Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. SushmitaYour feedback matters!
I have fever cold fever. And feeling so much weakness in body from last 3 days. I saw doctor he give me some prescription and give advice me to take rest for 2 days. But I can't take rest. please tell me how to overcome from fever and weakness without rest.
I am 66 years old male, retired bank manager. I have diabetics and keeping contolled by taking tablets, exercise and yoga. I have desire for sex and can masterbate with errection. When I approach wife I have no proper errection for the last 3 years. Please advice.
I am diabetic since 1999. Fast blood sugar. 136 & Post fasting 180. I am suffering from numbness in both legs. Please advise.
I am 20 years I want to be fit for all the day I will get lot of pains so there is any medical advice.
Dear doctor, For last 2 months I am having a problem in digestive system. 1 my system is not clearing properly 2 after food feeling blotted stomach 3 size of my stool has become thin. What will be the problem.
I have getting tired very easily and quickly even I am getting exhausted and feeling tired while talking. I also get tired while standing for 15 min.
May I know how do I reduce fats from shoulder the back side of chest. When I wear tight Salwar it doesn't suit me. I am 27 Years old my height is 154 cm and my weight is 55 kg can you tell my actual BMI according to my height and weight. Apart from that I must say that I always sleep at 10.30 pm and wake up at 5.30 am please also tell me am I maintaining the right routine.
Hello Dr. Jus want to ask Is PCOS curable? I got thyroid n I'm overweight as well so are they related to each other ? Loosing weight will help me in PCOS. THNX IN Advance Harshada.
I was pretty thin 6 months before & all of sudden i gain lot of weight n m not understanding why is it so?please help me with some good suggestions
Hi I'm Sumesh, I have many concerns regarding my weight. I only weight around 48 kg. I'm very skinny and I feel very ashamed. What should I do to gain weight. Please help.
Sir as compared height my weight is very less. So my body is very thin. I feel weakness. So please suggest me something.
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.