Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. S.FarheenYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I really get tired by doing a little hard work and I feel weaknesses in my body why is it so please reply.
For many things
OLD IS STILL GOLD. .
I have very low stamina. How should I boost up my stamina. I am easily tired after doing small work mentally as well as physically.
Hi doc I am 20 years old male I want to grow taller. My height is 160 cm and I really worried about this. I want to grow at least 167 cm. Please kindly help me. I gained weight 65 kgs and I have small belly too and I know it's bit more weight for this height. But, please suggest me way to grow taller. If not I will definitely even end my life .
Getting him in the mood is not a very hard task for you, if you know what you are doing. Each relationship is unique in its own way and you would know your man better than anyone else. But in case you need some help in this department here are some tips to get him in the mood.
Read on to find out all about it.
- Bubble bath: Prepare a vanilla scented bubble bath. Studies indicate that the scent of vanilla arouses men. Massage him sensually around the shoulders and pamper him. If you do it right, he will be pulling you in immediately.
- Lingerie: Underneath your clothes, there always can lie a wonderful story. Many vouch for the fact that foreplay often excites more than the act and what better way to pep up the foreplay than to work up the lingerie. Innovations on lingerie can always set the mood right, be it the right color, the right texture or the style, the underthings can be the key to an eventful next few hours. Formula has it that laces and radiant colors always earn brownie points.
- Conversation: While a large volume of sex advices ordain that the road to a man’s heart is his stomach, the way to his bed may be traced through right conversations. Sharing interests and common perspectives can be a useful mood lifter. While talking dirty may provoke many, many a time, heart to hearts can build up to some of the best moments in bed. Compliments and cheeky retorts could also come handy.
- Hints: Sometimes enigma reaps better results than direct approach. Subtle hints and the thoughtful references work wonder in getting him in the mood. A cozy set up, optimum proximity with a slight tinge of naughtiness is all that you need to perk your partner up. Footsies at dinner tables or the surprise peck while watching TV often gives you a much needed heads up.
- Gestures: Gestures, not moves, often lead to a more satisfying experience. A deep look into his eyes, a soft caress or an assuring touch on the hand helps in lifting his mood tremendously. Sensuous massages and soft gestures are two such gestures that can stimulate your partner beyond belief. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hlo sir l want to go for morning walk but I can not early in the morning I am sleeping near about 12 hour in a day night time 11 to 8; 30 am I am sleeping send me some suggestion for morning walk and I am lazy send me how I can up early in the morning.
Hello sir, I am 23 years old (male. But I am looking like a 30 years man means a married man with children. Because my face and somewhat my body not slim. Everyone told this to me and laughing. What I have to do? To get fair face and make their laughing stop and stun. Please guide me. Thank you.
Hello doctor, can I take Muscleblaze protein powder for gaining weight? What are the side effects of taking this? Everyday I workout in gym. Thank you.
I am almost 82 kilograms, wanna reduce my weight, but lazy in going for a walk or exercise? Any diet plan? Also I m a junk eater?
While exceptional penis health is a laudable goal, sometimes a man needs to focus a little less on the superficial health and more on the practical penis function. Very often a penis may seem to be in good health but the penis function may be impacted nevertheless. For example, a man who suffers from anejaculation may have a strong erection, good urinary flow, well-moisturized penis skin and other earmarks of good health but still be deficient in the area of functionality.
What is anejaculation?
It's not one of the more common conditions, which explains why most men are unlikely to even know what anejaculation means. "Anejaculation" refers to a condition in which a man is unable to ejaculate semen.
Anejaculation shouldn't be confused with impotence. A man with anejaculation is still able to obtain an erection and is still able to engage in sexual activity, either with a partner or with himself. In many cases, he is still even able to reach an orgasm - but he does so without releasing semen from his penis.
Kinds of anejaculation
Anejaculation has several different "modes": situational, total, orgasmic and anorgasmic.
