Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. SujathaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy . I should have lose my fat . so please give me best suggestions. how to lose my fat ?
I want to get weight loss. Am having a baby of 2 years. After operation I got belly and I became fat. I want to reduce my weight.
How can me and my family live healthy upto 30 years of age and what should we eat tell me so we all do that.
I am now 20 yrs old, I want to lose my weight to 65 kg what shall I do to become slim and fit. Now my weight is 75, so please give me solution.
I am overweight. And I seriously want to loose weight, I have also tried some work out but I am finding problem in making a perfect workout plan. I want the result fast.
I am 18 years old. My weight is more than 75 kilograms. I can't wear my liking dresses. I want to lose my weight. So what can I do to lose my weight.
Hi sir/madam. Im 24 years old. I want to reduce my belly without any problem to my health. Suggest me some useful tips to reduce.
I am a 26 year old man my back is paining whenever I wake up what should I do ? does yoga can solve this problem or some preferential exercise will do ?
I am 5'6" and weight 84 Kgs. I am Vegetarian I want to loose weight but I am not laveable to exercise, What Should I Do ?
I am 21 year old my weight is 69 kg I wants to reduce my tummy I am going to gym for that my tummy and weight both is reduces with upper body and arms it affects my personality so can I use whey protein if yes then which brand.
One patient who affected in diabetes since 20 years long, recently one finger pf right leg amputed by doctor. Please tell what will do?
I started gym 2 weeks ago. I started using protein powder. I had appendicitis surgery 6 years ago. Will there be any side effects if I use protein powder. Also How to use protein powder? And with protein powder how to maintain food? Pls answer both of the questions. Pls doctor. Its urgent. Pls take this question seriously.
Hi. I'm 16 years old. I came across some fat burning capsules called nonfat. Can I consume them? They say it's not advisable for 18 years of age and below. And they also claim that the tablets are purely herbal and do not have any side effects at all. I really want to loose some unwanted weight. Can I take these tablets?
Hello I want to make my skin look completely healthy and vibrant please advice what diet should I follow? Thanks.
Sir I have very thin body and I am trying to improve it since my childhood how can I get fat? What are nutrients required.
Benefits of lemon peels
Lemon has multiple health benefits. It is used for hair, skin, and inner wellness. It helps us lose weight and builds the immunity of the body. But are you aware that lemon peels are equally beneficial? not only do they contain calcium, potassium and vitamins c, but they can also be made use of in numerous ways. Here are few:
1. For tan removal: this point is pretty widely known. Lemon peel is an excellent tan removal. It also brightens and smoothens our skin.
2. As vitamin c supplement: small pieces of lemon peel and can dried in the sun and then ground to make powder. This can be added in smoothies, etc and be a good source of your requirement of vitamin c. Being rich in vitamin c and citric acid, lemon peels help in gum problems like scurvy and bleeding gums.
3. For strong bones: lemon peel is known to maintain bone strength. It helps fight cancer and also helps with tumours and cysts.
4. To lower cholesterol: lemon peel has polyphenol flavonoids which helps lower cholesterol levels.
5. To feel good: it acts as strong anti-depressant.
6. To fight cancer: lemon peel has nutrients like limonene and salvestrol q40 which are both known to fight cancerous cells.
7. For bp control: the cholesterol level of a body can be decreased by consuming lemon peel. The potassium present in it also helps maintain the level of blood pressure.
8. Cure for flu: eating lemon peels helps in curing sore throat, flu, cold, etc. This is because it contains vitamin c in ample quantities.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.