Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogitha
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. YogithaYour feedback matters!
Sir I suffering from mouth ulcer. What can I do? Due to it I have lots of problems in eating food and speaking.
I am 26 years old. I have gap between front teeth. What should I do. If I do filling will the gap increases in the future. Can I go to the ortho treatment. Actually my teeth are little height do I need ortho treatment. How long it takes my teeth to recover. Will there any side effects.
Feel pain in my wisdom teeth what can I do its feel like pumping blood in inner part of gum and feel pain.
My wife is pregnant. She is now in 9 month. We actually found few weeks back tht her front teeth are widening. I. E. Noticeable distance is formed between her upper front teeth. And she is reporting tht her teeth gums are painting severely. please advise what to do.
Hello sir, I have broke one of my teeth but here is no pain and no bleeding. And my age is 21.6 years. what I ll do?
Redoing a crown 1 View Few days back I went for a zirconium crown for the front tooth as one of it got fractured. But as d fit is n look is not perfect they are redoing it. Crown was removed and temporary crown was given which is not fixed using cement. Now the colour of the trimmed tooth will change if a temporary cap is not fixed using cement? Can I leave the temporary cap which is not fixed using cement for two days? The temporary crown is falling off even now then when its being touched by the tongue 1 View.
How to get rid of bad smell from mouth .even I am brushing daily perfectly. The yellow color spit (pasaru in yellow color) does not coming from mouth and that leading to bad smell. What can I do now to get bad smell from mouth.
Dear sir my teeth is full yellow I am thinking to clean from BDS but my friends is telling do not do that after cleaning you will face problem so please tell what is right way to clean my teeth.
Stay away from cold drinks to keep your teeth in good shape.
I am a big lover of chocolate in my childhood, due to all this chocolate now I am suffering from my teeth. All of my chewing teeth in in very bad condition. Every night I suffering from disaster pain. Need instant help.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.