Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Asmitha BenYour feedback matters!
I'm 29 year old my weight is 86 kg what diet should I take and what exercise should I do to reduce my weight with in a year. What should I do to reduce hips fats and belly fats.
I am a diabetic from last 4-5 years. My blood sugar level remains anything between 250 & 300 on fasting. Now I am taking GLYCOMET -1GM and VITOVIT vitamin capsule with it. Please suggest what should I do to control my blood sugar in limit.
I just want to lose weight, I am facing lot's of problems due to my over weight so please advise me what I do at present.
I have been following ketogenic diet and in 3 weeks I have lost 12 kgs. I am 33 years of age and male. Pls advise I had LFT problems and was advised rigorous exercise with low carb, high protein and fat diet.
I am 18 years old my health is not good I have eaten many food such as fruits and many more please tell me how to improve my health please.
Let's be honest: Sometimes, a guy just wants to get it on. It doesn't matter if the situation has enough lubrication involved. Two adventurous souls might choose to get down and dirty without any lubrication at all, or a guy might take matters into his own hand and keep things dry until the very end. But while that lack of lubrication might indicate something hot and spontaneous, the truth is that going without adequate lubrication runs contrary to everything a guy ever learns about good penis care.
However, there are times when additional lubrication can be problematic, such as when a guy is dealing with an allergic reaction to an ingredient in the lube, or when the only lube on hand is one that doesn't work well with latex condoms. Here's how to handle those situations, and much more.
If a guy can't handle the lube...
- Some lubricants have added ingredients that can lead to skin irritation, dryness and even pain. For instance, 'warming' lubes often contain ingredients that lead to a sense of warmth and heat to the skin. For some guys, that can be just a little too much excitement for their sensitive penis skin.
- And in other cases, even the most common lubricants might actually trigger an allergic reaction. This often results in a rashy, red penis that might feel warm to the touch. Severe cases can lead to even more severe symptoms.
- The good news is that there are so many lubes out there, a guy can experiment with quite a few until he finds one that works well for him. And when he's looking at using lubes with condoms, keep in mind that oil-based lubes are not good for use with protections, as they will hasten the deterioration of the condom - and every guy knows that's not good. Go for water-based or silicone-based lubes instead.
Using lubrication properly
- When a man is with an eager partner, he might find that her body produces enough lubrication for both of them. But in many cases, a little extra is necessary for the comfort of everyone involved. Therefore, a man should always keep a good lube on hand just in case he needs it. Choose one that is specifically designed for use on sensitive private areas.
- What a man should never, ever do is turn to "lubricants" that were never designed for that function. Grabbing for a bottle of lotion, shampoo, conditioner or even baby oil are all frowned upon, as they can lead to serious dryness and skin reactions that definitely take the fun out of a guy's escapades. And of course, no one knows for sure what these products will do to the efficacy of a condom, but it's a safe bet that the outcome might not be good.
- Finally, a guy should remember to clean up thoroughly after using lube. Even the gentlest lubes can leave residue behind, and that can lead to penis itch, rash and redness. A quick wash with warm water in the sink might be enough, but for heavy-duty lubes, a full-on shower might be necessary to get all of it away from the skin.
- In between sex sessions, it pays to use a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Not only will luxurious ingredients like Shea butter and vitamin E alleviate the dry skin that can result from using lubrication, a guy can look for vitamins A, C, D and B5, all known for their skin-soothing properties. And for better action, a guy can look to L-arginine, which is known for enhancing blood flow through the penis, leading to firmer erections and a potentially better time.