Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Deepak PanchalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old girl and so skinny. I eat well. My weight is 45 kg and it increases 1 kg with inc in age. My face looks so lean. Somebody advised me to take Parush jeewan tablets and I tried that. It also worked and I also saw difference but I again came back to my previous stage as I stopped using them. Please advise. Thanks.
Actually I am only 5'4" long, I want gain my weight and increase in hight. So kindly suggest me about this.
Legs and stomach sweeping. Total bilirubin is 12. 9 mg/dl, direct bilirubin is 0.64 mg/dl and indirect bilirubin is 12.26 mg/dl.
Hello. Suddenly after marriage I started putting on weight. Please give easy foods to keep my stomach full.
Hi doctors on everyday I am skipping my breakfast not intensely but Thing is am Bachelor and stay alone. I have to reach office on time and due to this am unable to cook my breakfast. Pls guide me what shall I take for my breakfast so that I can prepare easily and reach office on time. This happen with me from past 3 months regularly. Suggest me where I can my healthy breakfast due to this I have lost my 3 kg of weight too.
Hi, am unable to store food or water in my stomach. If I Had food soon after 10 minutes motion is coming. ANd if I hve water toilet is coming. Feeling unhealthy. I do night shift job for bpo Call center. I request you to give a proper suggestion please . Thank you.
Madam. After marriage it is generally observed that the wife of a couple gains weight ,glamour ,good health etc. Even if she belonged to a member of sick and thin community. Why do women gain these after their marriage?
I am 56 years age, weighing 75 kgs ,height 5-7, there is a puffiness in the face, abdominal fat, back pain during morning hours, using Telmisartan-40 mg morning and ecosprin 150 mg night. I am active and walking 3 km morning. Can you elaborate and give your opinion, thanks,
Is Pangasius fillet fish safe to eat? On internet I have read that It is dangerous for health? Please guide me in this regard. And if is is safe to eat then what are the benefits of this fish?
Hello dear sir/ma'am I am eating healthy food and meal but l am thin why? What to do for being a healthy body please help me Thank you.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.
Related Tip: "6 Must Know Beauty Tips for Oily Skin!"
Can we drink organic india tulsi green tea on an empty stomach right after waking up in the morning.
What is computed tomography?
Computed Tomography is more commonly known as CT scan. It is a specialized form of X-ray. Computed Tomography is a non-invasive diagnostic procedure. CT scan provides concise images of different body parts and can also divulge any internal bleeding or injury during emergency situations. It is absolutely painless and is known to provide accurate information.
How does it work?
The patient is required to lie down on a table which is then passed through an opening, circular in structure. The radiations are rotated inside the CT scan machine for processing the images of the required body parts.
Benefits of Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography helps in the identification of any benign (tumor) or malignant (cancer) growth in any part of your body.
- The procedure can be conducted for different body parts such as the head, abdomen, spine and chest among many others.
- The images provide much detailed information. It contains information regarding the condition of blood vessel, soft tissue and bones.
- Various bones and muscular disorders are also identified via Computed Tomography.
- Radiation therapy or biopsy can be carried out with the aid of Computed Tomography.
Risk factors associated with Computed Tomography
- If a person is allergic to Iodine (a dye used in the process), then it must be informed to the doctor beforehand to avoid further complications such as itching, nausea or vomiting.
- At times, kidney functions may get disrupted.
- The radiation emitted during CT scan is known to be harmful, especially for children.
- The dye used for conducting CT scan can cause allergic reaction that can be life-threatening.
At times the doctor may advise anti-allergic drugs to patients who are allergic to the dyes used in the process. CT scan is otherwise a very safe procedure for diagnosing various diseases.