Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Y. Vamshi KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 yrs old and when I sit continuing few hours my back goes numb. please help me regarding this.
Sir, I Have PARKINSON'S Diseasae fdrom last 22 year, From last 3 year I have got pain in back from Heeps to Leg I cannot stand & Walk Properly. Thanking You & Waiting for reply.
My father is 57 years old. He is diabetic from last 12 years. From last 1 year he is putting insulin 2 times a day. Now problem is that he is not able to sit or walk from last 6 months and is completely on bed. Doctors said he is suffering from parkinson and dementia. I want to know the medicines and when he will able to walk or sit.
I am diabetic my last sugar test report was about 264 post lunch since than my endocrinologist has changed the dosage of my tablets, Now I am using 1.Glimestar M2 (morning 1 tab and evening 1/2 tablet) Today from the mrng I am feeling numbness at my right hand little finger to till now. What could be the reason?
I am suffering from migraine so I used to take crocin twice or thrice in a week since last 5-6 years. And now I am suffering from stomach pains as well as other problems. Whenever I eat something the pain starts, the doctor has prescribed me rabic dsr and florawell but no improvement is there. Also he has recommended me sibelium 10 mg for migraine but it is making me depressed and tired. Need help. What medicines should I take?
I am suffering from migraine due to this migraine I regularly feel very down I can not bear anything some doctors tell me that stress is a main reason of migraine. What should I do?
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.