Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Chandra Shekar Reddy K
Submit a review for Mr. Chandra Shekar Reddy KYour feedback matters!
Since 2 years I was socially isolated due to hearing deficiency loss in both ears. I had consulted Dr chandra sekhar through lybate for hearing test. Then he diagnosed problem as sensoryneural deafness in both ears can't be treated with medications. I took time to realise and accept my problem. Doctor counselling really helped to wear ear hearing aids which are not seen to others. I definitely recommend doctor to others. Thank you lybate and doctor.
visited doctor for hearing issue. he confirmed decibals 48 in right ear 53 in left ears. nerve deaf in both ears. he gave two ear listening machines. thank you doctor for treatment. you helped me. im understanding others through listening well.
Took my 4 years old daughter to fortune speech centre dilsukhnagar branch. Friendly environment. Play area for kids. Reasonable charges. Surely recommended.
Visited for solving audibility problem in both ears. Very good suggestion. Genuine counseling.
Best treatment for hearing problem available here.
My hearing and eyesight have become weak. And I am stiffness in neck and back. Could this be due to weak nervous system. Which tests need to be done.
*Consult your doctor to figure what's the optimum amount of Calcium you should be taking. Pregnant women, for instance, need more calcium than normal people.
*Take Sun-bath daily to ensure adequate amount of Vitamin D for your body. There are other sources of Vitamin D too. Consult your doctor to find out what are those sources and what's the right amount.
*Regular exercise is extremely necessary for good bone health. Make a plan and stick to it
My mother is 85 years of age. She had loss of hearing but in lase ten days we find that there is sudden drop in her hearing. Kindly suggest what we should do ?
Could diminished hearing and balance problems be related? Could this be an issue with the eighth cranial nerve?
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.