Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doctor. Im suffering for urinary problem.I am married. So my problem is when we close together so burning starting.It is in 10min.So pls help me.Tell me any remedies
My periods are a week late. And still awaited. I had protected sex with my boyfriend and he checked condom for leakage every time. We did very carefully. Last month my periods were very heavy and lasted for around 10 days. Is that the reason for late periods? I lost my virginity last month.
My periods were due after 3 days nd I had sex on 14 April midnight and then I had I ipill after 7 hours in morning. And then on 2th April I started bleeding but it was 40% lighter then my usual bleeding. The bleeding lasted for 5 days. Now I expected my next period on 21 of may bt its been 5 days. Nd I didn't got my periods yet. I am feeling very tensed. Can I be pregnant? Or its the ipill messing up wid my periods. Please help me.
M eighteen I have periods on my marriage date so can I eat forwarding periods tablets nd if I how I use it. M not knwn abt this please help me out.
I have been taking contraceptive pills (21 pill pack), and my doctor suggested that I should start my new pack on every fifth day of my period, but when I read about pills (on the web), I got to know I should finish one pack, wait for seven days and take a pill on the eighth day, but both these days might not be the same (eg, your period gets delayed and the eighth day falls somewhere between the period) - so what should I follow - starting the next pack on the eighth day or fifth day of the period?
Hello mujhe aisi tablet ka naam bata de jis se period time se phale ho jaye meri shadi h or usi din period ki date h please mujhe aisi medicine ka name bata de jis se mujhe period time se phale ho jaye plz.
Many people think it is not healthy to consume sugar. Sugar foods may supply few, if any, vitamins, minerals or proteins compared with the number of kilo calories they supply. However, if you can afford to consume some extra calories, there is probably nothing wrong with eating sugar. Scientists think that sugar is mostly a problem when it is eaten in place of more nutritious foods. When this happens, a person could become deficient in vitamins and other important nutrients.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Fibroids - Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growth on the uterus.
- Blood thinners - These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with iud - A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a t-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Hormonal imbalance - Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Adenomyosis - This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID - PID stands for pelvic inflammatory disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer - Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Ectopic pregnancy - An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My beloved is 3 months pregnancy she does not want to to continue pregnancy what could be the best pills.
I have completed my second baby's maternity of four months. So can I start with yoga to tone my body to neat shape? Is it safe doing yoga and assans?
I am 47 years old female, getting regular monthly cycle of 28 days till Aug'16. September month I never got, but in current month it started almost 10 days before with heavy flow till date. Is it a symptoms of Menopause? Is there any possibility to postpone menopause: Apart from date I am under medication of BP.
It is often said that we are what we eat. So, when a person aims to stay healthy, maintaining a healthy rate of metabolism is important. So what about foods which can really help boost the metabolism?
While exercise is important to stay healthy, it is said that what a person eats accounts for about 70 to 75% of the entire challenge of being fit. So, it can be said that eating foods which help the metabolism stay at a high level is something which is really very important. But, what exactly are these foods?
- It is known that excessive consumption of eggs leads to high levels of cholesterol, but that really does not mean that egg whites are bad for health. As a matter of fact, not only it has a lot of Vitamin D and protein, but there is also a great amount of branched chain amino acids, which can work wonders on the metabolism of a person.
- Water is something that is really underrated in a variety of ways. It should not come as a surprise, in that case, to know that it can do its bit to help in keep a metabolism rate high. After all, something that gets the body to function more smoothly should also be part of the answer to getting a more effortless high metabolism rate! Another thing which is interesting to know when it comes to water is the fact that if it is drunk cold, more calories can be burnt as the body would spend some energy in warming the water up. Now, is this not a very simple way to go about making sure that one’s metabolism does not slow?
- There are some chemical compounds which can help when it comes to improving the metabolism. One of these happens to be capsaicin. Also, it does not mean that this compound needs to be bought or anything like that. As a matter of fact, it occurs absolutely naturally in chilli peppers. So, just incorporating some of them into the food one eats in a consistent manner will help a lot. Apart from just capsaicin, there is also quite a bit of vitamin C in chilli peppers, so it is truly a case of two birds, one stone!
- A cup of coffee is said to be a daily need for a lot of people. While too much is not good, the fact that coffee drinkers tend to have a 16% higher metabolism than normal should provide sufficient reason to make a daily coffee a habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.