Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YashwanthYour feedback matters!
My thyroid tsh result is 0.13ulu/mL (0.45-4.5) and t4 is 1.06 ng/dl. I am taking 100 mcg tablet for a day. After the blood result ,please mention my dose.
My height and weight is 5 feet and 60 kgs respectively. I want to reduce my weight. Kindly suggest me a good diet that I can follow and wl help in reducing my weight.
I'm under 18 and suffer from depression and anxiety. Can my gp prescribe me medication for this without referring me to the child adolescent mental health service?
Hi doctor. i'm suffering from foot (both) ache and moreover I cant put my first step in d early morning and when I sit for more than 1 hour here my situation will be the same that in the morning. I cant understand why this is for me in my b.tech (2012-2014) I played shuttle badminton without any shoes. And in early days also so i'm thinking about that please give me sincere suggestion thank you.
I am 22 male who have been with the problem of tinnitus for long. But nowadays, it is worse and I have consulted with multiple ENT specialist. As per their consultation, the test of ear found no other effects of problems to caused it. Several consultation done for tinnitus but no more benefited. No possibility history to caused this. I confused how to diagnose to have proper treatment.
I have lots of acne and holes on my skin. I want to remove all the pimples and holes. What should I do? Pleaser help me.
Cancer is the scourge of the modern era with increasing cases being reported by a significant percentage of the population with the passage of time. With the ever increasing incidences, the number of patients being treated with chemotherapy is also on the rise. This treatment however does come with its own disadvantages and although it may be effective in curing cancer, its side effects may render a patient incapable of leading a normal life for the duration of the treatment.
What exactly is Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a process by which cancer cells in the body are destroyed with the use of chemical drugs. Although it is an effective form of treatment, it has many side effects as it can affect good cells as well. This is one of the main reasons hair cells may die out temporarily and a person undergoing chemotherapy may lose hair.
Sex and Chemotherapy
Although sessions of chemotherapy can damage a person's libido it may be possible to have sex keeping certain precautions in mind. Here are certain possibilities and problems associated with sex while undergoing chemotherapy.
1. It is possible to have sex while undergoing chemotherapy if the concerned doctor says that it won't harm the patient in any way.
2. If your doctor says you can have sex then you are in the clear, but it is very important to gauge the situation yourself along with your doctor and go ahead only if chemotherapy is successful.
1. The main problem is that the patient may not have the energy or the desire to have sex as chemotherapy can be taxing on the body. However, if you want to and the doctor says it won't cause problems, you can go ahead with it.
2. Usually doctors ask patients to abstain from sex if the cancer being treated is within the genitalia. Friction during sex may cause issues within the organs and only and only if proper healing has occurred should the patients consider sex.
3. Certain types of chemotherapy may change the lining of the vaginal walls and thus make them more prone to injury during vaginal sex and thus should be abstained from. Also with chemotherapy, the white blood cell count tends to be reduced within the body and this may leave it vulnerable to bacterial infections which may come from the partner during sex.
Moreover, It is advisable not to conceive while receiving chemotherapy, whether the cancer is with the man and most definitely when it is with the woman. Chemotherapy may cause acute imbalances within the body and may seriously affect the development of the baby and especially the mother, if she has cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.