Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. YusufYour feedback matters!
Why my weight not gain? 53 kg only from 2012 till yet. What can I do? Give me very best tablets for weight gain.
I am a male 54 yrs old,I snore a lot during deep sleep,whats' the solution & treatment for this problem?
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi sir, I am suffering from anxiety disorder, I used phschatrist medicine for 6 months and after I left the medicine also im feeling anxiety wen im feeling alone. Let me know the solution,
I am too skinny and I want to gain my weight I take weight gainer but I gain nothing what should I do I am very tense about my health.
I got recently married. I am suffering urinal infection after the sex. please give me suggestions. Tanq.
My cousin a psoriasis patient. He is taking code liver oil as a supplement. But now we heard about krill Oil is more benefiting then code liver oil. But it's very costly as compare to code liver oil. So, Is it worthy to use krill Oil. Or Code liver oil is sufficient?
I am 34 years. When I stand for a long time, like one hour, I feel back stiffness and imbalance and trouble to walking. Please suggest me right options to get proper treatment.
I have stomach pain when don't eat in particular time such as 6. Am 7.30 am 1.00pm evening 6.30pm 8.00pm pain occur in this time.
Hi. My hair is thinning out so much. Each day I feel like dying when I see my hairs drain out so badly from roots. My hair was so so thick but now it has become so thin. I don't know what to do. Please help me. I am going in depression. Few months back I also faced irregular periods, I am taking evion 400, its been 10 days but no results could be seen. Please help me.
Follicular study report Uterus. Anteverted normal in size with echotexture no focal lesions Ovaries. Left ovary show simple cyst of 3.0*3.0 CMS 11th day 10*9 mm. 11*11 mm. Lodf Nodf endo 6.5 mm. Freefluid. None 14 day 12*12 mm 13*13 mm. Nodf 8 mm free fluid+ cyst has ruptured.
Iam getting frequently fever so what is the cause and waht is the problem what is the solution for this please give me reply quickly so that I can consult doctor.
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL.
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately -When you eat your fruits with meals, the fruit is stuck in the stomach along with the contents of the meals and cannot reach the intestines in time. Lying there they get spoilt and spoil the remaining food in the stomach too. Thus it is recommended that you eat a fruit at least one hour after eating a meal or before your meal and preferably in the morning with empty stomach. It is in the morning that the body can best use the nutrients in the fruit and get enough energy to start the day.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.It is preferable to drink tea an hour after meals.
* Don't loosen your belt -Fiction, not particularly bad for you!
We generally have an attitude that a good meal is that which forces us to loosen our belts. However, loosening the belt is bad, not because it causes the intestines to twist or block but because it means that you have over eaten to a level that you are uncomfortable. Loosening of the belt may also cause you to feel comfortable once again which means you may continue overeating.
So eat only to the extent that you can be comfortable without loosening your belt!
* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -Fact, it is bad for you! Walking directly after meals is a bad idea, it can result to acid reflux and indigestion. However, walking about half an hour after meals is known to be good for you. Researchers in the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina, have found that walking after exercise is a good way to burn energy.
The point to note is when to walk, you should ideally walk for about 10 minutes and only 20-30 minutes after meal to prevent acid reflux and stomach upsets.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.