Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. GodwinYour feedback matters!
My wife suffering schizophrenia since last 4 year having daughter of 9 yr. Old. I am in tension what I will do ? She is wake-up late in the morning.
I am suffering from social anxiety disorder .pls advise tips and natural medicine to get rid of. Please help
Hai sir this is nagarjun, am 19 years old, from the last few years am really going into depression, what is the reason am not understand, can you help me to come out from this.
Basil leaves are small plants commonly eaten as fresh vegetables and has a distinctive aroma. Besides as fresh vegetables basil leaves benefits turned out to be one kind of food that can arouse sexual desire of men or so-called aphrodisiac substances. Efficacy basil for men has been studied by some experts and unknown content of this leaf is needed by the body to produce cells of the body strong. Benefits of basil leaves is as an aphrodisiac agent that can increase sexual desire and Additionally arginine compounds contained in basil leaves also can prolong the life span of sperm and Regularly consume basil leaves can prevent infertility. So in addition to increasing the sexual desire of men regular consumption of basil leaves is also beneficial for the growth of sperm. We know that the weak sperm is usually not quite able to swim in the uterus to fertilize an egg and So the leaves are commonly used in the kitchen mothers is indeed very good for male sexual health (vitality). Not only that, basil leaves is also beneficial for women. This leaves consumption on a regular basis will increase the amount of milk after childbirth. Basil leaves can be useful as a sedative cures rheumatism eliminates phlegm and overcoming bad breath and does have a lot of plants that are beneficial to health. By utilizing this plant, then we no longer need to buy drugs are very expensive and have side effects that are bad for health. Despite having a lot of benefits to note the negative impact of basil and This leaf is part of the mint family that is thought to contain estragol a compound that is known to trigger cancer (carcinogens) in mice. Although direct testing on humans have not been done, you should avoid excessive use of basil leaves.
I am suffering from depression from few years,cause not having better job,i have very much depressed now.I take depsonil tablet,everyday 3 time,but not ok.Please help?
I am in depression fear, full of death fear, suicidal thoughts, but I never attempted. What should i do?
Hi I get tired and bored in the daytime normally at crowded places. Please suggest me for the betterment.
My son is 15 year old and have very irritation problem he angry badly in small issues what should I do.
I feel very depressed due to some personal problem. And always worry about his health and all time feel very stressed due to very busy schedule.
Hi sir/madam I am suffering from my sexual feelings and some times I am on full mood to sex with some one what should I do.
I am 22 year old and I want to know about which kind of exercise I have to do for which I could took away from tension. Which kind of meditation I have to do.
My age is 23, but my voice did not change. My voice comes like a girls voice in phone and in personal. Because of this I am unable to crack an interview. I have done more of exercise of voice. But it's not changing. Give me what I should do. I request you to arrange an conversation with the Doctor. So that they could suggest me.
Hello sir, my mom had got paralysed since 10 years now slowly slowly she is losing her memory power so what should we do now?
So you thought the famous Lana Del Rey number was just one off musings of the artist!? Well, not quite. Many people suffer from what is called Seasonal Affective Disorder, feelings of depression with shortening of daytime and colder climate. Researchers have found Seasonal Affective Disorder can hit people living in countries near the equator, like India, in the reverse, i.e., onset of summer triggers depression symptoms.
Why do I experience Summertime Sadness?
Increasing heat, high levels of humidity and longer days are likely culprits for the summertime blues. Typically the sufferer experiences anxiety, loss of appetite, weight loss and disturbed sleep or limited sleep.
Here’s how to cope with Summertime Sadness
- Plan your summertime: When you know Summer months are approaching look back at the years gone-by and try remembering aspects of life that became difficult to handle, then. Next, think- how can you prevent those from occurring again, this Summer? Is it worthwhile considering a summer break and/or enrolling your children in some club to help you relax!? You will feel prepared to face the summer and summertime sadness if you plan your Summer in advance.
- Sleep well: Shorter nights, hot days, office, vacations, guests and other day-to-day activities all these can limit your quality sleep time. Not getting enough sleep can make you feel permanently fatigued and easily irritable. These feelings can easily turn into inexplicable sadness. So, come what may tuck yourself into bed same time, each night.
- Exercise: Regular physical activity can help keep feelings of sadness and depression at bay. Even if it is getting too hot for your day-to-day activities find alternatives to keep your body active and ward off depression. Consider going for a walk/jog early in the morning, buy summer membership in a local club where you can exercise in gym and/or hit the pool.
- Go slow on Dieting: Planning to kick off your summer with a frenzy of dieting and exercising in order to fit in your last summer wardrobe? Bad idea. Instead, exercise sensibly, eat moderately and keep your body well-hydrated. Failure to keep up with a highly demanding diet and exercise regimen will leave you more demoralized and worsen your blues. So, be wise and go slow.
- Plan your vacation carefully: Before blocking your plane tickets or loading up your car’s roof rack for that annual family vacation ask yourself: “Is this really what I want?” Or, is it an obligation you’re fulfilling to a relative? Will it make you happy? Or will it stretch your financial expenditure, dragging you behind at work and leave you stressed out?
You could consider alternatives, instead of taking a long vacation take several small weekend trips. Take time off and enjoy the comfort of your own home that you so painstakingly maintain.
Don’t get locked into a vacation that will not feel like a vacation.
- Don’t beat yourself up: Does seeing everyone else having a swell time during the holiday season make you feel “what’s wrong with me?” Try not to think that way. So much of misery rises from comparison between “where we are and where we think we ought to be.” So, stop assuming that you should be happy as it’s holiday-time and stop worrying about how you feel relative to others. Instead, try to zero in on what triggers your feelings of sadness and work on overcoming those.
- Think about Why?: If you struggle from Summertime sadness year after year you need to look deeper. Do you associate summer with a difficult time in the past- death of a loved one, or break-up of a relationship? Without even realizing it you may have started to associate summer with sadness- an association that gets stronger every summer that you spend depressed, sad and worried. If there indeed is some unhappy connection sorting it out could help break the pattern.
- Get Help: It is likely that several problems are piling up and weighing you down if your feelings of sadness are old and persistent and you can’t seem to find your way around those. Talking to a practicing counselor/therapist and/or signing up for brief interventional therapy will not only blunt the effects of depression but also aid in adoption of effective coping mechanisms as well as modifying your problematic behavior patterns. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.