Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. NarmadaYour feedback matters!
I am male (22. Can I use safi (blood purifier) tonic. Its good or not for health. And can I know the how safi tonic works? Nd how to use?
My name is sajan and my age is 22 BT I have a problem my weight is still 52 kg from last 4 yrr and my height is still 5.5 in please help me tell me how I gained my height and weight.
Impotence is a common problem among men and is known as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection for sexual activity.
Impotence can be a major side effect of diabetes for men of any age. Diabetes is one of the main causes of impotence. Men who have diabetes are far more likely to have erection issues than men who do not have this.
Understanding what causes impotence which is also known as erectile dysfunction (ED) is the first step into finding a suitable treatment. An erection occurs when sexual stimulation causes nerves in the body to release signals. These signals increase blood flow into the penis, creating firmness and enlargement.
The major concern is damage to the blood vessels and nerves which control erections. The real cause of erection issues in men with diabetes is quite complex. The link between diabetes and impotence is related to circulation and diabetes affects more than the nervous system.
Diabetes also affects the blood system. Uncontrolled high blood sugar can affect the blood vessels, throughout your body. These blood vessels in the manhood are already very small, so when diabetes starts to control your blood vessels, your manhood can experience different reactions and consequences.
- Hormone problems can also be a physical cause of impotence.
- Impotence is common in men with diabetes and often the least talked-about.
- The right diabetes treatment, especially if you identify type 2 diabetes soon enough, will help ease ED symptoms.
Impotence is possible to treat and without using medications - there are a range of natural treatments available.
If impotence has occurred for more than a couple of months, it is better to seek help sooner rather than later.
A doctor can advise if you should see an urologist to determine the best treatment for your situation.
This can be caused by worry, stress, anxiety, anger or frustration. It is often known as "performance anxiety" which is a man's worry that he won't be able to perform in the bedroom. This can also be caused by stress at work, marriage or relationship issues and financial concerns. These can often be a secondary reaction to an existing physical cause.
Don't Ignore Erectile Dysfunction: It's Treatable!
- Having diabetes does not mean you have to live with impotence. The correct diabetes treatment will help. In addition these things may help too:
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle - Eating a balanced, healthy diet and carrying out 20 minutes of exercise a day will help both your diabetes and your erection issues. Your body will really thank you for it!
- Quit smoking - this can have a huge impact on a man's erections.
- Lose weight if necessary - If you are overweight or obese, just losing smallest amount can help control diabetes.
Seek a natural treatment for impotence
There are many treatment options including pills and vacuum pumps while you are working to control your diabetes. Men are looking to boost their bedroom performance by looking for natural remedies. Sometimes, what works for one person doesn't always work for another. Acupuncture has become the new treatment for everything from back pain, depression and even impotence as it can improve circulation. Bitter Melon is known as a popular remedy for diabetes as it can lower blood sugar levels. It is available from some grocery stores and you can mix into food or take in powder form or capsule. Natural treatments could potentially help fix impotence in men, but it is always essential to check with your doctor first to see if these are safe for you.
My question is quite simple, I am much weak on health, some says its due to your mom' inherent, but can you please suggest me how I can make my self enough healthy to look fit as other guys?
From last 1 year I am continuously losing my weight I don't know why and because of that only my healthy is also coming down. please suggest me some way to regain weight again.
An STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact. People hardly like to talk or discuss about STDs, but it is very important to rule out the possibilities of STD. Whether one likes it or not, if STD testing is ignored, then it can lead to long-term consequences.
Why STD Testing is Important?
Often STDs have no signs and symptoms, and the only way to know that are you suffering from an STD is to get tested for it. So it is a good idea to get yourself tested, as you never know if you might have STD even though you don't show symptoms. Also, when STDs are diagnosed, most of them can be cured.
Consequences of not Getting Tested
If one has STD and is not getting tested for the same, then it could lead to health problems which can cause permanent damages or might prove to be fatal. Some of the problems are:
- Undiagnosed and untreated STDs can lead to damaged reproductive system, leading to sterile men and women.
