Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hii sir I am 24 years old boy. I do not have facial hair, so what should I do for better growth? Is there any natural oil can help facial growth faster? I hope a good replay from uu. Thank uu.
I am 22 years old male. I have acne and itching problem for quite a long time. I have also done the treatment but after treatment acne occurs again. I also have constipation problem. Please provide a solution.
I have so many pimples on my face and that pimples cause my face cell dead by which so many holes are generated what I do?
I'm 17years old. My skin is normal but sometimes skin turns in total dry and sometimes oily. And Pimples and black marks on my face. I have tried so many home remedies but I do not feel any change. How to remove black marks and acne on my face? please give me a best suggestion.
My hair are extremely thin and very poor in density. This problem is not genetic. Kindly suggest any home remedy which is effective. Can I use vitamin e capsules on hair?
There is one red patch on left side of my left foot. Every year it comes remains 5-6 days and goes of its own. During that time it there is a lot of itching and is unbearable. I have tried many ointments earlier. Pls suggest what should I do? Thanks.
Can I use apple cider vinegar on skin to treat acne spots on my back. And how long would it take to cure them completely.
Itching problem. Around thighs lower portion of legs, private areas, sometimes in palm. Can see small buds type around palms and fingers where itching starts. Private areas got more than three buds (bigger, kind look like pimples) but itches a lot. I clean myself daily (bath,) and wear clean clothes.
Sir how can I get rid of my premature white hairs. I am 26 years old only. please suggest me some remedies.
My wife has hair fall problem, her heir was so shinny and strong but form last few months her hair are continuously falling, any home cure or medicine which will help her, plzzz suggest.
My lips is looking like burn. Blackish and itching is happening on lips. And in mouth getting ulsar problem. It is all happening since last 15 days.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.