Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yasmeen IqbalYour feedback matters!
11 Ways To Escape Water Borne Diseases This Monsoon
Water borne diseases are easily contracted during rainy season and tend to spread very fast. They could be parasitic, viral & bacterial and are transmitted through contaminated fresh water, usually. To prevent seasonal diseases viz. malaria, worms, cholera, diarrhea, malaria, dysentery, etc. take the following steps before hand.
1) Avoid Water Stagnation - Make sure that there is no water accumulated anywhere around your home or office. If storing water, change it every day. Very common examples of stored water in India are coolers and water drums. Ensure they are cleaned and the water stored is either used up or changed regularly.
2) Use Clean Water - Always use clean water to cook, to wash hands & vegetables and also to brush your teeth.
3) Wash Your Hands - Always wash your hands well with clean water and soap before eating, cooking or feeding.
4) Avoid Pre-Cut Fruits - Avoid eating pre-cut/peeled fruits and vegetables, especially the ones sold in roadside stalls. Cut or peel them yourself and eat instantly.
5) Use Antiseptic - Put a few drops of antiseptics in the water you take your bath with. This will take care of any skin infections that might be lingering.
6) Boil Drinking Water - Drink only boiled/filtered water.
7) Clean Before Use - Always store water in clean containers. Take special care in ensuring the containers used to store drinking, cooking and bathing water, are clean.
8) No Street Food - Avoid all kinds of street foods. Its the riskiest.
9) Cover Stored Water - Close overhead tanks.
10) Avoid Dampness - For asthmatics, make sure that clothes and carpets are well-aired. There should not be in fungal growth in shoes, furnitures, etc.
11) Don’t Stay Wet - If you are diabetic, make sure your feet don't stay wet. Dry them as soon as possible.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 29 years female and have reduced sex desire and it feels dry when I have sex. I do not have any stress and any medical problems.
Doctor me and my wife had sex on 29th april 2016 after 1 week of sex she had her periods of 4 days on 6th may and again she got periods on 24th may and then on 24th june she got her periods but in july still not got periods she is having fever from many days headache cough cold backpain and she was vomiting 4 days ago twice in the evening, I just wanted to know she is pregnant or can she turn pregnant after getting her periods we did not had sex after 29th april. Please help us we are so afraid we do not want baby we are not prepared for baby.
I am 22 years old female. I have been noticing from last 3 months that I am having less bleeding during my periods. Earlier I used to have 6 days period but now it last only for 3-4 days from last 3 months. Can you please tell me all the possible reasons and their consequences in future? For your information I took contraceptive pills 3 times and after that also an abortion pill once at the age of 20. But I have not taken any pills from last 1 and half years. Does taking pills in past is the reason?
We are thinking to have baby after one year. But I want to give full satisfaction to my wife by releasing sperm once or twice so that the chances of pregnancy will be zero. Please suggest me what is best time to release sperm so that chances of pregnancy will be zero.
My sister follows a gluten-free diet, and l planned desserts for her but totally forgot about the gravy. How do I thicken gluten-free gravy?
Hi. I am getting severe burning sensation while eating.(with cold and without cold). How to cure it other than doing betadine gargling?
I having sex with my bf from last 2 year. In this 2 year I have taken 2 times i pill. 1 is on september 2015 n 2nd is on 10 march 2016. Is taking ipill is good for future? Any side effect for future pregnancy or marriage life or for baby? Please help.
She is having sugar, HBA1C is an average of 7.5 consecutively from past 9 months, can we plan for pregnancy. Kindly suggest.
Mera mention period time pr kbi nai aata mai kya kru doctor mai jb tk doctor se concerend nai hoti tb tk her month pe mera period aata hi nai h caahe jitne b din nikl jaaye pls meri help kijiye mai kya kru?
My wife missed her periods this month means her last period was on 15/03/16. And now she is pregnant. So my? Is. Is it safe to have sex for her.
Masturbation is normal habit for all healthy adolescent males. It is neither harmful nor has any side effects. However the aim of masturbation is to attain a climax through ejaculation which can occur in a couple of minutes.
While having sex with a partner your aim is not only ejaculation. Your aim is to give pleasure to your partner and satisfy her by all means including oral sex. Actual sexual intercourse should be the last. So the two situations are different. What happens during masturbation does not necessarily happen during heterosexual sex.