Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Shashanth Singh ThakurYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 29 year old working in bank office. I am little bit innocent and sincere type. And also heavy work will be in bank. So that every person knows that if they given any work to me I will do that and I will not tell them no. So they are using me alot and they will relax freely and doing chatting in fb and all. So they give all work to me only so I can not tolerate it and I will not tell them anything I am little bit silent boy so they are over using me. So how to escape from this problem?
Sir Can I take" creatine supplement" for weight gain? Please suggest me best medicine, supplement or other some thing. I want to increase my weight. I will very grateful to you.
For how long is Tetanus vaccine effective? I had got one shot of tetanus exactly a year back (May 2016) and yesterday I got a small cut on my finger from a metallic object. I want to know that should I go for tetanus shot again or there is no requirement? Kindly help.
I am suffering from tiredness and laziness. I regular masturbate. Due to I have many sexual problems. My weight is 56 kg how to increase weight ?
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and I am facing a problem that I feel so sleepy, tired and lazy. In spite of taking 8 hours sleep every day. So I would like to request you please suggest me what should I do. Thanks .
He have a desk job and in past two years, his weight has gone up from 65kg to 85kg, he wants to reduce weight, please help.
Hello doctor I am 25 year male and my weight is only 56 kg amd height is 5.4 ft . My physical look very slim and feel weakness and dulness. Please tell me how to increase body weight and fat.
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.
Hi Doctor, my weight is 100 kgs. I want to reduce my weight. May I know what is the right way to reduce my weight?
My weight is below 50 and my age is above 18 year. According to my age my weight is less. How to increase my weight. Through natural method?
Ive tried everything for weight loss nothing seems to be working. Do recommend a remedy. Only ayurvedic.
My wife is 5 feet 4 inches and 4 years old. She is 95kg. I want her to reduce her weight. Since she is a housewife so physical activity/exercise is very limited. She is very fond of sweets. Please advice some diet for her.
Hii I am 17 year old a female and my weight is 67 kg I want to loss my weight 15 kg how I will loss my weight without medicine with some home ingredients? Please help me for that it's my request.
Sir I want know about my diet plan I am doing gym in order to keep fit I cannot get a proper diet plan so can you help me out.
Manage sufficient fluid in your body ; take ors, coconut juice, pomegranate juice and water. Also papaya leaf juice and tulsi is good to maintain platelets count.
Preventive measures are best.