Situational anejaculation is a "sometimes yes, sometimes no" condition. It means that sometimes a man cannot ejaculate and other times he can. In most cases, situational anejaculation occurs because a man feels uncomfortable in a particular situation. For example, perhaps a man ejaculates freely when he masturbates at home; however, when with a partner who is masturbating him, he finds himself unable to release his semen.
It's different with total anejaculation, which means that a man doesn't ejaculate at all. This may have been a problem for him his whole life, or it may be of more recent vintage.
Orgasmic anejaculation means that a man is able to reach the bliss of orgasm even without ejaculating; the anorgasmic variation, sadly, means that there is neither ejaculation nor orgasm.
There are, of course, combinations of these types, such as an orgasmic situational anejaculator, who can find climactic relief but does not bring forth semen. A total anorgasmic ejaculator, unluckily, gets neither the delights of an orgasm or the satisfaction of seeing his semen shoot forth from the penis.
What causes anejaculation?
As mentioned above, some cases of situational anejaculation (and some rare cases of the total variant) are caused by psychological factors - discomfort, anxiety, worry, stress, etc. There can be physical causes, such as a blockage in the ejaculatory duct, a spinal cord injury, or a reaction to certain surgery (including some prostate surgery). In some cases, a nervous system malfunction may bring the condition about, and in other cases the culprit is a reaction to some antidepressants or antipsychotics. And often it can be the result of diseases like diabetes or Parkinson's.
Is it treated?
Effective treatment depends upon identifying the correct cause. Relieving stress or other psychological factors, removing duct blockages and treating nervous system problems can be effective. Changing medication may be effective, as can be treating underlying diseases that bring anejaculation about. Penile vibratory stimulation is effective in some men who have suffered spinal cord injuries.
While anejaculation impairs penis function, physical penis health is generally not affected. Indeed, in some ways maintaining that health by using a top flight soothing penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) might even be beneficial. If caused by psychological factors, keeping the penis properly sensitized may help overcome anejaculation due to the greater ease with which stimulation occurs. Use a crème with L-carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient, to help maintain penis sensitivity. If the crème also contains the amino acid L-arginine, it can also help keep penile blood flow strong - another factor which may be of benefit to the anejaculant man.
The food you eat is critical for your overall well-being as cancers that often affect the human body are of gastrointestinal origin. Stick to organic and chemical free foods to live a healthier life, since they reduce the risk of cancer substantially. Regular consumption of the food items mentioned below increase your risk of developing cancer, as well as many other conditions and should be avoided at all costs.
- Microwave Popcorn: Most microwave popcorn bags are lined with c8, also known as Perfluorooctanoic Acid (PFOA), which increases the risk of certain cancers such as kidney, testicular, bladder, pancreas and liver cancer notably. Microwave popcorn also contains an artificial or synthetic butter flavoring called diacetyl, which is extremely toxic and obstructs breathing.
- Canned Tomatoes: While tomatoes are considered to be cancer fighting foods, their canned counterparts are extremely unhealthy and may cause cancer. This is mainly due to the lining of the cans they are put in, which contains a chemical known as Bisphenol A or BPA that has been proven to elevate the risk of infertility as well as prostate and breast cancer. Due to the high acidic level. BPA leaks from the lining of the cans and penetrates into the fruit. Tomatoes should be cooked fresh or stored in glass jars.
- Processed/Grilled Red Meat: Processed meats such as sausages, prosciutto, bacon, pimento loaf, bologna, hot dog, etc., contain various chemicals and preservatives such as sodium nitrate. This is added to make the meat look fresh and appealing, but are, in fact, carcinogenic in nature. Moreover, you should also avoid grilling meat, since it releases a carcinogen known as heterocyclic aromatic amines, which is another dangerous food item that smoked meat contains as it picks up tar from the smoking process.
- Farmed Salmon: It is imperative to avoid farmed salmon because they are fed unnatural diets that are contaminated with carcinogens, antibiotics, chemicals, pesticides and so on. They also harbor sea lice, 30 times greater in amount than wild salmon. High levels of PCBs, cancer causing dioxins, and mercury have been found in them. It is advisable to opt for wild sockeye salmon instead of farmed salmon.