Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Malnutrition
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue
Healthy Heart Diet
Submit a review for Dt. Aswwini V SagarrYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am 18 years old. Daily I have to travel 50 to my collage. Most of the days I don't get time to eat break fast. Sometime I feel my mouth and lips dry and my lips starts to crack. My body is slim, I like to have a better body. Which kind of food items should I include for better body. Could you please suggest some remedy for my problems☆
I am 23 years old and I am too weak as according to my age. My body weight is only 49kg. So please provide me some tips to make me healthy and good fitness of my body.
I am 23 years old. Few week's before I suddenly lost my weight nearly 5 kgs. Now I am looking like lean. I am feeling weak&insufficient energy. How to find what's the problem in my body. Give some ways to find problem & improve health condition.
Hello doctor. I am consult that is there any way that I can bring my hormones in balance without any medications. In year 2015 I went to an endocrinologist. He gave me test of pcod .But they were negative. Medicines he prescribed were nt taken by me promptly. Now recently you visited dermatologist for my hair loss problem. So he suggested me for sonography. But there also I couldn't find .It was all normal. I frequently feel mood swings. Stress's problems. Anxiety issues nd frequent weight gain. I want a way so that I can bring these issues under control without any sort of medications. Plzz help My menses are regular. Only it was last month when they were delayed by 15 days. I also have facial hair growth Plzz give me way or exercise or anything which could help. Me out with my anxiety nd stress nd other problems.
Hi Myself asif Age 21 Meri samasya ye hai ki Mera kalai (wrist) bilkul hi patla ,(thin) hai aur jaise ki kisi bachche (child) ka hota hai. Ungli (finger) bhi bahut patli hai aur badan (body) bhi nhi badh (not growth) raha hai. Aise me mujhe koi aisi dwa (medicine) homeopathy, ayurvedic ya allopathy me batayein jiska koi side effect na ho aur mera kalai bhi mota ho jaye ungliya (fingers) bhi moti ho jaye aur mai bilkul smart aur healthy dikhne lgu. Mai bahut kuch khata hu phir bhi badan me nhi lgta jaise roz kaju, badam,kishmish aur akhrot, dudh,cornflake, rivital aur protein supplement aur roz gym bhi jata hu exercise karta hu phir bhi meri kalai patli hi hai aur ungli bhi. Kuch bhi karke mera kalai aur ungli mota karne ke upaye aur dwa ke naam aur saath me treatment batayein jo ki zyada mahanga na ho kyunki mera budget bhi kam hai. Mai maximum 3000 tak spend kar paunga. Utne me jo bhi treatment ho sake batayein. Kripya rate btane par bura na maane. I am sorry to tell you my last budget. Please koi health wali dwa suggest karein. Dwa ka naam zaroor batayein Treatment aur dwa lene ka time table zarur batayein. Dwa asar karne par mai apki recommanded fee zaroor dunga apni khushi se lekin please pahle fee nhi pahle dwa sir treatment batayein. Thank you. Agar kisi baat se bura lga ho to sorry.
This issue started almost three days back. I was eating food and suddenly it got stuck in my wind pipe. I coughed a lot and was almost about to faint. From that day onwards, when I swallow food I get a feeling that it will get stuck in my windpipe. It has happened almost three times so far & now I am scared to eat food. I do not have any problem with liquid diet but with solids it is very uncomfortable at times. I do not know if this is a psychological problem but now I am scared even to see food. Eating food makes me feel suffocated and I feel I am not able to breathe. Also I am undergoing lot of stress these days due to personal issues. Not sure whether it is happening because of that. Please suggest.
Breastfeeding is advocated to be the only best thing for a newborn. But while it is the most natural thing to do, it isn't an easy process. It is challenging and full of surprises. Researches throw up facts that surprise all. For example: breastfeeding is like a shield against breast cancer.
Here are 3 such lesser known facts:
1. The milk contents - ever wondered what your baby thinks of the taste of your breast milk. Well, the fact is that your breast milk is tailor-made for your baby. From the taste to its benefits, it is a full course meal. When the feeding begins, the milk is watery. This is to quench the baby's thirst. Then the consistency thickens and the milk becomes higher in fat content. This meets your baby's electrolyte needs as well as energy requirement. Want to know something more amazing? through the day, your breasts milk's properties keep changing. By evening, it has higher sedating properties and helps the baby's body meet nutritional demands. This should explain that satisfied smile babies have when they sleep right after their feeds.
2. Variation in milk production - it is okay and natural if you feel you are lopsided. Many breastfeeding mothers feel that one breast is heavier than the other since it produces more milk. This is possible and happens a lot. Our body is not perfectly symmetrical between left and right. This applies to breasts as well and shouldn't be worried about. Because of this, milk production can also vary between both the breasts.
3. It causes weightloss - some women are known to lose their pregnancy weight by breastfeeding. Yes, this is also a lesser known fact. Breast milk happens to be a high calorie food which the baby literally sucks off the mother's body. This leads to shrinking of the mother's body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have fat on tummy. How can get my proper shape of the tummy. I am still unmarried and looking fatty.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.