Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Sujatha StephenYour feedback matters!
I am not feeling hungry. My intake of food is very low. How can I increase my food intake capability. Although I am going to gym.
Hi, I'm 19 years old male, I get tired so fast & not able to run & play even for 5 minutes from my primary school, Now I'm 5.7 feet tall & 43- 44 kgs weight, and really so slim & same problem even now, I can't even stand for more than 1 hour & I get body pain & back pain more often. My nerves can be easily seen from my hands, toes, forehead I'm that slim, I stopped traveling because my body & get tired even when sitting in bus. I got typhoid 3 times I, e, first when I was in 2nd grade & twice in 2013 & 2014. I get more ulcers every month. My head started getting bald (4 cm) so fast in 2 sides in front of my head (I'm 19 years old) My food rotten is. Rice, chapathi, vegi. I don't eat vegetables more, & chicken 1se in a month, no milk products I sleep good sometimes sleep more. I go for walking at evenings. To gain my weight I don't miss my food & eat more but no use. I get anxious very fast even for simple reasons, I feel like to kill who ever the reason that made me angry, once I took a knife & warned a lady to be quite or I'll kill her, I was serious. I get hurt & angry soon, so 3 times I cut my hand to bleed (not suicidal) Im even angry now because I'm typing more. Please help me if there is any problem I have & how can I gain my weight & MUSSELS & taller. Please help me Thank you.
How can I fit my health Which fruit is best for health What type of exercise I do Where is neck Can I take paracetamol When I do lunch Where is your clinic Someone tell me take apple regularly Which medicine is best for fever.
Sir, I am feeling too much weakness, fatigue, my legs & arms muscles seems weak too, I have taken medicine prescribed by a neurologist, but does not work. Feeling too much depress and anxity too, due to my ilness. My blood and urine report i. E. Cholestrol, kidney, lever, thyrid all are ok except one, that is vitamnin d. My vitamin d level is 16, so is this all are happening due to vitamin defficiancy or due to anxity, please suggest. Whose consulation should I take: orthopedic, physritist or a medicine specialist. I have cervical spondylities also.
I am 25 years old but my personalty has not developed well due to my height and weight so please resolve that problem.
I am 64 years old suffering from middle and upper back pain what stiffness in neck for the last two years. Lost 15kg weight in 2 years due to vigorous gym routine. Test shows degeneration etc.
I am 19 years old man l can't improve my weight and body even though taking good foods and doing exercises. What can I do?
I am turning fat day by day and my moustache is not growing and how can I lose my weight and what should I do to grow my moustache.
I want to look always young which food and fruits I should take please give me best ideas or solution for looking ever young.
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)
7. Reproductive problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am getting fever frequently, I feel very weakness in my body. I cannot run for long time than my breath gets too high.
Hi My name is divya. Am 27 years of old, my weight is 60 my height is 4.6, I have to reduce my weight . Even am going for gym also but no use. please help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!