Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my vagina is itching me but there is no discharge, what is cause of it and which medicine will I take so that it will stop and also not to affect the pregnancy.
Hello, Iam Ruchi and iam 18 years old iam very confused my mensuration is start on 15 generally it will continue for 4 to 5 days but this time only my mensuration is continuing jst drop drop what does it mean please tell me I am very tensed.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Hi doctor. Im suffering for urinary problem.I am married. So my problem is when we close together so burning starting.It is in 10min.So pls help me.Tell me any remedies
Hi everyone, I had an emergency contraceptive pill on 28th of march. Which is approximately a month ago. My menses per scheduled cycle were tk arrive on 10th of april. Which is yet to arrive. And I am late for two weeks as of today. I have taken two home pregnancy tests. Firstly when I missed my period for a week on 18th of thus month and second one today morning. Both were absolute negative. I used the first morning urine. Well. My concerns here is does the ipill delays periods for this long. And, are tge home preg tests are reliable as I have tested twice after missing my menses for 1week and weeks. Please advice the causes and remedies. And concerns. If any. Thank you so much for you valuable time.
My periods are a week late. And still awaited. I had protected sex with my boyfriend and he checked condom for leakage every time. We did very carefully. Last month my periods were very heavy and lasted for around 10 days. Is that the reason for late periods? I lost my virginity last month.
Sit at the dinner table, and you'd find yourself invariably extending your hand to the glass of water on the side of your plate. While you may think it's absolutely necessary to have a glass of water during your meals, the truth is this habit of yours might be damaging your health. Read on to find out how.
1. It Dilutes your Gastric Juices - When the digestive acids (acids responsible for the digestion and breakdown of food as well as for killing infectious agents ingested with food) present in your stomach are diluted with water, they bring about a slowdown in the functioning of your entire digestive system. This slowdown results in food remaining lodged in your stomach for a longer period than normal, thereby causing indigestion.
Additionally, the reaction caused by the dilution of water and stomach acids can give rise to cramps in your tummy.
2. It Reduces the Saliva in your Mouth - The same thing that happens to the acids in your stomach, happens to your saliva as well. Water dilutes the saliva, which stops the breakdown of food in your mouth. Also, your saliva is responsible for stimulating your stomach to release digestive enzymes and prepare itself for the process of digestion. By drinking water with your meals, such signals sent by your saliva to your stomach become much weaker. All these together can make digestion very difficult.
3. It Causes Acidity - Studies show that drinking water with your meals not only leads to the dilution of digestive enzymes, but also brings about a reduction in the secretion of digestive enzymes. This causes the undigested food in your stomach to leak into the lower part of your oesophagus (food pipe), causing acidity and heart burn.
4. It increases insulin Production - Sipping on water in the middle of lunch (or any other meal for that matter) causes a spike in your insulin levels just as glycaemic foods (foods with high starch or sugar content such as honey, potatoes, white bread, rice to name a few) would. When your body is unable to digest food properly, it usually tends to convert the glucose filled part of that food into fat and stores it, reason why your blood sugar levels see an upsurge.
5. It Adds to your Weight - Since drinking water causes an increase in insulin levels in your body (as the food you eat is converted to fat), it can result in the piling of extra weight on your body. This is because a weak digestive system is one of the major causes behind obesity.
Try having your meals with less salt and drink water 30 minutes before each meal to control your thirst when you're eating. This can help you in controlling the negative effects that drinking water with your meals can have on your health.
Make a wise choice and stay healthy. Feel free to ask me more questions you might have.
I am 28 years old I have delivered a baby on 16 february mine was force vaccumm delivery I wanna know what type of food can I eat and can I wear tummy tucker belt because I have stitches inside also.
I had unprotected sex on 16th & 17th July n my ovulation date was 17th July. After this today on 18th July I'm feeling vomiting n my abdomen is paining n feeling heavy. Is this sign of pregnancy?
Hi doc I had abortion April first by taking medicine after a week I got ma periods too. Yesterday I had sex with me partner. Is it ok. Or we have take some suggestion regarding dis please advise us thanks.
We married for 3 and half years as advised we done IVF the egg retrieved on 11th October and embryo transferred on 14th October. Pregnancy confirmed by blood test on 26th October. We went for 1st sonography on 11th November but they said the child growth after 6 weeks seems 5 week and cardiac activity absent. My wife got totally upset. Doctor said have another sonography session after 10 days. Till date no bleeding. We are worried kindly advice.
I am having itching on my skin. And have a periodic pain in menstruation period please give me some suggestion or prescribe some medicine.
I am 23 years old female. Didnt get pregnant since last 2yrs of married life. My husband's sperms count 72million and 70%motile. Kindly help me to get pregnant soon.
When it comes to intercourse, after sex I get a lot of pain and heat into my vagina for at least 15-20 min. Don't know what the problem is done when I am done with sex.
Can you prescribe the medication, any side effects of garcinia combogia and if it works to the expectation, can a sudden stoppage of pill can make it worse.
If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
Following are the causes of blood in your urine:
- An enlarged prostate - An enlarged prostate is a common cause of the appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Cancer - A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
- Infection - Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones - Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- Polycystic kidney disease - PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.