in hair loss in case of many women.
- Taking excessive steroids or birth control pills may also contribute to hair loss.
- Insufficient protein intake may cause your hair to fall. If your diet is deficient of the required amount of protein for your age then it may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- In some cases, sudden and extreme weight loss also contributes to excessive hair loss.
- Diseases like thyroid, autoimmune diseases and scalp infections like ringworm may also result in hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Use of hair styling tools such as strengtheners, curling irons or hair sprays, gels, hair colors may also act as contributing factors to hair loss. Use of wrong combs or tight hair styles also lead to the problem of hair loss.
- Stress or trauma also interrupts hair growth.
Along with all these, the natural process of ageing also deteriorates hair follicles resulting in hair loss. Most people normally shed fifty to hundred hairs per day but if it is above that then it must not be ignored. You must consult a doctor to discover the root cause and get rid of the torment of hair loss.