Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ZeenathYour feedback matters!
Unless semen is inserted inside a women's vagina the girl can't get pregnant? As doctors say that sperm cannot pass through clothes.
I have pcod in stage 1 and pelvic endometriosis in stage 3.please help me to know can I conceive? M married n 7 months over. I hav too much pain during periods. Is there any problem for pregnancy and also tell me process wat to do?
I am having brown discharge weeks before nd after my period. So worried please suggest me something.
My girlfriend took i pill after 24 hours of having sex. Now after 12 days after i pill she hasn't experienced withdrawal bleeding yet. Is there any chance of her getting pregnant?
I am having a menstrual problem. I don't get my periods regularly and when I get them, I get bleeding upto 20-25 days. But this time, its 40 days and still I am bleeding. Please kindly give me some solution to this problem of mine.
We are trying to conceive Second Baby LMP: 08/08/2017 Can I know the ovulation Period (Dates) What Is The Best Time Of Day To Have Sex What are the Tips to Improve the Sperm Counts Daily Work outs Daily Diet Can you give me best suggestions.
Hello sir me and my girlfriend done sex 16 april and after sex she take i-pill witin half hours and after 10 day the periods was done. And few day ago she check pregnancy test it is positive. What we do please tell.
I am 20 years old suffering from ocd and taking a tablet ovabless daily. I had unprotected sex on 1st and 6th april and took ipill on both days. Had my periods on regular day that is 13 April. Again had unprotected sex on 26th april and took an ipill. Had bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. No sign of periods yet. Had sex today but condom broke. Should I again take and ipill? And what about my periods.
I'm having my periods from past 13-14 days. In the beginning the flow wasn't that heavy but from the past few days its really heavy. Prior to this I was having normal regular menstrual cycle. This irregularity has happened once before and I went to the doctor. She cited the problem as hormonal imbalance and gave me some medicines and it was normal after that.
My period cycle is not proper my period date is 24 August but abi tk period n aya hai meri age 25 sal ki h mera period cycle hamesa se he 5 ya 7 din aage badh kar ata h lekin is bar abi tk n aya.
I am 27 years old female and I am pregnant with 5weeks 5 days but from past few days I am getting brownish and radish spotting once a while and also having cramps sometimes now. I have been advised for an ultrasound after 7weeks till then I have been prescribed sustain 200 n mhr bio. please tell me clearly will this lead to miscarriage? As this is my first pregnancy. This tension is killing me.
Though pregnancy is one of the most cherished phases in a woman’s life, there are times when it is not desired. This can be due to various reasons ranging from premarital sex to the couple not being ready yet. Whatever the reason, emergency contraceptive measures are available, and I-Pill has become synonymous with that.
Since its introduction, it is widely used to prevent unwanted pregnancies. The easy availability (no prescription required) and low cost have added to its popularity. However, not many realize it has some side-effects and the need to be aware of certain facts when using the I-pill.
- It is an emergency contraceptive pill, should be used between 24 to 72 hours after unprotected sex
- It is effective in 95% of the women when taking during this time frame
- It prevents pregnancy by stopping fertilisation or preventing implantation of the fertilising egg
- It stops pregnancy; however, if you conceive before the pill it was taken, it will not have any effect. It is therefore not an abortion pill
- So, if you miss the period the next month, test for pregnancy
- It does not offer protection against sexually transmitted disease including HIV/AIDS
- It is not to be used on a regular basis
- If you are on long-term medication, please consult with the doctor before taking the I-pill
- It has no long-term consequence. However, there could be some minor symptoms including breast tenderness, nausea, vomiting, headache, and lower abdominal pain (pelvic area),
- The next menstrual cycle could be delayed by a couple of days
- There could also be spotting before the actual period starts
- Women who are allergic to levonorgestrel should not take I-pill.
- It can cause skin allergies and reduce libido.
- When used repeatedly, it can cause delayed and irregular menstruation
- It is ideal for use between the age of 25 and 45. Teenagers should not use it regularly. This needs to be made aware through sex education, as the prevalence of teenage sex and pregnancy is on the rise in India
- Repeated usage can cause ovarian damage and severe menstrual issues, so occasional use is the only recommended usage
- It is safe to take the pill during lactation. There is no effect on the quality of milk or any other adverse effect on the baby
I-Pill was introduced as an emergency contraceptive method, and not for regular contraceptive purpose. Its correct usage and avoiding complications is largely dependent on sex education which needs to start early and talk about other safe sex measures and avoid using it on a regular basis.
I have two baby Meri wife ki nasbandi ko 1. 5 saal ho gye Bina condom sex krne se pregnancy to nhi hogi Tell me.