- Chlamydia, if untreated can lead to epididymitis and shrinkage of testicles and infertility in men. It also leads to pelvic inflammatory disease. But, good news is, it can be treated easily.
- Syphilis can make a person blind and deaf, and can also be passed on to babies.
- Gonorrhea, which can also be treated easily with antibiotics, can lead to infertility or death if untreated.
- Even HIV/AIDS if diagnosed in early stages can enable the patient to lead a normal life and does not mean only death, contrary to conventional perceptions.
Symptoms of STD
While, gonorrhea, chlamydia and human papilloma virus (HPV) have no symptoms, the common symptoms of STDs might vary.
- In women, the common symptoms are pain and burning sensation during urination, blood in vaginal discharge as also abnormal vaginal discharge, abdominal pain, blisters, warts, and swollen glands.
- Men often experience inflammation of the testicles, prostate, sores, fever, urethral discharge and pain during urination.
If these symptoms are observed, it is vital to get tested for STDs. Also, the best way to protect your partner is not to practice unsafe sex and to refrain from the same until diagnosed and treatment is complete.
Getting yourself tested for STD is also beneficial, as it can prevent against complications like cancers and infertility. The standard STD panel of tests consists of Herpes IgG antibody and HIV antibody blood tests, along with a blood test for syphilis antibody and DNA urine test for gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
Sir is my weight is good according to my height or does I need any suggestion to get healthy or want to be healthy.
How to reduce weight and what all the food I should take to be healthy. I have got fracture for just falling form one step and got my medial meniscus injured in ma knee while getting into bus. Wat to do?
I am 24year old, working in nights, I am continuously loosing my health, how can I recover my health provide me proper solution and diet please.
I eat everything but my weight couldn't increase why? Please give me some prescription to gain my wait.
Hello sir / mam I have heard that eggs are very good food for health. I want to know that which part of egg should we eat to be healthy white or yellow. And which form is better boiled egg or omlete type. Please suggest.
Meri height jada nahi hai aur breast heavy hai and tummy bhi nikali hai kya karu k body shape me aur bilkul fit ho jau?
I want to increase my health I'm very slim I want to be healthy I eat food twice in a day everyone says that I should work on my health Bt I'm not getting what should I do for good health.
Many people have a common workout woe that while they are working out for hours they are not losing weight. The reason on a broad sense is simply that you are undoing your workout. Let me explain the reasons here.
1. Calorie overload/dieting - A general opinion amongst a lot of people is that since they are working out, they can binge on their favourite foods. Another group of people are those who workout with utmost sincerity but do not eat post workout. Both are equally harmful and aide fat generation.
2. Not staying hydrated - While working out, our bodies lose a lot of water. Often, we confuse the feeling of being thirsty as being hungry. So after a workout, when one might actually be hungry, one ends up filling the stomach with food. Stay hydrated at all times, especially before and after workout.
3. Drinking alcohol - A lot of people workout during the day and drink in the evening. This is a strict no-no and if not adhered to, you will end up gaining more weight than losing. Usually it is recommended staying completely off alcohol while trying to lose weight because drinks have calories and high sugar content. If abstaining is difficult, restrict the quantity.
4. Not working out enough - Human mind can be fooled very easily into believing what is not. We often believe that we our workout is enough and we don’t need to increase the number of counts, level of difficulty etc. It is good to give yourself a pat in the back, but never too soon.
5. Rewarding yourself - Rewarding yourself after losing every kilo is a very bad idea. Set a big goal and reward yourself only once achieved.
6. Drinking energy drinks - Advertisements promote energy drinks as a must for people who are working out. What they conveniently hide is the fact that these drinks are full of sugar.
7. Not eating enough vegetables - Many people turn to protein shakes and unhealthy foods instead of eating regular home-cooked vegetables which are packed with nutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.