Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ch. Radha KumariYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 22 years old girl and suffering from iron deficiency is 26 to 32 from last 3 years , I used to take the iron injection every 3rd month, and my hemoglobin is 8 to 9 normal, I am suffering for allergy, from last 3 months I was suffering from ovarian cyst but now it is dissolve so no issue for that , I am suffering from thyroid with t3 is 4.2 and my sugar is in border line. Can anyone please suggest me how to solve these problem?
Dear Sir, L1, L2,L3, impression, showing MRI report, so doctor said it's not problem it's decrease slowly, he says some exercise I doing every day last 6 months but no quer, pls suggest me what I do.
I experience giddy like when I get up and Start walking in the meantime then my body looses its control.
How to lose my fat in 10 days please reply me how to lose my fat in 10 days please reply me I am waiting for your response.
My body is so week and no strong health I want to increase my body growth and strong so what I do please tell me?
Hi please tell me the simplest way to become healthy and fit cause I don't want to take any medicine. Just give me the simple daily routine. Which will be beneficial to all like feeling hungry at time, sleeping time at time. Currently I am 20+ boy with height 5'2" but very thin please help.
I am having fungal infection between my legs since past 3 yrs. It itches like anything. Have tried fluconazole ointment as well didn't work do help.
I am 33 years old. I am very thin and my weight around 50 kg. So I want to increase my weight and want to be healthy. Please give me advice.
I am 16 years old and I am recently started jogging early in morning but my legs started paining. What should I do . I have to take juices before exercises or earlier . Thanks for solution in advance.
I am 17 years old. My body is so weak. I tried doing exercise. But my body pains due to it. I get tired. Especially my back pains mostly. There is also problem with my diet. Even though I didn't watch tv or other things while eating, my eating speed is too slow. I tried my best to improve my body. Please tell me how should I solve this problem? How can I improve my body?
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..