Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Zeenath
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ZeenathYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my fiance and it has been 10 days and she has missed her date is there any medicine like I pill that can stop the pregnancy as we missed the 72 hour window? Please help.
Hi, I am 22 years old female and I have a problem of irregular menses flow from very beginning. I have consulted many doctors and have eaten lots of medicine for it but there is no improvement. In my ultrasound report it detected PCOD. What should I do?
My wife is 52 years now. She reached menopause stage 2 years back. But 3 months back i.e. 17-12-2016 she got post-menopausal bleeding (PMB) which lasted for 7 days. On day 3, she consulted O.G Dr. Who had asked to take USG of abdomen. The scan revealed that liver, GB, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, bladder, uterus& ovaries are found normal. But “bulky cervix" is recorded. My wife continued calcium and other mineral tablets. However she got the PMB second time on 17.01.2017, a month after first and 3rd time on 01.03.2017 i.e. After an interval of 41 days from second. Based on the advice of Dr. On 11.03.2017 fractional Curettages of endocervix, ectocervix and endometrium was done for HP examination. The study revealed polypoidal endocervicitis, degenerative proliferative endometrium, erosion with chronic nonspecific cervicitis. Pl diagnose and suggest suitable advice / treatment to stop further PMB.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.2miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. This month also bleeding started from 21st December. Question 1: Pregnant or not? Question 2: are these the actual periods?
Trying to pregnant 7 month but not conceiving my periods are irregular some time 2, 3 months late. Please help.
My wife is 30 years old and she has big fibroids in her uterus. We have married only 4 month. Has there any possibility for her pregnancy?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.