Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Y.VimalaYour feedback matters!
My mcv- 79.7. (80-94) normal range HCT 34. (38-45) NR MCH 22.4. (26-34) NR MCHC 28.1. (31-36) NR But my hb is 11 but still I feel tired, often sleepy, unable to concentrate more and feels out of body which scares me. Also my bp is low like upper bp is 80 someday. Is it possible that m anaemic and I have symptoms of anaemia ?
I am 21 years old unmarried girl completed my engineering final year. I have got pain in left chest, left arm, left jaw, left hand ring fingr. Does this mean I may get an heart attack? n I even have fast breathing. Wat shud I do prevent it. Please repl am really worried. Thank you in advance.
I am suffering with chronic constipation since last one and half year. I am debitic/BP taking medicines regularly. Undergone all tests like sonography/rectinoscopy/thyroid test and found all are OK but still am facing the same problem. Kindly advise in the matter at the earliest.
Is der any relation between shoulder injury and chest muscle? Coz I have shoulder injury, but sometime there is a muscular pain in chest area also.
I am suffering from heart burn from last 2 months. I'm on tablet viread from last 4 years. How to get rid of heart burn?
I am a student. I am 17 yrs old. I have chest pain it happens once in every week. What should I do about this?
Why do I feel pressure in my chest while laying down on my back and riding a bike? It is more towards the right side. I have acid reflux and I am quite anxious and have been suffering from throat mucus for a long time which according to my doctors is due to allergy and reflux! What can be the cause?
I have pain in my chest since 6 months surrounding the nipples. My heartbeats are fast, I can feel these without putting the hand on chest. All the tests such as ECG, ECO, TMT 7 are done and the reports are normal. I also gone To physician, He said that I am very healthy, Just you have a acidity. No one is believed on me that I have pain in my chest. Please help me to cure this problem.
Say someone is 24 years old, doesn't smoke, eats healthy, weighs 144 pounds, and is 5'10" to have a heart attack or anything similarly as tragic? Please note that the majority of my family members with potential heart issues ended up smoking and there's only one potential family member that died from heart issues that didn't smoke.
I am suffering heart problems.. Sometimes my heart going to pain when I am taking water it's relief..
Since after my TB treatment was over my uric acid varies at 6 ~7.5 and also RBC count remains 5.36 both values doesn't lower much. Apart that I am having high cholesterol levels are high as follows Total Cholesterol - 234. LDL - 164.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what could be done?
Doctor I am having chest pain in my heart since the past few weeks. Please advice me with some medicine. Thank you.
I m 19 year old my heart asd closure operation 3 months before that time diet. This time non veg eating creates any problem.
Sir I am 30 years old male. Last three days I am chest pain in left side and left hand pain & shoulder pain. Yesterday I hv done ECG . But ECG is normal. But still little chest pain and heaviness in left side . My bp is 118/72. What I hv to do.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.