Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Sushmita
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. SushmitaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am slim. I would you like ask a question about to improving the my health. please suggest me some healthy diet and supplement for health.
Ayurveda is more than a mere healing system, it is a science and art of appropriate living which helps to achieve longevity. Ayurveda emphasizes on preventive and healing therapies along with various methods of purification and rejuvenation. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma therapies for cleansing of body toxins. Panchakarma Therapies balances all Tridosha’s (Vata- Ether Plus Air, Pitta-Fire Plus Water and Kapha-Water Plus Earth- Three Bio Energies- Body Constitution).
Ayurveda Considers Panch Karma Necessary Before the start of any other Therapy. The logic being-as a cloth needs to be purified or cleanse of dust and impurities before it can be imparted a new colour. Similarly the body needs to be purified before it can be imparted new colours of youthfulness, Health and vigor etc.
I feel like I haven't done anything good in my life. I have also gained around 8 kg weight in 4 months. Am I depressed.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"
My mom age is 54, now a days her body swelling spl in joint pain and face also. May I know the exact reason of swelling. Dr suggested ecg, 2d echo, ct-scan(contrast) and some blood test. But all reports are normal but still she have swelling. Please advice me.
I am 20years old. I weigh about 50kg. But my ideal weight for my height is 70kg. Even I consume more calories. I didn't get weight.
What to do when you can't get an erection. There are two things you must do. First, find out the reason why your penis isn't getting stiff and hard. And secondly, don't beat yourself up about it thinking you are a failure. How far from the truth that is.
There is always going to be an underlying cause for a sexual malfunction of this sort so below are several explanations to help you understand why an erection is not happening for you.
The vast majority of men will have had or likely have the occasional episode of not able to get his penis stiff and keep it there until the purpose he set out to do is served. Frustrating as it is you are not the only one suffering. If you believe the reason for your problem is serious then see a doctor because past research found that erectile difficulties in young men are a primary sign of developing heart disease as well as linked to diabetes and thyroid problems.
Stress, fatigue, anxiety, drugs, alcohol, and types of medication is something a doctor will look towards for being responsible. If none of these is found to be the reason for stopping the erection, the doctor if the problem happens frequently, will look to see if the condition erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence is the cause. Erectile dysfunction is identified as a sort of sexual dysfunction characterised by the inability to achieve or keep hold of an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
ED is when a man can't get and maintain an erection regularly. It might only occur in certain situations - for instance, the penis works and erection happens to masturbate, but when needed for a sexual partner the penis is having none of it.
The penis that won't stand stiff and stay hard, but remains limp and lifeless is an action of the penis anticipated in older men, but not in young, although it does.
Alcohol: While heavy drinking can lead to severe erectile dysfunction, drink in general can affect the penis and your performance in bed. In slang term, we have what is called brewers droop. No matter how much you slap and tap, or stroke the penis it just won't budge. However, do this in the morning when the alcohol has left the body, and it's all systems go. Of course, that is if alcohol is to blame. Thankfully brewers droop is temporary.
Hard drugs namely, heroin, cocaine or Oxycontin are often singled out as common causes for men not able to get a hard on. Until the user is clean and hard drugs washed out of the body altogether, an erection and sexual intercourse may be something in the past for many.
Fatigue: This makes sense. Think about those everyday jobs in general, if you're overly tired you are good for nothing and this goes for sex and masturbating as well. Chronic tiredness will have a huge impact on how certain parts of the body work including the penis, sex drive and ability to become aroused. If an erection is to happen, get more rest. Again that is if this is the reason for the manhood staying steadfast in impotence mode.
Medication: Some prescription drugs aside from erection problems can make it difficult for men to have an orgasm also. Don't stop taking medication without consulting a doctor but rather speak to him or her and ask about erection-friendly alternatives.
Stress is the cause of 20 percent of all erectile disorders. If stress is not managed properly it can lead to insomnia, gut problems and chest pains. By relaxing you help control stress so consider yoga or doing some light exercise or even meditation as this will help lessen the impact of stress on the body.
Relationship: Both people in a relationship have to have a good understanding of each other in situations like this. Not getting along and squabbling can take its toll with the outcome being it seriously messes up the sex drive and the ability to perform and not to mention not being able to get aroused- Talk to your partner.