Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ZubairYour feedback matters!
How to reduce the cough, it's so severe my grandmother age is 65 years and she is coughing all the times, can you suggest best medicine.
I am 15 years old male and I am addicted of perming daily. I am not able to control myself. Is regular perming harm our body in any way?
I am a male 50 year old, after intercourse I ejaculate very less qty. Of semen Is it normal at this age.
How can we save yourself form infections and what are the symptoms Of flu and how can we save from flu?
Dear doctor, my wife loss of sexual desire. So tell me name some high protein diet. My wife not interest on fun. So I am worried. Help me.
My ear flow continuous water since 25 years. I want permanent solution for this. Pleas help me. L have personally meet with any doctor but I want permanent result .pleas give me proper solution.
Hi, I m 38 years old married male. For the last two three years I m facing a pain on my left chest due to tensions in my family. Does the pain on the left side of the chest mean a heart problem only. Or it could be of some other reason as well? please advise. Thanks.
I have last one week very strong cough. I take medicine. I has fever also. There are some red marks in my face. Please help me.
I have ring worm in the beard. The hairs are also gone. What shall be the treatment. Will the hairs come back?
I am 21 year old male n got headaches every timw when I am reading it is painful but when took medicine or ointment it got disspaer what to do?
How to reduce diabetic without medicine how to prevent this have any latest medicine to reduce sugar level in blood.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
Hypothyroid patients who are taking levothyroxine (i.e, Synthroid), Cytomel, Thyrolar, or natural thyroid products like Armour and are in the normal thyroid range can give blood if they don't have any other precluding conditions.
Graves' disease or hyperthyroidism patients who are on antithyroid medicines, or who are not currently in normal thyroid range, cannot give blood.
Anyone with any other autoimmune disease should not give blood, unless they are asymptomatic and off all medications for one month.
In thyroid patients, and some of the more common autoimmune disease, you specifically should NOT give blood if you have:
Sinus or respiratory infections, colds or flu symptoms
Rheumatoid Arthritis, if you're on steroids or immunosuppressive drugs
Lupus, unless asymptomatic, and off all medication for at least a month
Also, you can't give blood if you:
Have ever used illegal intravenous drugs, even once
Are a man who has had sex with another man since 1977, even once
Are a hemophiliac
Have had a positive HIV test
Have had hepatitis any time after your eleventh birthday
Have had cancer (except localized skin cancer)
Have had a heart attack or stroke
Have taken Tegison for psoriasis