Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yadagiri Reddy GYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years n my problem is right ear perforation, n I have no pain n pus coming out for ear should I have require any precaution n treatment?
I want to look bulky n gain muscles within 1 month so what should be my diet n should I prefer supplements.
I have caffeine pill of 450 gm. I am going for running completion can I have this pill prior to running.
Hi sir. This is satya last two or three years I am suffering from depression for some reasons. I don't know how to come out from that.
My brother is suffering from cold fever he is not being cure after treating why to do? And please tell me the the answer. Thank you.
I just given birth to a healthy baby by normal delivery at correct due date. But I am suffering lack of lactation, I used lactare tablets and some medicines regarding this problem. After that I get some milk for some days and now totally stopped. I want to give my baby breast fead .I want know what are the reasons. I have correct levels of bp, hb.and please help me too regenerate breast milk quickly by medicine's and I tried many home remedies but it doesn't work. please help me.
My question is from my personal data. What should I do to reduce my weight. I'll prefer any medicine or diet instead of exercise.
How to increase sex time naturally, or there is only tablets are available. Is there any side effects of using tablets.
Hello I am 22+ years old I am suffering from extreme gingivitis since almost 1.5 years actually this time back I went to dentist for checkup he adviced me to fill 5 tooth due to cavity he did it and the story began before that I was not having flammation and itching between tooth then in on of my tooth he did rct as I was feeling much sensitivity unfirtunately that went unsuccessful his services were fucking bad and I hate him a lot then after I visited another dentist and he told me that rct was not done properly he then did re-rct then also he performed laser for that tooth but I am still feeling sensation inthat tooth he also told me that I m suffering from gingivitis infected pockets has already taken place between tooth where filling were done every week he operates those pockets with fine scaler and with hydrogen metro or what its being its be more than one year under this doctor and I am not getting results please I beg of you please tell me is gingivitis curable I am fed up and depressed I am in depression as its unbearable for me to survive with this stubborn infection I am really not getting effects of treatment please tell me what to do next
Male 50, History of Diabetes since 10 years. Taking metformin 500 mg. Can anybody suggest ayurvedic medicines. Thank you.
Hello I am addicted to masturbation and my penis is slightly bent towards left. Whenever I get intimate with my girl I face weak erections. And I am afraid that sex would be painful as my penis is bent. And I am still a virgin. Kindly provide assistance.
Hi, I'm 19 years old. Surprisingly, I'm getting white hairs. I'm applying coconut oil more frequently and using head and shoulders shampoo twice a week. Would you please suggest me to reduce white hair or else should I pluck the white hairs that are starting to grow on my head. Please suggest me with this. Thank you.
My relationship is in a mess I'm not getting sleep and I can't eat anything beacuse of the stress my boyfriend restricts me in each and everything I do he is abusive abt my pains but he loves me equally too much he loves also what should I do.
My son aged 28 years is suffering from bleeding piles for last three months. He has attended one of the super speciality hospital at vasundhra ghaziabad (UP). The specialist has prescribed some medicines to prevent the constipation and stomach relief for one month. He is also of the opinion that he should undergo surgery. Kindly advice and prescribe some of the medicines or if the operation is only the alternate solution despite of his young age. He is an Officer in the Govt Bank which involves continuous sitting in the office.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories, but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings.
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.