Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I am 24years old female my weight 36 my problem is how to increase my weight please tell me answer any medicine for weight gain and which kind of food to eat for weight gain my blood is 8.9 and esr is 57 in cbc all are normal.
My mother, 61 aged, is a diabetic patient for more than 20 years. She used to inject insulin for last one year twice in a day. She is having a pain on her legs nowadays. On her calf as well as under leg. Why this happens? What is the solution?
Want to increase weight, right now I 59kgs and want to increase 6 more kgs in a span of 6 months. It's hard to eat too much. So how to go about it.
What is the reason of fatness of a person which is too thick to sit or stand at any place tell some solutions to reduce the fatness
I want to gain my weight my age is 23 years and weight Is 57 kg. I used to eat regular meal. I request you to please tell me that what diet plan should I prefer.
I am not getting fat. I am too skinny. I have tried everything like eating lot. Exercising etc. Is there any other way?
To loose weight one has to persist with a drastic reduction in the intake of carbohydrates, (specially refined sugars) and fats, increase the intake of proteins and increase the expenditure of energy by regular exercise.
Starving ones self does not work for any length of time and three meals at regular times, eaten slowly is the best method. Avoid snacking between meals, have a good breakfast, moderate lunch and a light dinner.
The foods to avoid are sugars, or anything that contains sugar and fat such as bakery products, ice creams, desserts, fried foods (like pranthe, pakore, puris) pizza and potatoes. Rice can be replaced with two chapattis made of multi grain atta.
To fill your stomach one should take lots of fruits (papaya, apples, guava) and green vegetables (cucumber, ghia, laoki, teenda, and tori) and sprouted dal. Milk should be double toned.
Your protein intake should be increased by taking egg white, grilled / steamed fish or chicken made in small amounts of olive / sunflower oil. Vegetarians can use soya bean dal, nutri nuggets and cottage cheese made from double tone milk.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.