Being diagnosed with cancer is something no one looks forward to and Gynaecological Cancer is every woman’s worst nightmare. However, if diagnosed in time, it can be treated. Cancer in any part of a woman’s reproductive system is termed as gynecological cancer. It is of five types:
Paying attention to your body and understanding its natural rhythm can help you recognize signs of gynecological cancer. This is because signs of gynecological cancer can be difficult to identify unless you know your body. Here are a five signs to watch out for-
Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding: Bleeding in between periods is okay once in a while but if it happens continuously over a period of 2 to 3 months, do not ignore it. Vaginal bleeding after menopause should also never be ignored. Abnormal bleeding could be triggered by a number of conditions including cancer of the lining of the uterus. Sudden changes in your menstrual blood that persist for over 2 cycles such as heavy bleeding can also be a symptom of uterine cancer. Heavy bleeding can be defined as a period that lasts for over 7 days.
Changes in the Vulva: Any change in colour of development of bumps, sores of thickened skin should be immediately shown to a gynecologist. Any form of vulvar itching or burning should also not be ignored. These conditions could be symptoms of vulvar cancer. Hence, it is important to know what your vulva looks like normally.
Bloating: Persistent bloating that lasts for over a fortnight can be a sign of ovarian cancer. This is especially true in cases of bloating accompanied by sudden weight loss or between-period bleeding.
Change in Bathroom Habits: Due to the proximity of the bladder to the reproductive organs, a tumour or swelling in the reproductive organs can trigger symptoms similar to those of a urinary tract infection. This includes pain while urinating, difficulty passing urine, diarrhea or constipation. Urinary incontinence could also a sign of gynecological cancer.
Abdominal or Back Pain: In rare cases, lower back pain could be a sign of ovarian cancer or uterine cancer. Pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic area can also be a sign of ovarian cancer.
The above could also be signs of other health disorders. The only way of knowing for sure is by consulting a doctor. Hence, understand your body and if you notice any of these symptoms consult your gynecologist at the earliest.
My wife is pregnant about 8 months what is the notification for her. And what is care she should take at this time?
I am 25 year old female. I have labial abscess and I don't want to go through a surgery because I know it can occur again and again and I m afraid of surgery I can't bear even lil bit pain. Is there any other painless solution for it and what should I do so that it won't occur again. I really need help. Its been 2 months now and it's size is like a lemon. I will be very thankful to you if you will help me in this.
I had less period flow compare to my normal cycle. I had suction abortion 6 months ago. What should I do to get my normal flow?
It is a known fact that the human body requires natural sugar for it to have energy and benefit the body but, when examined, It was found that we consume more of refined sugar. Foods that we buy from markets or shops outside contains large quantities of this refined component but once we know what happens to our body and choose to stop eating sugar completely, those mouth-watering savories will no longer allure us.
Read on to know what happens to your body when you ignore sugar completely-
- Glow with the healthy glossy skin: Those pastry donuts and sweets will tempt you for sure, but once you cut them of blatantly, you are bound to notice a vibrant glow on your skin. This is because sugar tends to disrupt the elastin content and intervenes with collagen buildup.
- High on energy: Excess sugar consumption tends to make you feel fatigued and sluggish. So ignoring it can give you the power you deserve. Also, it does reduce your chances of having diabetes to almost half.
- Vibrant Mood: It might seem paradoxical, but it is true. Having chocolates or sweets can make us feel happy, but the feeling is temporary. On the longer and more permanent page, once you overcome the craving phase you will notice a change in your mood. Excess sugar intake can cause a short circuit in the brain giving rise to anxiety disorders and even schizophrenia. Sugar inhibits the secretion of dopamine transporter as well.
- More Active: Sugar has a relation with joint pain. It tends to increase inflammation and joint pain making the autoimmune disorder even worse. The more sugar content there is in your body, the more will be insulin levels. This increased insulin is the key cause of pain and inflammation. Stopping sugar completely will get you rid of this completely. You feel much more active and healthy.
- Quality Sleep: If you cut down sugar intake you can have a better sleep. This is because cutting of sugar has link-ups to getting relief from insomnia.
- Balanced weight: When you cut down sugar intake, you consume a lot less calorie thus making your system free of harmful substances and toxins. Sugary foods contain carbohydrates and fat contents that make your body obese and tired. Removing sugar will help you gain a balanced weight and make you fat-free which in its course is a relief as you shun of majority risks of having ailments related to weight issues.
Quitting sugar completely can be a real-time pain as it is almost a primeval addiction more like smoking but once it is shunned of you can experience and feel the bliss that you will be going through. Make your life healthy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.