Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Y.Surendar RaoYour feedback matters!
My sister has developed Ulcers at ankle. She is being treated for Rheumatoid arthritis since last 4 years. She is having severe pain at ulcer wounds. Currently she is with me in Chinchwad. Can you suggest good Rheumatologist in Chinchwad area She is living in Karwar, Karnataka.
Sir today I fall from bike, bike handle hits under my left side rib. I went to ortho specialist and took one xray. Doctor said that no problem. And suggest paracetamol with diclofenac and pantop, oxalgin gel. But when I took deep breath I feel pain. Is any problem. Please respond. Suggest any precautions.
I am 50 years old. I am suffering from severe pain in right hand fingers except thumb and little finger. With the 3 fingers I could not attend for any work. And their shape emerging curved day by day instead of straight. Besides I am suffering from diabetes, bp, thyroid, spondylitis in 2 shoulders. Your valuable advice in this regard is highly solicited.
Here are some tips to get rid of your lower back pain
I got a back pain from last 2 weeks I tried very method but not able to short out with the back pain so please help me.
I am 19 year old male. I got an ankle injury in my leg and swelling is still there. Got it while playing football. What to do?
Rod implanted on 21st jan 15. How long can I wait to remove my implant? As I'm having butt pain thus can't site on floor and also knee pain.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
I met with an accident two years before and my right tibia and fibula bones broken. I went through intermodular implantation ,I do not know more about it .It was something like they implanted a rod inside right tibia and fixed it with screws. After more than two years of my surgery I still feel pain in my knee ,it feels like something is pinching when I walk but some time it's all well even I am able to run. I also feel some pain near fracture area that is above 7 to 8 centimetres from ankle. Should I opt for hardware removal?
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
Hello Doc, My wife have a serious problem in her intimate part. Is that any type of infection. She have pain in legs. We start a treatment. And doctor say that maybe she has infection in her intimate part. Can you please help?
I have a cervical problem. So lots of stiffness in my right shoulder. I do exercise daily but stiffness still. How can I solve my problem of stiffness?
My fathers age 55 years and he is suffering threw neck and back pain from last 5 months and also complain pain in the hips so pls suggest me which Dr. he should consult. Is this serious problem.
Sir my brother age 28 is suffering from spondylitis problem right side leg and spinal pain what is the treatment for this please suggest.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.